Upper Murray 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Blueboy,

WTF? Where have you been? Did you marry a dairy cow and you've only got back from your honey moo moo? It was a good win by Cudgie and no excuses as it was probaly the best side Tumba has fielded all year, I read in the BM that Deery kicked a bagful. Yes it was a pity the scum lost by a point - NOT!!!. I am sure they will be buying a few more players before the June deadline. So what do reckon mate is this Cudgies year? I hope so, and I would even support the blues in the GF, if you get there.

Ha ha ha even for a bloke that roots his sisters and mum your a funny man, Bullioh mid year clearance sale only has 2 weeks left so they better hurry up:) Blues look really good but as you know its a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll at round 8..!!!!

Hearing Bullioh have got the funds to re-do there change rooms and they should be completed by the end of the year!

Tips this week
Corryong should be to strong down back and keep Feds to 8-9gls,Corryong by 45pts
Cudgie have had a great start to the season sitting 2 games ahead of 2nd place Corryong ,Walwa with no win on the board yet are improving should be competitive for two an abit quarters then cudgies running power will kick-in,Cudgie by 10gls
Bullioh starting to play some real good footy, look afar better side with C.Reid down back, Hickey up forward and if they can convince Billy Nichols to play i would lean towards Bulliohfor G.F. .Tumba struggling at the moment should be alot more competitive than what their been showing maybe need to change there side around abit, i believe they will make the finals how far will depend on the players. This week i think Bullioh by 15pts

Tips by Demonroo:

Corryong to beat Feds by 12 goals;
Tumba to beat Bullioh by 8 points;
Cudgie to beat Walwa by 150 points.

Tips by DEMONROO:

Cudgie to beat the FILTH by 4 goals - match of the round;
Corryong to beat the Magpies by 14 goals;
Tumba to beat Feds by 6 goals.

TIPS THIS WEEK
Bullioh by 16pts over Cudgie
Corryong by 12gls over Walwa
Tumba by 23pts over Feds
Are cudgie the new bullioh in the recruiting stakes and yes i know one of them played there last season just wondering if he would play if they were in the same position as last season

TIPS THIS WEEK
Bullioh by 16pts over Cudgie
Corryong by 12gls over Walwa
Tumba by 23pts over Feds
Are cudgie the new bullioh in the recruiting stakes and yes i know one of them played there last season just wondering if he would play if they were in the same position as last season

Well the weather might mix things up this weekend. Bullioh mud pit will be in fine condition for pig wrestling. But I think the Blues win get over the line. Just wondering if they have landed any last minute guys or maybe after this round? Give the Blues a break getting one player before the deadline. Blue Steele must be handy but wouldn't think he's a super star. The other guys has been playing twos first so I think that's ok. All the best guys and don't forget to pack you gumboots and thermals !!

TIPS THIS WEEK
Tumba by 5gls over Walwa
Cudgie by 17pts over Corry
Feds were unlucky last week and if they can play like that this week could cause Bullioh afew problems Feds in an upset 4pts

What a fizzer,I WENT TO THE SO CALLED TOP OF THE TABLE GAME YESTERDAY,STAYED AT CARAVVAN PARK,WHERE INCIDENTLY ONE OF THE
UMPIRES CAME FROM,THE MARGIN DID NOT INDICATE THE GAME.THE UMPIRES WHERE THE WORST AND MOST BIASED I HAVE EVER SEEN.
IT WAS LIKE A GAME BETWEEN THE GERMANS AND THE JEWS WITH GERMAN UMPIRES ,THEY WERE SO BAD,TWO PLAYERS SENT OFF FOR
WHO KNOWS WHAT? WE WERE ALWAYS IN CONTROLL BUT YOU PAY TO SEE A GOOD GAME AND THERE ARE NOT TOO MANY IN THYE LEAGUE
AT THE MOMENT.THE TWO UMPIRES WERE LIKE TWO PEACOCKS STRUTING AROUND,WE DONT WANT TO SEE THIS,THEY ARE THEIR TO
OFFICIATE NOT SHOW BIAS AND PARTICIPATE IN FAVOURING ONE TEAM OVER THE OTHER. IF WE HAD A VIDEO OF THE GAME IT SHOULD BE SENT TO
THE TWO INDIVIDUALS CONCERNED AND GIVE THEM THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLAIN THEIR ACTIONS ,THEY COMPLETELY DESTROYED A GOOD
GAME,AFTER THE GAME IN THE CLUBROOMS,IT CERTAINLY DIDNT FEEL LIKE AN 8 GOAL WIN AND EVERBOBY HAD THE SAME CONCERN AS TO
WHERE THE GAME IS HEADING WITH SUCH A SUB-STANDARD UMPIRING PERFORMANCE.STILL A WIN IS A WIN BUT AT WHAT COST SPOILT TO A GOOD
GAME.
VERY DISAPOINTED!

