NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I do not agree with that.

Patriots in the true sense could also wish to remove corrupt Governments.

Do you agree a patriot could be from any spectrum on a political scale?

You just described yourself as anarchist adjacent - while at the same time you are supporting a far right apartheid regime in another thread.

Is patriot a euphemism for confused?

You just described yourself as anarchist adjacent - while at the same time you are supporting a far right apartheid regime in another thread.

Is patriot a euphemism for confused?

Who am I supporting?

I just won't support anyone who follows the teachings of a medieval pedo, slave owning and trading murderous butcherer.

That ok with you?

You don't even understand the US Political system it seems.

Are you that dumb that you haven't realised you can vote for nobody in the US system?

Have a sleep in, not give a **** about going to a polling booth. Sounds bliss.

If people don't vote against Trump, they risk him being elected.

Arithmetic 101.

If people don't vote against Trump, they risk him being elected.

Arithmetic 101.

And if people think they are both as shitty as each other then they won't vote for either. Not that hard to understand.

Given 34% of the country didn't vote last election would you not think that shows a large section of the population won't accept either?

And if people think they are both as shitty as each other then they won't vote for either. Not that hard to understand.

You would have to be an idiot to think they are both as shitty as each other.

Given 34% of the country didn't vote last election would you not think that shows a large section of the population won't accept either?

It's possibly that. Or it's possible that they work on Tuesdays. Or it's possible that there are other reasons for not voting.

You would have to be an idiot to think they are both as shitty as each other.

Yes the idiots, the ones who ignore Biden's 40+ years of being an abhorrent politician for the guy who is a blow in for 4 years. Biden's policies and his support have had a far larger negative impact on the US ad the world than Trumps lame arse efforts ever will.

It's possibly that. Or it's possible that they work on Tuesdays. Or it's possible that there are other reasons for not voting.

Lots of reasons. None that prop up the duopoly.

Yes the idiots, the ones who ignore Biden's 40+ years of being an abhorrent politician for the guy who is a blow in for 4 years. Biden's policies and his support have had a far larger negative impact on the US ad the world than Trumps lame arse efforts ever will.

You're the only cooker here who keeps bringing up Democrats' history and works himself into a lather about what an evil, horrendous person Biden is. It's your only card and you keep playing it.

None of the other cookers go down this path because they can see that Trump is demonstrably worse than Biden in all aspects. You keep frothing about Biden whilst consciously ignoring Trump. The last 8 years (not 4, WTF?) are the only ones that matter at this point in time.

Lots of reasons. None that prop up the duopoly.

Whatever. It's mainly the Tuesday thing, IMO.

You're the only cooker here who keeps bringing up Democrats' history and works himself into a lather about what an evil, horrendous person Biden is. It's your only card and you keep playing it.

What is "cooker" about that?

Biden is an utter campaigner and that makes someone a cooker?

Do you even know what that means? Looks like you don't.

None of the other cookers go down this path because they can see that Trump is demonstrably worse than Biden in all aspects. You keep frothing about Biden whilst consciously ignoring Trump. The last 8 years (not 4, WTF?) are the only ones that matter at this point in time.

Whatever. It's mainly the Tuesday thing, IMO.

8 years?

Hate to break it to you Mr Big Brain but Biden has been the President for the last 4 years. He's in power, he sets the policies...

Funny how you use language liked cooked and frothing and you're literally frothing right now that someone hates Joe Biden.

Trump has well and truly cooked your brain.

No I'd describe myself as small Government. I said closer to, not actual.

But i'd be happy that corrupt Governments were smashed and broken up so their power is diminished greatly.

Politicians at all levels are grifter scum, the less of them the better.
So when you say small government, you’re not talking about the size of the public sector but rather the numbers of representatives in parliament.
I don’t see how that improves democracy.
You should rather look at how those representatives are selected and from where in society they come from.
Where do our juries come from who sit in court every day?
They’re us. Ordinary people having to make critical decisions.
Ordinary people should be randomly selected to sit in our parliament.
Make it a civil duty.

