Cudgie to beat Walwa by 9 goals
Bullioh to Beat Corryong by 3 goals

Magoos:

Tumba by 15 points
Cudgie by 32 points
Bullioh by 27 points

Grand Final:
Cudgie V Tumbarumba (First Grade)
Bullioh V Corryong (the alleged sure thing)
All the forum members to have a hard earned beer together!!

SENIORS
Tumba in a close one with Feds 16pts
Bullioh by 27pts over Corry
Cudgie by 34pts over B/W
RESSIES
Tumba by 24pts over Feds
Corry by 17pts over Bullioh
Cudgie by 31pts over B/W

I would not be surprised if there is a upset this week if the rain keeps coming.

once again wasnt having a crack at the player or weather or not he will play...having a crack at the border mail just guessing that this bloke was worthy of being named in the paper as a recruit and not doing a bit of decent research first, there would be blokes up there that are VERY good footballers that dont get a mention, as a reader of border mail and a fan of the umfl i would rather they write nothing then write shit about a kid who may struggle to even get a 2nds game up there.

Super wog, In all the time i played with edwards at cudge he never got dropped, he never has been dropped from corryong and the 3 games he played at rand wilbunrie he never got dropped either, i dont think he is stuggling to get a game. but there was proberly better things that could have been put in the BM though..

Super wog, In all the time i played with edwards at cudge he never got dropped, he never has been dropped from corryong and the 3 games he played at rand wilbunrie he never got dropped either, i dont think he is stuggling to get a game. but there was proberly better things that could have been put in the BM though..
Mate myself and every one else on here aint to interested about the ins and outs of kaine edwards it was just a example of how maybe the paper should do a little research before they go printing someones name up in bright lights unless that bloke is gunna be a ones player helping them push for a flag..... mate as to him not been dropped it helps when during the year some weeks u have 6 blokes sitting on the bench getting maybe a quater of footy for the day, different story come finals when they drop players back and players miss out...been there and seen that many times in 2nds comp, but in his case i hope he gets a game as i said he is a good kid and have loads of time for him and he is one of the blokes who goes to training and earns his spot unlike many. Now lets move on PLEASE>>>

Tips for the weekend are
*Tumba by 5 points in the mud
*Bullioh by 15 at the piggery
*Cudgy by 20 against the Maggies

2's
*Tumba by 50 (great work Feds keeping a 2's up and running, better than both you blokes and corryong in other years:thumbsu:)
*Corryong by 25 points
*Walwa by 5 in an upset

Gee Corryong must be rubbing their hands together after lashing out BIG $$$ on players and in return got spanked by Bullioh???( Keep Spending)
Not 1 game was close their is a big gap between top 3 and bottom 3 in this league. Going by the wkds scores their is not much to talk about.

The wheels have fallen off at Border Walwa as player numbers are low, seen about 6 blokes play 2 games or are they B/W plagued with injuries?

Gee Corryong must be rubbing their hands together after lashing out BIG $$$ on players and in return got spanked by Bullioh???( Keep Spending)
Not 1 game was close their is a big gap between top 3 and bottom 3 in this league. Going by the wkds scores their is not much to talk about.

The wheels have fallen off at Border Walwa as player numbers are low, seen about 6 blokes play 2 games or are they B/W plagued with injuries?
I belive there may be a bit to talk about coming out of the demons v doggies match with what sounds like a king hit from a certin bullioh player.. can anyone shed light on the subject on who the player was who get hit, fair idea who did the hitting without naming names, but if what i saw was from sats game i hope someone gets the book thrown at them...there has been a couple of deaths lately from king hits wouldnt what to see one on the footy field or be the player throwing one that really does hurt someone.

I belive there may be a bit to talk about coming out of the demons v doggies match with what sounds like a king hit from a certin bullioh player.. can anyone shed light on the subject on who the player was who get hit, fair idea who did the hitting without naming names, but if what i saw was from sats game i hope someone gets the book thrown at them...there has been a couple of deaths lately from king hits wouldnt what to see one on the footy field or be the player throwing one that really does hurt someone.
Just a fat, grey, old bloke who used to coach them who can't keep up with the young bucks anymore, he deserves the rest of the year off.:mad: Hopefully their fat old doughnut eating arses get shown up come finals time:thumbsdown: P.S. Blueboy, we arent spending as much as what you blokes might think, with luck hopefully we get to play you blokes on a warm, dry day and show you what we have.:)

Just a fat, grey, old bloke who used to coach them who can't keep up with the young bucks anymore, he deserves the rest of the year off.:mad: Hopefully their fat old doughnut eating arses get shown up come finals time:thumbsdown: P.S. Blueboy, we arent spending as much as what you blokes might think, with luck hopefully we get to play you blokes on a warm, dry day and show you what we have.:)

Nichol boys at it again? Yeah the other one did the same King Hit from behind in last years Grandfinal to one our boys.
Don't mind watching two lads having a biff going toe to toe but crap like this is not on and he should be dealt with.
YEah you want to line up on us on a dry day cause by the weekends scores your SH%T in the wet..

