Up the Arse! Goons thread. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So we're playing a 4-5-1! At least all the doubts are starting but Toure has been benched ...

Arsenal: Almunia, Sagna, Gallas, Silvestre, Clichy, Walcott, Fabregas, Denilson, Nasri, Diaby, Bendtner. Subs: Fabianski, Toure, Vela, Ramsey, Song Billong, Wilshere, Djourou.

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Ronaldo, Anderson, Carrick, Park, Rooney, Berbatov. Subs: Kuszczak, Giggs, Nani, Rafael Da Silva, O'Shea, Evans, Tevez.

Interesting, Song also on the bench. Is Diaby the DM or the second striker?

And Sagna!!!:thumbsu:

My guess:

Almunia
Sagna--Gallas--Silvestre--Clichy
Nasri--Denilson--Fabregas--Walcott
Diaby
Bendtner

I reckon Diaby will either sit behind Bendtner or he will sit in front of the back four. I reckon the first option will occur.

nasri you f***ing star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Set up by guess who? Cesc!
That is going to be the best midfield partnership in the world soon, and still so young!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is that not a ****ing penalty for Nasri? Come on...Some dodgy decisions today, Gallas did deserve yellow but Rooney didn't get near the ball in the first half and didnt get a yellow, so ****ing bullshit
the over the shoulder and shirt pull was a penalty, nasri 'exaggerated' too much at the end which would piss off the ref. Fabianski on, correct me if i'm wrong but this is his first league game? With Lehmann gone, it looks like this time, poland beat germany!

Many teams have risen from adversity so dont write your side off just yet. Playing a foe like Utd might be just what your side needs to get back on track.....Although Im confident of a good result I am also cautious of a wounded dog.

Well played Gunners, some of you need to have more faith after what Wenger has done for your club over the years.

mmmm that felt good. Nasri is the next zidane.
Bendtner is very very average. Has a dumb attempt on his left when cesc is in a far better position. Would much rather see vela given a go than bendtner. Pecking order should be:
Van Persie>Eduardo=Adebayor>>>Vela>Bendtner

Still think we need someone clinical up front. David Villa kthxbai.

****ing sensational win. Well done boys.

I just can't believe we can play like that against United, yet draw with Tottenham and Sunderland, and lose to the likes of Hull, Fulham and Stoke :confused:

mmmm that felt good. Nasri is the next zidane.
Bendtner is very very average. Has a dumb attempt on his left when cesc is in a far better position. Would much rather see vela given a go than bendtner. Pecking order should be:
Van Persie>Eduardo=Adebayor>>>Vela>Bendtner

Still think we need someone clinical up front. David Villa kthxbai.

Agreed mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back