Podcast upcoming Tigercast interview with DANIEL JACKSON, submit questions here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice.
It would be good to get a current day player soon. Or Ivan

Yep agree. We have been trying to get a current day player since it all started but it's basically impossible as you have to go through managers, the club etc.

Their social media activity is monitored to within minutes unfortunately

We also tried to get Ivan but because he is still involved with the club it's not likley.

We have the best luck with past players who have not media commitments or aren't linked to the club officially anymore.

We will keep trying though !

Hi all,

I have just been advised that the great man himself, RICHO!! is happy to come on for a quick chat, which is absolutley amazing, i can't begin to thank Richo and his team enough for making this happen.

I'm not sure how long this one will go for, it could be a short one but it is still extremley exciting.

please send through any questions you might have for the great man.

note: there is a good chance i won't be able to include all questions due to duration, but i will do my best to cover as much as possible!

Hi all,

I have just been advised that the great man himself, RICHO!! is happy to come on for a quick chat, which is absolutley amazing, i can't begin to thank Richo and his team enough for making this happen.

I'm not sure how long this one will go for, it could be a short one but it is still extremley exciting.

note: there is a good chance i won't be able to include all questions due to duration, but i will do my best to cover as much as possible!

Dude, that’s bloody awesome! That’s a huge scalp to get. I can’t wait to hear it! I’m sure he will be happy to go between 45-60 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

How many kids does he want and will he keep trying until he gets a boy?

Hi all,

What constitutes a quick chat?
A coupla questions? - whats the big man's hurry? Perhaps needs to race off for another chicken pie.... :D

Can you ask him the year he came third in the brownlow and missed by 2 votes

It was clear as day from the outer in the final round vs melbourne we won by 80 points our season was already over and Richo didn't care and didn't look interested, does he regret not really trying in that game when a bog would have won him a brownlow

Hi all,

This is huge. The biggest fish of all (sorry, neon Dion).

Questions for god:

1. Besides creating life itself, what was the highlight of your career?
2. Who is the best player you've played with at the club?
3. Who was your toughest opponent?
4. Which current young player at the club are you most excited about and why?
5. What did you say to the umpire who paid the free kick and subsequent 50m penalty against you in round 9, 2007 vs. Essendon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few questions:

In 1995, you ruptured your ACL at the SCG, missing our finals, but returned with an amazing 1996 season with a career high tally of goals. Do you harbour any ill feelings towards the AFL and ground staff of the SCG for having the boundary line so close to the fence, not having made the call to bring the boundary in earlier given the number of injuries sustained by players trying not to crash into the fence?

You ware perceived to have been a below average set shot at goal. You went at 59.2% accuracy. Compare that to Gary Ablett Sr. He is rated as an above average set shot but went at 60.2%, just 1% better accuracy wise. Why do you think it is that you are labelled as a below average or poor set shot, when other lauded forwards with similar accuracy percentages are perceived as above average?

A few questions:

In 1995, you ruptured your ACL at the SCG, missing our finals, but returned with an amazing 1996 season with a career high tally of goals. Do you harbour any ill feelings towards the AFL and ground staff of the SCG for having the boundary line so close to the fence, not having made the call to bring the boundary in earlier given the number of injuries sustained by players trying not to crash into the fence?

You ware perceived to have been a below average set shot at goal. You went at 59.2% accuracy. Compare that to Gary Ablett Sr. He is rated as an above average set shot but went at 60.2%, just 1% better accuracy wise. Why do you think it is that you are labelled as a below average or poor set shot, when other lauded forwards with similar accuracy percentages are perceived as above average?

His accuracy was better than a guy labelled “Superboot”.

Haere Ra

His accuracy was better than a guy labelled “Superboot”.

Haere Ra

Yep.

Not to mention he actually has ths single most accurate season from a minimum of 30 scoring shots in AFL history. 27.3 at 90%

Can you ask Richo how much did the sacking of Swooper Northey unsettle the playing group at the time, and why did he steal my haircut in 1994?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ask him if the tiger army pitches in will he be willing to do ivf creating an army of little matties that we will pay all associated costs eg food childcare schooling the works. I mean it was great he had a daughter.... But half a dozen sons would be good too lol. Also tell him to sue the scg for derailing 95!!!

Does he think man tears after our gf win is perfectly normal and a 2017 manly thing to do? If the great man backs me on this I will be able to play the podcast back to my wife every time she calls me a sook

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast upcoming Tigercast interview with DANIEL JACKSON, submit questions here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back