NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I wanted to know who it was before clicking on the link, if that's ok with you.

Can I suggest that in relation to your future information requirements, you might consider use of the google search engine.

Oh, and when you verify the quote, do it make you less inclined to support Trump, or more?

Are those shows worse than Trump's teen beauty pageants, or his friendship/travels with Epstein?

haha yeah friendship with Epstein only matters when it's Trump, when it's Clinton it's all hush hush.

Let's not forget Epstein was a donator to the Democrats and Trump was in his Democrat phase then.

"One of the biggest beneficiaries of Epstein's contributions was then-Senate hopeful Hillary Clinton"

oops!

No.

Why are you so angry? Do you need a chat or something? UOK?

I answered a question.

Why did that trigger you?

Oh gents, that was too easy. I'm embarrassed for you.

But hey, I'm not one bit surprised that you keep avoiding acknowledgement of the implications of Trump already giving up. It would be uncomfortable for you to address that, wouldn't it?

Oh gents, that was too easy.
So you are trolling? Interesting.

Anyway, you probably need a rest from posting. The offer is still open if you need a chat. You sound unhinged. Have you been on this Trump crusade for long? I don't remember you. Name change?

Seriously, I'm here for you if you need it.

haha yeah friendship with Epstein only matters when it's Trump, when it's Clinton it's all hush hush.

Let's not forget Epstein was a donator to the Democrats and Trump was in his Democrat phase then.

"One of the biggest beneficiaries of Epstein's contributions was then-Senate hopeful Hillary Clinton"

oops!

Interesting. How long have you been studying Epstein for?

So you are trolling? Interesting.

Anyway, you probably need a rest from posting. The offer is still open if you need a chat. You sound unhinged. Have you been on this Trump crusade for long? I don't remember you. Name change?

Seriously, I'm here for you if you need it.

LOL. Interesting tactic. Even a bit of projection.

I made you look silly a couple of times, and you've held onto it. Hope this vent helped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy for both Trump and Clinton to face consequences. But why are there so many photos and videos of Trump/Epstein, compared to Clinton/Epstein?

Because Clinton was a politician and Trump was a rich celebrity.

Which one do you think will work harder to cover up their dodgy affairs and try and keep a clean image?

Who do you think had more sycophants willing to run cover for them back then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back