Here are my tips for this week
SENIORS
Tumba by 9gls over B/W
I'm going to stick with my prediction with Feds making the 4 with an 11pt win over a much improved Corryong[they could be the team to watch next season]
Now the game between Cudgie v Bullioh and from what i've read on the last couple of posting should be interesting.Cudgie at home on there big ground should over run Bullioh who prefer to play corridor footy to get the ball in quick to there forwards, so if Cudgie can limit that Cudgie by 21pts
RESSIES
Tumba by 37pts over B/W
Corry by 10gls over Feds[keep going guys]
Cudgie by 23pts over a Bullioh

Next week i will put my Team of the Year in and 3 guys from each club that stand a chance of winning the Leagues Medal

Everyone involved in the UMFL put your hands together for another great write up from the Border morning mail AGAIN in todays paper..!!!;):thumbsu:

Here are my tips for this week
SENIORS
Tumba by 9gls over B/W
I'm going to stick with my prediction with Feds making the 4 with an 11pt win over a much improved Corryong[they could be the team to watch next season]
Now the game between Cudgie v Bullioh and from what i've read on the last couple of posting should be interesting.Cudgie at home on there big ground should over run Bullioh who prefer to play corridor footy to get the ball in quick to there forwards, so if Cudgie can limit that Cudgie by 21pts
RESSIES
Tumba by 37pts over B/W
Corry by 10gls over Feds[keep going guys]
Cudgie by 23pts over a Bullioh

Next week i will put my Team of the Year in and 3 guys from each club that stand a chance of winning the Leagues Medal

Tips
Seniors:
Tumba comfortably as they will be gunning for top spot
Corryong if its dry, feds if its wet as surely marmo and dale will kick more than 5 between them on a dry day
Cudgewa at home

Ressies
Tumba
Corryong
Cudgewa

The battle for fourth and top spot goes on the line this weekend, what a round of football. Corryong and Feds and Cudgy/Bullioh share billing as of the round with both games likely to be close and physical. I saw the courier today, especially the photos, think someone is in trouble based on what pics were printed.

Anyone know how Corryong/Albury Demons are going with citing the Bullioh player from the weekend? Will the umps wanna make a trek up the hills for an investigation:p. Hey Demon or H/B do you blokes even have any locals left to pick except for Evan? Read the paper the other day and he was the only local i recognized.
Tips for the weekend
*Cudgy by 30 over the Bulldogs on the big ground
*Albury Demons by 15 over Feds even though Feds would be more of a chance of beating Bullioh come finals time
*Tumba by 120 over B/W
2's
*Cudgy by 5
*Corryong/Albury by an embarassment
*Tumba by 60 over B/W

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know how Corryong/Albury Demons are going with citing the Bullioh player from the weekend? Will the umps wanna make a trek up the hills for an investigation:p. Hey Demon or H/B do you blokes even have any locals left to pick except for Evan? Read the paper the other day and he was the only local i recognized.
Tips for the weekend
*Cudgy by 30 over the Bulldogs on the big ground
*Albury Demons by 15 over Feds even though Feds would be more of a chance of beating Bullioh come finals time
*Tumba by 120 over B/W
2's
*Cudgy by 5
*Corryong/Albury by an embarassment
*Tumba by 60 over B/W

Think there are a few locals playing. Looks like 3 current locals and 3 ex locals so 6 in total. I guess when one of the coaches is from Albury, having 14 Albury boys isn't really surprising. Unfortunately if it wasn't for the Albury/Wodonga guys, no team would have decent numbers, and the Dees would be in the same spot as 2 years ago. Maybe a reflection on the player numbers locally and those interested in keeping the town alive and thriving through sporting clubs (Feds, Cudge, Corry). I know Walwa have a fair portion of Wodonga boys, I reckon about 3 Bullioh players live in the tallangatta valley and over than half the tumba boys would be from Wagga.

Boys, Oh and girls Roochic and that other big girl Demonroo,

Nichol is booking his footy trip a month early, he has been cited from Corryong FC and it takes a few weeks to investigate than bang its all over Nichol will be missing for 4 weeks I reckon.

Dont think it matters where your footballers come from'but so long as the club can have the numbers to field full sides is more important not only for the club but for league to be competitive, its no different to clubs in the hume or Tallangatta leagues too as they draw heavily on Albury/Wodonga for players/club officials and supporters too.

Tips
Cudgewa 5goals ... Nichol better keep his hands to himself
Feds by 2goals
Tumba have fun

2nds
Cudgewa 6goals
Corryong 100pts
Tumba 5goals

Dont know which Nichol is in the S--T,but I can assure you of one thing,if he tries it on with a certain Dane Arthur he can expect to spend some time in the emergency ward at the Albury Hospital.I hope Cudgie kick the SCUMS arse.

