Autopsy UP THE ******* COASTERSSS!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Go you ****ing mighty West coasters. Wow, I thought we were gone **** you everyone who doubted us and **** you to whoever wants to be upset.

**** yessss boys your ****ing beauty, wow I can't believe it. Just **** yes

Congratulations, a great grand final for neutrals. Glad that after losing 2015 you have redeemed yourselves.

Hopefully the next 12 months will be a bit classier than Richmond has made BF the last 12 months.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Even when Collingwood jumped us at the start of the game, i knew this team was different to any other year and we would fight back. The spirit, grit and unity of this team is the best iv'e seen as an Eagles supporter and this has been my favourite year of supporting the Eagles.

Positives:
- Shuey, absolute beast mode him and Sheed were shining lights in first half.
- Old Brigade, all of our leaders stop up when it mattered today, JK, Hurn, JD in the third, Yeo's goal. Was awesome to see.
- Nathan Vardy love this man he is so tough and gives 110% every game what a hero.
- Sheed's goal, will go down in history.

Negatives
- **** the negatives we are PREMIERS!!!

UP THE BLOODY COASTERS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please excuse the intrusion.

With the utmost sincerity - what a fantastic game!

Too good for us in the end - Shoo absolutely HUGE when it counted.

Enjoy the celebration boys and girls.

Cheers mate. Both clubs have been through a lot this season. Credit to your mob for their graciousness and humility, it seems we are entering a new age of footy with the likes of Simmo and Buckley coaching clubs and Pendles and Hurn captaining clubs, humility and character is to the fore as it should be. No matter the result today, a great community club was going to miss out. Hears to your future and ours. Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy UP THE ******* COASTERSSS!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back