What is "cooker" about that?

Biden is an utter campaigner and that makes someone a cooker?

Do you even know what that means? Looks like you don't.

If I've confused closet Trumpies with cookers, but they're two different things, I apologise.

8 years?

Hate to break it to you Mr Big Brain but Biden has been the President for the last 4 years. He's in power, he sets the policies...

Funny how you use language liked cooked and frothing and you're literally frothing right now that someone hates Joe Biden.

Trump has well and truly cooked your brain.

You're also very dishonest. You specifically stated "the ones who ignore Biden's 40+ years of being an abhorrent politician for the guy who is a blow in for 4 years".

So, the blow in is Trump, yeah? And he's only been around 4 years, is that what you're saying? Did you miss the current 4 years that he's been on the scene? Or were you just referring to his presidential term? If so, that means your reference to 40+ years of Biden is a complete misrepresentation (especially since Democrats were out of power for about half of that).

Resorting to outright bullshit as usual.

No I realise you're a massive hypocrite.

****s sake.

You: 'The Democrats want to kill babies'

Me: That's obviously untrue and hyperbole, and if that's why you don't like them your reasoning is based on a self-evident lie, which clearly should alert you to the fact you're wrong, or at least be a massive red flag your reasoning is ****ed''

You: 'You're a hypocrite'.

I see why you like Trump. You clearly dont let things like reasoning, insight or logic get in the way of your arguments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just won't support anyone who follows the teachings of a medieval pedo, slave owning and trading murderous butcherer.

That sentence actually describes many of the founding fathers of the US, and its first 4 Presidents, all of whom owned and traded slaves.

As for being Paedo's:

19th and 20th centuries

In Delaware, the age of consent was 10 years old until 1871 when it was lowered to 7 years old. Under the 1871 law, a man was given the death penalty for sex with a girl below the age of consent.[27]

In 1880, 37 states had an age of consent of 10 years, 10 states had an age of consent at 12 years, and Delaware had an age of consent of 7 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_o...Delaware, the age of,below the age of consent.

Seeing as the age of consent was between 7 and 12 depending on where you lived in the USA, its fair to say a significant number of the Founding fathers were paedos as well.

Explain to me the difference?

That sentence actually describes many of the founding fathers of the US, and its first 4 Presidents, all of whom owned and traded slaves.

As for being Paedo's:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform#:~:text=English common law existed in,and other states in 1776.&text=In Delaware, the age of,below the age of consent.

Seeing as the age of consent was between 7 and 12 depending on where you lived in the USA, its fair to say a significant number of the Founding fathers were paedos as well.

Explain to me the difference?
Funnily enough Biden is a senator from Delaware. He was probably campaigning to lower the age of consent whilst also pushing through his crime bill. People who smoke crack need to be locked up for life according to him, obviously had to make an exception for his son.

Unfortunately it's true. Biden contributed to tens of thousands of black Americans being incarcerated for using the substance that his son repeatedly filmed himself using.

There was an earler act he sponsored where crack was treated much more harshly than regular coke, and mandatory minimums were enforced. The one you linked just compounded the problem with the 3 strikes law. As well as creating the prison industrial complex. Biden is an absolute racist piece of shit, and anyone who has ever uttered the phrase 'systemic racism' really has no business talking positively about him

So when you say small government, you’re not talking about the size of the public sector but rather the numbers of representatives in parliament.
I don’t see how that improves democracy.
You should rather look at how those representatives are selected and from where in society they come from.
Where do our juries come from who sit in court every day?
They’re us. Ordinary people having to make critical decisions.
Ordinary people should be randomly selected to sit in our parliament.
Make it a civil duty.

You left out Government influence.

Government overreaching into all aspects of life where they are not needed or wanted.

Politicians aren't ordinary people.

They are cockroach grifters, chancers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back