Grand Slam US Open 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah frustrating match for Popryin. Again his inconsistency got in the way. Although is it just me but has Tiafoe improved his return game? Or maybe he was enjoying the pace of Alex’s ball

Well that was always going to happen. More focused on the women anyway

Nice result for Navarro to send the commentators home. Paolini just lost too (against Muchova). Muchova if fit and that’s a big IF with 7 matches and her body, should be the second favourite after Sabalenka

Who’s the person interviewing Alex? Not his best effort.
Well played de minaur-keep it up .

Popyrin really needs to tighten his game up if he wants to compete at this level.
He's 23 in the world and came off a fantastic win against the GOAT, not long after winning a Masters 1000 event. He should have closed out that 2nd set, but he still continued to fight and won the 3rd, then went down in a tightly fought 4th set. Hardly a disgrace against an opponent on their home court with the crowd backing.

Was a fantastic contest and he now knows that he can consistently compete at a high level at big events.

Either Grigor or Medvedev. De Minaur will get past Draper as he has a 3-0 h2h over him. Kokk was the worse beats Tsitsipas easily then collapses in the next match. My favourite match was Zheng v Vekic, however I don't think Zheng will be fully recovered to take on Sabalenka. I also like Muchova.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guarantees a yank in the final, they'll love that.
The first time that has happened in the US for nearly 20 years.

Poor Grigor though. Getting injured. Still, Tiofoe ups his game at the US. Still, agree with the above. The winner of Sinner/Medvedev should win the title. Medvedev would love to troll the US Open crowd once more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Slam US Open 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back