NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I am hearing reports it will happen 2 weeks from his inauguration. On the same day his infrastructure and healthcare plans are released.
Is this the wall that Mexico is going to pay for?

No they both amounted to nothing. Issues being identified with the FISA warrant process does not = corruption of the FBI, as much as Trumpers like to pretend thats the case. Strange talking point for an enlightened centrist.

Let us know when the FBI are showing randoms classified docs, ringing state reps asking to find votes and leaning on the VP to ignore the constitution.

Fairly obvious point here, but Trumpers couldn't care less about these things while screaming bloody murder about a few FBI agents sending anti-Trump text messages. Reckon I know where the greater case of hypocrisy lies.

Uh huh. Just like they're far worse on democracy coz they got someone removed from a ballot once :tearsofjoy:

Thanks for that Mr Full of Schiff.

I am hearing reports Trump has advised security staff that Adam Schitt will be the first up against the wall. I thought it would be corrupt flog erdogan.

I guess he is going to be thorough and will eventually get around to most of the traitors.

Erdogan is the President of Turkey, you ignorant fool.

The great man's first order of business when he gets back in office will be to lock up the Biden Crime Family.

Enough is enough.(Pelosi and Garland will need to be sorted out too)

His first 100 days back in office will be spent short to medium term planning and fixing the complete mess the previous administration made of the country, as well as clearing out the cocaine the Biden manchild left in the white house.
Sterling analysis as always, campaigner. The great man used kid gloves in his first term. None of us - not even he - were prepared for how fascist the opposition would become. Nor how effective they would be at weaponising the MSM and social media to convince the great unwashed NPCs that harassing a political opponent with endless attempts to lock them up over nonsense is acceptable. The US is fast becoming Russia, and the peaceful era of Trump's term has been replaced with a world now careening towards WW3.

Fortunately, the majority are smart enough to see through it. Let the blue haired septum pierced twitter crowd reee as they please, when the great man regains power we will be directed away from the current trend of new forever-wars and the authoritarian criminals he was so merciful upon the first time around will not be so lucky.

We can then do away with these tiresome "elections" and allow good to triumph over evil - perpetually!

Sterling analysis as always, campaigner. The great man used kid gloves in his first term. None of us - not even he - were prepared for how fascist the opposition would become. Nor how effective they would be at weaponising the MSM and social media to convince the great unwashed NPCs that harassing a political opponent with endless attempts to lock them up over nonsense is acceptable. The US is fast becoming Russia, and the peaceful era of Trump's term has been replaced with a world now careening towards WW3.

Fortunately, the majority are smart enough to see through it. Let the blue haired septum pierced twitter crowd reee as they please, when the great man regains power we will be directed away from the current trend of new forever-wars and the authoritarian criminals he was so merciful upon the first time around will not be so lucky.

We can then do away with these tiresome "elections" and allow good to triumph over evil - perpetually!

Superlative posting son. I have read your fine post 3 times now, and I learn something new with each reading.

I would like to add another threat that must be extinguished...the far left wing dominated MSM. Nixon warned of the dangers of the media to the public.

We must have a true free press.

I would not be adverse to the great man extending presidential limits to 3-4 terms so he can finish the job. I will grant him 1 term to wreak a terrible revenge on the traitors, and then I expect him to roll his sleeves up and fix the country.

He'll sort out that silly Ukraine war quick smart, and ensure the Hamas is dispatched back to the stone age.

We will have another glorious period of world peace and the MIC can get stuffed. Certainly, funds must be spent on military, but it won't be the free for all it is under the racist disgrace that currently resides in the white house.

If certain undesirable types/movements are quelled, we can enjoy an extended period of right wing dominance in the political and social spheres.

I for one am optimistic about the future.

Superlative posting son. I have read your fine post 3 times now, and I learn something new with each reading.

I would like to add another threat that must be extinguished...the far left wing dominated MSM. Nixon warned of the dangers of the media to the public.