With the final 4 now finalised, well done to Corryong i wonder which clubs will be already looking for new coaches, my guess is that Walwa and Feds will definatly be, they have fallin a long way behind with reasonable players in the their sides, they shouldn't be were they are especially Feds.
If i was Corryong i would be chasing a new coach as well i know Evan has them off the bottom of the ladder but, if they can bring in a good playing coach who drags a few more they could be matching it with the other 3 sides.
Bullioh and Tumba will definatly keep there coaches, and depending on what happens in the finals Billy may stay he is getting older and has probably exhausted all his contacts over the last 2 years

With the final 4 now finalised, well done to Corryong i wonder which clubs will be already looking for new coaches, my guess is that Walwa and Feds will definatly be, they have fallin a long way behind with reasonable players in the their sides, they shouldn't be were they are especially Feds.
If i was Corryong i would be chasing a new coach as well i know Evan has them off the bottom of the ladder but, if they can bring in a good playing coach who drags a few more they could be matching it with the other 3 sides.
Well done to the Dees for getting back into finals action, maybe Evan deserves the chance to coach a quality team and show what he's made of, whether Marmo and Dale stick around next year as another question.:rolleyes: True, Walwa and Feds have been major flops this year. Walwa having forwards the quality of Hunt, Jenkins and Butters and Feds having McEvoy, Smedley, Simpson etc should have been far better this season. Not all blame should be aimed at the coaches however but it shows teams with the best midfields generally kick more goals.

Well guys here are my tips for the league medal 3 guys from each team third person dark-horse
FEDS-A.WILLIAM. C.TYRELL. B.McKVOY

CUDGIE-A.LEZIUS. PINEAPPLES. VOIGHT

B/W-K.BUTTERS. A.HUNT. R.JENKINS

BULLIOH-C.REID. T.HICKEY. K.SMALL

CORRY-E.NICHOLAS. GILCHRIST. CASS

TUMBA- N.MOLK. M.MOLK. HALCROFT[chicken]

Now here is my team of the year; some will disagree but as i said this my team

B.Halcroft[T] T.Fenton[BULL] Matherson[BULL]

H.B. C.Tyrell[FEDS] C.Reid[BULL] Voight[CUG]

C. A.William[FEDS[ A.Higginson[T] A.Lezius[CUG]

H.F. Sheppard[T] T.Hickey[BULL] E.Nicholas[CORR]

F. B.Nichols[BULL] M.Molk[T] Pineapples[CUG]

FOLL-N.Molk[T] K.BUTTERS[B/W] CURRAN[BULL]

INTER-A.HUNT[B/W] W.McPHERSON[T] GILCHRIST[CORR] BURGESS[T] PLITZ[CUG] J.KELLY[T]
I've gone for a non-playing coach and two ass-coaches playing
COACH-B.DEERY[CUG] ASS.C.-M.MOLK.[T] C.Reid[bull]
Well done corryong.My personal pick for Leagues Medal is;well we will just have to wait for presentation night after the last game.My pick for G.F. is Tumba/Bullioh.max

guys just read my last post that arse should be assistant coach cheers

At least you have the balls to voice your educated opinion on the team of the year, and I can only really comment on Cudgy, and surely Piltz who has kicked a bag of goals this year and dominated teams should be starting? Would think if he played a full year, he would be close to the league medal. Voight, lezius and Piltz would be my pick for Cudgy league medal. Having a gander at Corryong as well, the few games I have seen the Blue boys belt Corryong, I havent seen the three you mentioned do too much. #15 has absolutely dominated for them (h/b who is that?) and would be my pick ahead of the others.

Tips:
Tumba by at least 8
Bullioh by 15
Cudgy, but as mentioned before with the amount of good players feds have and coz they can still technically play finals, this game will easily be match of the round and will be seriously close

Tumba to upset corryong
Bullioh
Cudgy

TIPS FOR THIS WEEK
FEDS TO UPSET CUDGIE BY 5PTS
TUMBA BY 37PTS OVER CORRY
BULLIOH BY 12GLS OVER B/W

RESSIES
CUDGIE
CORRY
BULLIOH

DEMONROOS TIPS
Ugly ducks to beat Blues by 10 points in an upset!
Roos to beat Demons by 7 goals - Marcus Clarke to Dominate Dale!
Bullioh to beat Magpies by 14 goals;

Magoos:
Cudgie to beat Ducks by 6 goals
Tumba to beat Corryong by 3 points
Bullioh to beat Magpies by 5 goals

Cudgewa 30
Roo's just
Bullioh 6goals

2s
Cudgewa
Corry 5goals
Bullioh 4goals

Blueyboy,

Your tips were as f*cked up as mine for seniors. I said Feds to beat the Blues whilst you said that the Roos would win..Just! That doesn't mean that we can swap spit in the shower though! Your Cows and my sister would get too jealous!

So Corryong not only lost the seniors game but also lost the 4 fights. Thats what happens when ambitions get mixed up with capabilities!! Next weeks game will be a cracker - Tumba V Cudgie!

Remove this Banner Ad

Upper Murray Football League 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back