What a fizzer,I WENT TO THE SO CALLED TOP OF THE TABLE GAME YESTERDAY,STAYED AT CARAVVAN PARK,WHERE INCIDENTLY ONE OF THE
UMPIRES CAME FROM,THE MARGIN DID NOT INDICATE THE GAME.THE UMPIRES WHERE THE WORST AND MOST BIASED I HAVE EVER SEEN.
IT WAS LIKE A GAME BETWEEN THE GERMANS AND THE JEWS WITH GERMAN UMPIRES ,THEY WERE SO BAD,TWO PLAYERS SENT OFF FOR
WHO KNOWS WHAT? WE WERE ALWAYS IN CONTROLL BUT YOU PAY TO SEE A GOOD GAME AND THERE ARE NOT TOO MANY IN THYE LEAGUE
AT THE MOMENT.THE TWO UMPIRES WERE LIKE TWO PEACOCKS STRUTING AROUND,WE DONT WANT TO SEE THIS,THEY ARE THEIR TO
OFFICIATE NOT SHOW BIAS AND PARTICIPATE IN FAVOURING ONE TEAM OVER THE OTHER. IF WE HAD A VIDEO OF THE GAME IT SHOULD BE SENT TO
THE TWO INDIVIDUALS CONCERNED AND GIVE THEM THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLAIN THEIR ACTIONS ,THEY COMPLETELY DESTROYED A GOOD
GAME,AFTER THE GAME IN THE CLUBROOMS,IT CERTAINLY DIDNT FEEL LIKE AN 8 GOAL WIN AND EVERBOBY HAD THE SAME CONCERN AS TO
WHERE THE GAME IS HEADING WITH SUCH A SUB-STANDARD UMPIRING PERFORMANCE.STILL A WIN IS A WIN BUT AT WHAT COST SPOILT TO A GOOD
GAME.
VERY DISAPOINTED!
hate when caps lock gets stuck

Novice not a real good comparison maybe your coach should say something if the paper calls him.It not that long ago Corryong were were given an helping hand against tumba which cost tumba a place in the finals and Corryong went on to play in G.F. and had their backsides spanked by Bullioh, but i agree it doesn't look good for the league. Were they local umpires or from Albury?
Hey maxie whats going on with tumba, struggled to beat Walwa an Feds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice comments from the blues coach in the border mail today!!!!!

If I was sitting on top of the ladder i would just keep my thoughts to myself about opposition teams because it might come back to bite him I reckon.
For the record spinks will come back into the side but Dan McInnes needs to realise footy is a team game and if he wants to be all about him go play golf!
Never show your cards to early they say!

Nice comments from the blues coach in the border mail today!!!!!

If I was sitting on top of the ladder i would just keep my thoughts to myself about opposition teams because it might come back to bite him I reckon.
For the record spinks will come back into the side but Dan McInnes needs to realise footy is a team game and if he wants to be all about him go play golf!
Never show your cards to early they say!
Sounds like you have some inside knowledge BTB can you elaborate? Both McIness and Spinks in the ressies against a side who traditionally struggles against dominant big men. Surely their coach is trying to install some discipline but those blokes might be getting a little long in the tooth to change their ways by now but I would of played at least one of them in the seniors as their a big upgrade on whatever other big men Corryong have. As for Deery saying they'd be better with Nicholas coaching I think the Demons have been there done that and it was a bit of a disaster for both player and club last time. Reid may not be the answer but most locals who coach generally have no pulling power and the demons would be back down the bottom of the ladder. Good to see Walwa on the improve against Tumba, I'm tipping them to down Feds in the last round of games.
My final ladder for the year would be
Cudgy (Premier)
Bullioh (Grand finalist)
Corryong (Smokey)
Tumba (making up numbers)
Feds (winless for the rest of the year)
Walwa (winning at least 1 game for the year)