I would not be adverse to the great man extending presidential limits to 3-4 terms so he can finish the job. I will grant him 1 term to wreak a terrible revenge on the traitors, and then I expect him to roll his sleeves up and fix the country.

He'll sort out that silly Ukraine war quick smart, and ensure the Hamas is dispatched back to the stone age.

We will have another glorious period of world peace and the MIC can get stuffed. Certainly, funds must be spent on military, but it won't be the free for all it is under the racist disgrace that currently resides in the white house.

If certain undesirable types/movements are quelled, we can enjoy an extended period of right wing dominance in the political and social spheres.

Be proud, because extracting all value from my complex post in only 3 readings means you are in the 99th percentile. As you are well aware, communicating ideas on bigfooty this sophisticated is often akin to attempting to teach calculus to ants. Regardless, like Trump that fateful evening with Stormy, let us continue to cast pearls before swine.

Tell me, Easty, have you ever shared awkward eye contact with a shitting dog? Dogs give this look because they feel vulnerable during this act, see, and they search for someone stronger, someone whom they trust to have their backs.

In these trying times, society has become the metaphorical defecating canine...while intellectuals like yourself and I are the superior alpha males whom said shameful dogs look to sheepishly for protection and guidance. It is not a responsibly we asked for... however, given our mental brilliance, we have no option but to embrace this role for the betterment of the planet.

As such, I have drawn up a rough timeline of our plans. Do you think I have the ordering correct? Please assist by offering your honest feedback ET, and remember... humanity depends on you.

2024: Trump wins the election

2025: Trump has ended the wars in Ukraine and Gaza within 6 months of taking office.

2026: the economy has shifted so rapidly in favour of the middle class that owning one's home and stay-at-home mums have become a thing again.

2027: scientists utilising AI have developed an immortality medicine. Trump is successfully treated with it.

2028: society has realised that elections do not offer good return on investment. The lobbyist and tax dollars used for these silly campaigns is now directed towards healthcare and defensive military tech. Democracy has become obsolete.

2034: earth initiates comms with an alien civilisation from the Andromeda galaxy, leading to an unprecedented surge in new technology.

2036: Trump gets in a cheeky mood while on the toilet at 3am and sends a message to the aliens requesting their views on DN. When they respond asking for clarification of what "DN" means, Trump replies with a dick pic and the caption "Deez nuts LOL". War breaks out.

2037: 6 months later humanity has defeated their alien enemy. Trump has ExxonMobil take all the oil from the home planet of his vanquished foe, because maintaining American tradition is paramount.

2041: as word has spread between civilisations across the galaxies, they all bend the knee to humanity upon hearing of the great war 4 years prior. Intergalactic peace is achieved. Trump is declared God Emperor of the universe. Bill and Ted play bad garage band music at his inauguration and remind us to "be excellent to each other".

Am I missing anything?

At this point, anyone who still thinks Trump isn't just plain evil is extremely misguided' (to put it mildly).
That's the problem.
They don't view it as evil. They view it as innately righteous.

They want the 'true evil' purged from society so desperately that they don't care how it's done or if there are any other negative outcomes.
It's radicalisation. All of the current negative outcomes are because of them, so any other results caused by this can only be an improvement.

The 'true evil' varies but is normally a collection of the following:
Trans, homosexuals, non-white people, women with rights, Jews, any aspect of LGBTQ+.

But it extends past that point.
Anyone who has ever tried to protect or defend the 'true evil' is also 'true evil' and must be purged.

To the point that if you are not actively engaging in and supporting the purge of 'true evil', then you need to be purged as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am hearing reports Trump has advised security staff that Adam Schitt will be the first up against the wall. I thought it would be corrupt flog erdogan.

I guess he is going to be thorough and will eventually get around to most of the traitors.

And on cue, here are a collection of posts 'just joking' about killing these people.

It's clearly just all a joke...
But it's also the actual message.

