Unofficial Preview Changes & prematch discussion for the annual track meet vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Ripley's, other than sheezel out I reckon this is one of our best teams on the park this season and with the English out X (formerly Sherry) will smash the ruck, weā€™re going to win this šŸ˜‰

Bont may as well take the Ruck, tap it to himself and run the length of the ground to kick a goal. His form is out of control and this game is his Brownlow sealer

All correspondence to-

Debbie Downer
68 Sadsack Lane
Hell Idaho

I'm expecting us to fade out the last 2 games - you cant underestimate the rigors of these long seasons on our objectively younger team.

People are saying we don't have the will to compete I don't think that's true. Banged up young blokes is a real thing.

Reckon Clarko/Viney know this which is why we will recruit another seasoned mid in the off season. You have to be able to rotate through lots of bodies these seasons get longer every year.

I'm expecting us to fade out the last 2 games - you cant underestimate the rigors of these long seasons on our objectively younger team.

People are saying we don't have the will to compete I don't think that's true. Banged up young blokes is a real thing.

Reckon Clarko/Viney know this which is why we will recruit another seasoned mid in the off season. You have to be able to rotate through lots of bodies these seasons get longer every year.
Disappointing if this happens. The senior players should theoretically be well conditioned, and what <23 year olds have played the whole season? Powell? Chom? Not many. Everyone else has had a rest at some point. No excuse to taper off as far as I can see. If anything we should be going harder with the opportunity to disrupt other teams' finals tilts, whilst we have nothing to lose

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Changes & prematch discussion for the annual track meet vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back