NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

We have all spoken to you about your dodgy wikipedia sources.

Please stop spamming the thread with your nonsense or I will report you to the local area mod.
Over a year ago linked on here one of the founder of Wikipedia is warning of the absolute shit stain it's become?

Former co-founder, Larry Sanger says Wikipedia can no longer be trusted — insisting it is now just “propaganda” for the left-leaning “establishment.”

“If only one version of the facts is allowed then that gives a huge incentive to wealthy and powerful people to seize control of things like Wikipedia in order to shore up their power,” he said.

“And they do that,” he continued. “There’s a very big, nasty, complex game being played behind the scenes to make the article say what somebody wants them to say.

Sanger said there are “all sorts of tricks people can play to win it,” including the use of dedicated PR companies to influence listings.

Over a year ago linked on here one of the founder of Wikipedia is warning of the absolute shit stain it's become?

Former co-founder, Larry Sanger says Wikipedia can no longer be trusted — insisting it is now just “propaganda” for the left-leaning “establishment.”

“If only one version of the facts is allowed then that gives a huge incentive to wealthy and powerful people to seize control of things like Wikipedia in order to shore up their power,” he said.

“And they do that,” he continued. “There’s a very big, nasty, complex game being played behind the scenes to make the article say what somebody wants them to say.

Sanger said there are “all sorts of tricks people can play to win it,” including the use of dedicated PR companies to influence listings.

It has fried so many people. It's quite sad how many are brainwashed by wikipedia and google combined. Once great sources of information are now leftist propaganda tools.

Wikipedia can be a great source for a lot of objective stuff but a terrible source for anything political. As it is written by anonymous volunteers, it suffers from the same biases as reddit (or BF) mods: people who spend a lot of time online and are willing to work for a corporation for free in order to have power over others. This seems to attract lefties in 99% of cases, bless 'em. Remember good ole Doreen from R/antiwork? That's essentially what we're working with here m8.

A question of paramount importance, ET.

Perhaps she could work with Mexican president Andres Obrador the same way she worked with Willie Brown, pull a few strings n whatnot.

Tremendous research there.

What I like about this is you didn't resort to cheap links from anti semitic sources such as wikipedia.

Dems could be on to something here mate, I have to admit. As well as the Mexico bloke, they could possibly send young Kamala out to pull strings with many many world leaders.

On the other hand, just the mere possibility of a Trump presidency has caused sworn enemies to start rushing to the table of peace.

When will the Border Czar outline her plans to secure the border?
"Border Czar" :tearsofjoy:

LHFAxrSRLDuBztf2UrlFpYhmu_l9Wr1HMU90y7ddeOs.jpg

Have you got all the approved phrases and talking points in a little binder, KayKay style!?

I once changed some information on wiki on my families surname as wiki had false information on it in regards to which family clan they descended from.

Some ******* dork then deleted it and noted "false assertion".

Looked up the ****wit and it was some turd who probably sits on there all day deleting people's legit edits because they seem to think they know it all and are some wiki gatekeeper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I once changed some information on wiki on my families surname as wiki had false information on it in regards to which family clan they descended from.

Looked up the ****wit and it was some turd who probably sits on there all day deleting people's legit edits because they seem to think they know it all and are some wiki gatekeeper.
Were their initials GP?

1721972606970.png

It's like when you blokes try and frame Fox/ Sky news as being the 'reasonable and centrist' arm of the MSM.
Has anyone claimed that though? Genuine question, I wouldn't put it past some of my beautiful friends here but I think even most people who frequent those sources acknowledge that they're as 1 sided as you can get.

Has anyone claimed that though? Genuine question, I wouldn't put it past some of my beautiful friends here but I think even most people who frequent those sources acknowledge that they're as 1 sided as you can get.
There is no sich thing as an unbiased media outlet.

Remember when conservatives were all in a tizzy convinced TayTay and whats his face were going to get engaged live on TV while wearing Biden tshirts or something? Good times.

Aged like milk as it tuned out Viv :tearsofjoy:

They were given the Superbowl and she didn’t care after Soros made her a billionaire. But who really cares even if they decided to hump on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back