NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaahahaha
Trump only stopped posting in order to call into Fox News, where he raged at anchors Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum. When MacCallum pointed out that Harris was gaining in several polls and key demographics, Trump countered that “she’s not having success. I’m having success.”
Throughout the phone call, the former president seemed so flustered that he repeatedly — accidentally — pressed the buttons on his phone, cutting off his statement with a chorus of beeps.

The hosts eventually cut him off, ostensibly because it was time for a special edition of Fox’s cringiest show: Gutfeld!

Trump, however, was nowhere near done, and within minutes was calling into Newsmax’s live DNC coverage. There, the former president complained that Harris hadn’t addressed “woman trafficking” in her speech, and suggested he and the hosts take a trip to Caracas, Venezuela.

Absolutely seething :tearsofjoy:

I'm a liberal for largely the same reason. The State has no business telling anyone what to do, unless they can show there is demonstrable harm that such a law seeks to prevent, and the law is proportionate to that harm.
You of all people should know what an absolute cop-out that caveat is. Your mate had alll sorts of excuses for rounding up Jewish people. As for laws, they can be changed on a whim and are intentionally vague so as to keep the parasites in a job, and loopholes for the wealthy to exploit.

Yes, the most toxic abrasive and divisive persona to ever hold the office of POTUS, posting non-stop unfiltered ramblings about cancer inducing windmills and dishwasher water direct to the public on social media that had very recently become ubiquitous for the first time in human history.

Can't imagine how he generated infinitely more discussion than the buttoned-down establishment guys who came before him for all of US political history, its a perplexing one isn't it? :tearsofjoy:
Do you just post bs to increase traffic for Chief? You deserve an encouragement award for your efforts.

This is literally you in a nutshell. You offer no opinions of your own but latch on to something a person a lot smarter than you posted.

Then you try and claim it as you're own through mindless repetiveness.

You are the guy that screams 'Fight' in the schoolyard but is too much of a coward to get into one by yourself. You are small dog yapping at anyone that walks by your gate.

I have you on ignore because you have nothing to say that is you're own thought and all the emojis in the world isn't going to change that fact.

The reason you think I'm deranged is because this is all you have. I bet you think about this stuff every waking hour. I told one anecdote and you've been obsessed by it for days. It's not normal dude. I post here when I have a few moments to unwind and have a bit of fun banterin. You think it defines me and everything I do. That's just crazy. The reason I'm a conservative is I can discuss politics and move on. It doesn't define who I am as a person. Being a rusted on lefty means you must be all-in. You can't associate with people from the other. side You must only talk to people you agree with and you must adhere to the narrative as all costs. Who you support politically defines you as a person and it shows.

Now back on ignore you go.
Alco is a bot. Otherwise, they would’ve been a mod by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've based your identity on a billionaire reality TV crisis actor politician from another country.

Some say it's fanboyism, others call it a cult.
Id rather his identity than yours, which is being made because so many people had you on ignore that it made threads unreadable.

Not sure how many people ignoring can make threads unreadable. Can you explain this theory in more detail?
If you spam a thread with 20 posts a page as you do and people have you on ignore. Half the thread disappears and it make following the thread impossible so people give up on the thread = less traffic.

Simples.

If you spam a thread with 20 posts a page as you do and people have you on ignore. Half the thread disappears and it make following the thread impossible so people give up on the thread = less traffic.

Simples.

Except that's not how ignore works. Other users ignores do not effect what you see.

Try again, maybe when you are less drunk.

Do you say the words as you type them, or just the letters?
Do you actually read posts you reply to? They are always so far removed from a sensible reply that it looks as though you are replying to a totally unrelated post. Hence why you were put on ignore so regularly.

Do you actually read posts you reply to? They are always so far removed from a sensible reply that it looks as though you are replying to a totally unrelated post. Hence why you were put on ignore so regularly.

It seems you are projecting again. You can't see other people's ignores.

It's not a difficult concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back