Because it's a harmless collection of jests and japes!
But it's also an inside joke to the people who 'know' how badly the 'blue haired traitors' have ruined their lives and their country...

What other areas of discussion is joking about killing collections of people normalised, on BigFooty?
Radicalisation is a slow and deliberate process. And you often don't realise the water is boiling until it's too late.

Be proud, because extracting all value from my complex post in only 3 readings means you are in the 99th percentile. As you are well aware, communicating ideas on bigfooty this sophisticated is often akin to attempting to teach calculus to ants. Regardless, like Trump that fateful evening with Stormy, let us continue to cast pearls before swine.

Tell me, Easty, have you ever shared awkward eye contact with a shitting dog? Dogs give this look because they feel vulnerable during this act, see, and they search for someone stronger, someone whom they trust to have their backs.

In these trying times, society has become the metaphorical defecating canine...while intellectuals like yourself and I are the superior alpha males whom said shameful dogs look to sheepishly for protection and guidance. It is not a responsibly we asked for... however, given our mental brilliance, we have no option but to embrace this role for the betterment of the planet.

As such, I have drawn up a rough timeline of our plans. Do you think I have the ordering correct? Please assist by offering your honest feedback ET, and remember... humanity depends on you.

2024: Trump wins the election

2025: Trump has ended the wars in Ukraine and Gaza within 6 months of taking office.

2026: the economy has shifted so rapidly in favour of the middle class that owning one's home and stay-at-home mums have become a thing again.

2027: scientists utilising AI have developed an immortality medicine. Trump is successfully treated with it.

2028: society has realised that elections do not offer good return on investment. The lobbyist and tax dollars used for these silly campaigns is now directed towards healthcare and defensive military tech. Democracy has become obsolete.

2034: earth initiates comms with an alien civilisation from the Andromeda galaxy, leading to an unprecedented surge in new technology.

2036: Trump gets in a cheeky mood while on the toilet at 3am and sends a message to the aliens requesting their views on DN. When they respond asking for clarification of what "DN" means, Trump replies with a dick pic and the caption "Deez nuts LOL". War breaks out.

2037: 6 months later humanity has defeated their alien enemy. Trump has ExxonMobil take all the oil from the home planet of his vanquished foe, because maintaining American tradition is paramount.

2041: as word has spread between civilisations across the galaxies, they all bend the knee to humanity upon hearing of the great war 4 years prior. Intergalactic peace is achieved. Trump is declared God Emperor of the universe. Bill and Ted play bad garage band music at his inauguration and remind us to "be excellent to each other".

Am I missing anything?
Mate, there's more chance of Essendon winning a final by 2041...

And on cue, here are a collection of posts 'just joking' about killing these people.

It's clearly just all a joke...
But it's also the actual message.

Because it's a harmless collection of jests and japes!
But it's also an inside joke to the people who 'know' how badly the 'blue haired traitors' have ruined their lives and their country...

What other areas of discussion is joking about killing collections of people normalised, on BigFooty?
Radicalisation is a slow and deliberate process. And you often don't realise the water is boiling until it's too late.
If this is what you truly believe. That conservatives want all these people killed then Id suggest that it is you that has the problem.

This is crazy talk.

If this is what you truly believe. That conservatives want all these people killed then Id suggest that it is you that has the problem.

This is crazy talk.

I don't actually know anymore, if you're being dishonest or genuine.

Do you even for a moment really believe that someone can't be a true conservative, if they don't excuse Trumps actions and demands?
I hope you don't, and that you're just being dishonest.

I don't actually know anymore, if you're being dishonest or genuine.

Do you even for a moment really believe that someone can't be a true conservative, if they don't excuse Trumps actions and demands?
I hope you don't, and that you're just being dishonest.
You're jumping to conclusions again. I have never said or thought that.

You're jumping to conclusions again. I have never said or thought that.
Exactly... Neither have I.

I'll show you what caused me to jump to my conclusion.

This is crazy talk.

I'm glad we've cleared this up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back