NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Over a year ago linked on here one of the founder of Wikipedia is warning of the absolute shit stain it's become?

Former co-founder, Larry Sanger says Wikipedia can no longer be trusted — insisting it is now just “propaganda” for the left-leaning “establishment.”

“If only one version of the facts is allowed then that gives a huge incentive to wealthy and powerful people to seize control of things like Wikipedia in order to shore up their power,” he said.

“And they do that,” he continued. “There’s a very big, nasty, complex game being played behind the scenes to make the article say what somebody wants them to say.

Sanger said there are “all sorts of tricks people can play to win it,” including the use of dedicated PR companies to influence listings.

That was a great watch, thanks for sharing. Greenwald is an excellent journalist.
The amount of derogatory language and the use of smear in Wikipedia is off the charts.
"Conspiracy theorist", "far right", "far left", "Fringe", the use of "anti" prefix, as well as the "denier" suffix.
Google has clearly set up Wikipedia as the most authoritative source of information, there's a huge incentive for the establishment to control it.

Please keep deeply misogynistic memes and comments off this thread. It's not lost on me that this only started when Biden announced his endorsement for Harris to succeed him.

It's gross.

Only started?

This has been around since she started dating that dodgy slime ball Willie Brown.

That's the 90s.

People take the piss out of women in Trump's family and how party all the time and you don't say a thing.

Seems this misogyny angle only gets dragged out on one side.

Not my cup of tea, but aren't those jokes at the expense of Rodriguez and Spitzer? And you seriously think thats worse than multiple attempts at suggesting Kamala only got where she is career wise by sucking dick? lolz

This is almost good as your and Stokey's attempted implication that Hillary went there first 2016. Flailing, again.

Yeah I reckon bringing a 14 year old girl into highly sexualised jokes is far worse than suggesting a grown adult slept their way to the top.

Don't you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only started?

This has been around since she started dating that dodgy slime ball Willie Brown.

That's the 90s.

People take the piss out of women in Trump's family and how party all the time and you don't say a thing.

Did you see the meme that was just posted in here about half an hour ago?

Only started?

That's the 90s.

Oh ... you did see it and you have the twisted chutzpah to post that it wasn't that bad?

You wouldn't have missed either the way Michelle Obama was framed, the likes of which have been moderated on this board before.

death running GIF by Kiszkiloszki

Only started?

That's the 90s.

Haha, you just can't help it can you. This is what I come here for, this level of incisive political analysis :tearsofjoy:

As you're no doubt aware, it's the extreme rhetoric that I'm talking about in relation to who started it. Please, you're going to give poor Stokey an embolism!

Yeah I reckon bringing a 14 year old girl into highly sexualised jokes is far worse than suggesting a grown adult slept their way to the top.

Don't you?
Not my cup of tea as I said, but no I don't.

One is directed at individuals with sketchy histories regarding women, the other is directed at the woman herself - for no other reason than she is, in fact, a woman.

You do you mate, but at least own what you are (as several others posting here also should).

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back