Grand Slam US Open 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Novak must think how did I lose to this guy

Nah doubt he cares... its more Novak has no motivation anymore after winning Gold at the Olympics. He woulda lost to the first semi decent person to get an early offseason. He probably trained solely on clay all season even pre Wimby LOL

The gold was the only thing he was missing and now has pretty much everything and all records. He can just take it easy with his knee not 100%

Nah doubt he cares... its more Novak has no motivation anymore after winning Gold at the Olympics. He woulda lost to the first semi decent person to get an early offseason. He probably trained solely on clay all season even pre Wimby LOL

The gold was the only thing he was missing and now has pretty much everything and all records. He can just take it easy with his knee not 100%
Hopefully he gets that elusive 25th slam then calls it quits

This sums it up.

9930A0D4-160E-4738-96B4-E3E722581374.jpeg

He’s also playing Shanghai. Not sure about París or WTF. I want him to play as little as possible but I’m excited that he’s playing Shanghai, one of my favourite MS events.

Zverev, Tiafoe, Fritz, Dimitrov… Hopefully this side of the draw don’t end up winning.

I’d prefer anyone in the other half over at least 3 of these.
Grigor gets a pass? I wouldn't mind seeing him win a slam this late in his career

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Slam US Open 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back