"Urgent" board meeting now

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear that there is an urgently called board meeting happening right now at the TD.
Could this be the start of one of the biggest weeks in the clubs history about to unfold?
Wednesday's meeting will still happen but right now it is future of the club stuff.
I see lots of hope that I didn't see a few weeks ago.

Well, this is interesting news... anybody in the know, keep this updated.

Personally, I hope the TD management have bolstered their sanitation staff today, there will be a lot of s*** that needs disposal from certain board members.:D

I hear that there is an urgently called board meeting happening right now at the TD.
Could this be the start of one of the biggest weeks in the clubs history about to unfold?
Wednesday's meeting will still happen but right now it is future of the club stuff.
I see lots of hope that I didn't see a few weeks ago.

Interesting.

I'm sure without the pro-Melbourne rumblings of the weekend, that we all would be reporting this as armageddon day one.

Viva la revolution!

Getting Real Scary Now...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worm is turning TDF.

2110_debate_350.jpg

You pricks better be 100% on the vibe you are giving off in this thread.....

...I couldn't take the let down.

I admire your guys optimism but who`s to saythere not meeting to organise a way to sell this shambles to us the members.

This could be sign that they really are looking to move us or strongly considering it because they are having an out of the ordinary meeting. If we didnt have anything to worry about then they would just be going on as per usual.

Remove this Banner Ad

"Urgent" board meeting now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back