Yeah nice comments by Deery in the paper today, obviously some corryong boys aren't happy at the moment. Surely someone has told him something for him to say that? Maybe one unhappy ruckmen?
As for the game on Saturday don't think the umpiring had anything to do with the result. From what I saw cudgewa control the game from start to finish.

NOVICE, your an idiot and you have the same one eyed piss poor attitude that corryong displayed on Saturday. Face it mate, you guys have been talking it up for weeks and you got trumped on Saturday. Poor form to blame all your problems on the umpires, good or bad they were consistent. No one ever achieved anything by abusing the hell out of them and corryong did nothing but that, players and officials. That's why you had players sent off. And I'm sure if big Tom Nicohlas didn't punch like a 6yo girl he would of been sent off too, pissweak and a coward who will soon be found out to be exactly that, the game moves far too fast for him. How he keeps getting a game is beyond me. A good team doesn't blame the umpires for losing, they had way bigger problems on Saturday. Typical sore losers, isn't the fairytale you thought it would be huh?

NOVICE, your an idiot and you have the same one eyed piss poor attitude that corryong displayed on Saturday. Face it mate, you guys have been talking it up for weeks and you got trumped on Saturday. Poor form to blame all your problems on the umpires, good or bad they were consistent. No one ever achieved anything by abusing the hell out of them and corryong did nothing but that, players and officials. That's why you had players sent off. And I'm sure if big Tom Nicohlas didn't punch like a 6yo girl he would of been sent off too, pissweak and a coward who will soon be found out to be exactly that, the game moves far too fast for him. How he keeps getting a game is beyond me. A good team doesn't blame the umpires for losing, they had way bigger problems on Saturday. Typical sore losers, isn't the fairytale you thought it would be huh?

No rep football for this league but it should have boxing under the stars...But some of these cowards would be really get exposed than with no where to hide...!!!!

Cudgewa ticked all boxes winning in all areas and when the pressure got turned on Corryong buckled.

Tip by Demonroo:

The (3) top teams will further the gap between the three bottom teams. Having said that, being a Tumba supporter I am hoping for an upset at Corryong on Saturday, it will be even harder given that Barnes is out for the season and Brook has left the club.

Last edited:
Well guys here are my tips for this week
Bullioh will be to strong for walwa 9gls
Cudgie over Feds 8gls
Corryong by 37pts over Tumba

B.Campbell [t] C.Reid Ward[cud]
H.B. Voight[cud] J.Paton[cor] D.Aurthurs[cud]
C. A.Williams[f] E.Nicholas[cor] Connor[w]
H.F. Aalbers[cud] M.Molkinten[t] J.Bailey[cud]
F. Curran McKvoy [cud] Graeber[cor]
FOLL. J.Cleven[cud] Bailey Gilson[cor]
INTER- T.Hickey Bosman[w] C.Tyrell[f] Renshaw[cor] Pynnapples[cud]Cass[cor]
COACH-B.Deery[cud] CAPT-E.Nicholas

Just a couple of things on the comments by deery in the paper last week. If that was my coach I would rather he keep his thoughts to himself. Say all you want in house but stirring things up gives the opposition a reason to come for you. And wouldn't bullioh be rubbing their hands together with all this going on publicly. Blues and dees will smash each other in a 2nd semi or prelim and the dirty dogs will be waiting in the granny. Flag favourites for me. And the blues/dees would have spent a lot of money to come 2nd/3rd.

Tips by Demonroo - Round 12

Bullioh v Corryong - Corryong by 5 points - Match of the round.
Tumba v Cudgie - The Roos in an upset - 2 points.
Feds v Walwa - The Magpies to get their first win by 2 goals.

Seen the article in the BM today in relation to the funding for the development at the kennel - good for the away teams and there should be enough hot water for both teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Upper Murray 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back