update, Dank wants to clear players, details OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally I be laughing when a lawyer tears into him and finds him to be lacking in details....

He really is amazing, if the TGA permits he's hanging his hat on actually existed, they would have come out by now, not to mention, what on earth does he gain by now disputing the supply chain nearly a year after it was first presented at the AFL tribunal?

Interesting group of names he has lined up. Pretty hard to figure out which one would fear a court case the most.

I guess mxett you may now have an answer to the question you posed as to why Dank hadn't retaliated when Hird threw him under the bus in his TV puff piece.

Doubt very much if anything eventuates but the temperature has risen a little.

Interesting group of names he has lined up. Pretty hard to figure out which one would fear a court case the most.

I guess mxett you may now have an answer to the question you posed as to why Dank hadn't retaliated when Hird threw him under the bus in his TV puff piece.

Doubt very much if anything eventuates but the temperature has risen a little.

my guess is a series of small claims made that result in settlement, after which he can claim vindication.

He really is amazing, if the TGA permits he's hanging his hat on actually existed, they would have come out by now, not to mention, what on earth does he gain by now disputing the supply chain nearly a year after it was first presented at the AFL tribunal?

Why import the vitamin cocktail from New Mexico, when as Dank claims, it's all available over the counter in Australia? Maybe he gets "mates rates" and cheap postage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I be laughing when a lawyer tears into him and finds him to be lacking in details....

Wonder if any bookies are offering odds on him committing perjury....
What would lawyers know.

Unless campainers.

Take Richard Redman, the man who negotiated the Sharks settlement, when the tribunal cleared the Essendon players he said he could have done the same if the Sharks had the cash to do so etc.

Wait until after the CAS findings big club, lots of lawyers thought they could get out of it etc. If they did what I did the damage would have been limited. Go me. Useless the lot of you.

So if Dank is telling the truth about everything then it will be official that EFC not only knew about the program but asked that records be destroyed. They deserve a bigger punishment.
Only two chances of that happening…

BUCKLEY-Nathan-WEB.jpg

or

angry_nun_with_ruler.jpg

It was alleged in 2013 that the Essendon players had been given a drug sourced from a pharmacy in Mexico by a muscular dystrophy patient. It had been reported the drug was from Mexico, but Dank insists it was from New Mexico in northern America.

And he denies it was a drug, but rather a "vitamin mix - a simple amino acid formation" available over the counter in Australia.

He said the bottles contained 21 amino acids, vitamin B complex and vitamin C. He said he had the amino acids tested and they were later given to the players.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If it's available over the counter in Melbourne why on earth would you source it from a Muscular Dystrophy patient in (New) Mexico? Why wouldn't you get your compounding chemist to make it up if it's out of stock? He's really pushing shit up a hill with his defamation cases if that's all he's got.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ssendon-34-20160202-gmjigs.html#ixzz3z04zBQCo
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

So if Dank is telling the truth about everything then it will be official that EFC not only knew about the program but asked that records be destroyed. They deserve a bigger punishment.

Unless they were instructed to do so by the AFL. In that case the issue will "investigated" and no further action will be taken.

Seriously, it takes a long time to forge invoices, pay off suppliers to forge their records to match your forged ones and pay off intermediaries to support your fabrication of events. A long time and a lot of money. No wonder the guy is bankrupt now……

This is the only way he can "prove" he is correct. He had the opportunity for the last 3 years to just show any evidence to get the players off. On the Essendon BF board some are still saying he didn't come out before because he would incriminate himself. Well how do you do that if all you have ever done is given players permitted substances? What sort of criminal activity would that uncover? Those guys saying that are very deluded. Clinging onto any shred of hope. Ah well….

Just got to get this one off my chest. No really. How ****ing stupid do these people think we are?

http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/...names-of-the-essendon-34-20160202-gmjigs.html

It was alleged in 2013 that the Essendon players had been given a drug sourced from a pharmacy in Mexico by a muscular dystrophy patient. It had been reported the drug was from Mexico, but Dank insists it was from New Mexico in northern America.

And he denies it was a drug, but rather a "vitamin mix - a simple amino acid formation" available over the counter in Australia.

Then why didn't you buy it over the counter in Australia, instead of sourcing it from New Mexico via a freaking muscular dystrophy patient?

Honest to ****ing god, who's head does this shit fly in?

Dosage of TB4

• 1. TB-500 loading phase:
    • duration: between 4 - 6 weeks
    • dosage: between 4 - 8 mg of TB-500 per week
    • frequency of injection:2 mg per injection, between 2 - 4 times per week (depending on the total weekly dosage)

2. TB-500 maintainance phase:
    • duration: as long as needed
    • dosage: between 2 - 6 mg of TB-500 per 2 weeks
    • frequency of injection:2 mg per injection, between 2 - 3 times per 2 weeks (depending on the total bi-weekly dosage)

Dosage of thymomodulin

Dosage: The dosage needs to be determined on an individual basis depending on the health of the patient. The following dosage is recommended: 10-20 mg/day for 30 days followed by 20-50 mg/week. Continued administration, the dosage, the duration of the treatment depend on the therapeutic effect and the immunological results.

Now which of the two do the texts follow……..

This is not to mention that thymomodulin can be given orally very effectively and is only given by injection when the patient is that sick that they cannot take anything by mouth. Thymosin beta 4 can only be given by injection………….

So Mr Dank, can you explain this? Why did you go on an injecting program if you could have easily given the players tablets? They are safer (less chance of infection with multiple injection sites re-used), less painful and cheaper. We are all waiting for your answer.

Remove this Banner Ad

update, Dank wants to clear players, details OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back