Grand Slam US Open 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno- the us open is generally a bit of a flat tournament for me. Time of year? Sabalenka and sinner- pretty predictable results. Both playing good tennis. Pegula fought well against a stronger opponent. Fritz not there yet.

It had its moments. Probably helps the Aussies did so well for me. But some good matches in there even if the finals weren’t amazing.

Sinner is next level, we already knew that but the guy looks like he can dominate the next 5-10 years along with Alcaraz. But there’s a number of guys who think their chance is now and Novak is still gunning for 25.

Australian Open is going to be a lot fun.

Straights sets didnt expect that I thought Fritz would at least take a set

But yep Sinner on another level
Fritz probably should have taken the 3rd set. He was up a break.

Sinner's Record this year is GOAT lvl. Under 10 losses. Now, he just has to do it again for another 12 years.

Well done to all winners. Recorded the men's doubles and watched yesterday afternoon, fantastic result and they will make End of Year championships in Turin. Didn't bothered about the men's final. I had all of last week off so watched a lot either live or recorded.

Fritz probably should have taken the 3rd set. He was up a break.

Sinner's Record this year is GOAT lvl. Under 10 losses. Now, he just has to do it again for another 12 years.
Carlos’s record was GOAT level until almost the same time in 2023 and then he fell off a cliff. Let’s see how Sinner finishes up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Slam US Open 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back