NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem is that the tweet was simply about trump

From a social media account of a white supremacist posting reams of pro-Russian misinformation.

The fact you think the above sentence is not relevant notwithstanding you're sitting here posting on a conspiracy subforum is telling.

For example, I clicked the twitter post you mentioned, and from there got sent to some sort of extremist website via a link.

Yeah. That's my point.

In case you've forgotten, GG.exe was the guy that posted the link to that dudes social media account in the first place, and I was the one that called him out for doing it saying that account is the account of a ****ing white nationalist pro Russian extremist.

You're now telling me I was wrong for bringing it up because if I hadnt have, you wouldnt have known the site was nazi bullshit. It's why we're sitting here having this discussion in the first place remember?

Is your argument you would rather just not know that the posts come from a Nazi, and would rather just view the posts uncritically?

Every poster is a nobody on BF barring chief. Every poster is just a username and can be what they want. Chief is the only one that decides what's what. It is the world according to chief. Nothing more, nothing less.

Chief has final say of course, but do not underestimate Admins.

Yeah. That's my point.

In case you've forgotten, GG.exe was the guy that posted the link to that dudes social media account in the first place, and I was the one that called him out for doing it saying that account is the account of a ****ing white nationalist pro Russian extremist.

You're now telling me I was wrong for bringing it up because if I hadnt have, you wouldnt have known the site was nazi bullshit. It's why we're sitting here having this discussion in the first place remember?

Is your argument you would rather just not know that the posts come from a Nazi, and would rather just view the posts uncritically?
I'm just having some fun MAL. I posted the link in my post but you must have missed it. I will post it again here. It is about a court case where Ford was stopped by the courts from forgoing a dividend to shareholders so he could pay his employees more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You didn't fix anything.

People were quoting the Steele Dossier as an example. Turned out that was fake plenty of fake news.

Being pushed by MSM outlets.

A document that itself claims was unverified and potentially unverifiable, and only to be used as a starting point for future investigation... turned out to contain unverifiable allegations?

Color me shocked.

As it turns out, a lot of things in that dossier were actually true (Putin did support Trump and oppose Clinton by way of a sophisticated cyberwarfare and disinformation campaign, and had contacts with Trump staffers, many of whom were subsequently charged, convicted and imprisoned for doing so).

I'm just having some fun MAL. I posted the link in my post but you must have missed it. I will post it again here. It is about a court case where Ford was stopped by the courts from forgoing a dividend to shareholders so he could pay his employees more.

Here is the reason that cooker was posting a link to that case:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew

The International Jew is a four-volume set of antisemitic booklets or pamphlets originally published and distributed in the early 1920s by the Dearborn Publishing Company, an outlet owned by Henry Ford, the American industrialist and automobile manufacturer.

The booklets were a collection of articles originally serialized in Ford's Dearborn Independent newspaper, beginning with The International Jew: The World's Problem, published on May 22, 1920.

Henry Ford was an avowed antisemite and white supremacist.

Parodied here by Seth McFarlaine and Family guy:

A document that itself claims was unverified and potentially unverifiable, and only to be used as a starting point for future investigation... turned out to contain unverifiable allegations?

Color me shocked.

As it turns out, a lot of things in that dossier were actually true (Putin did support Trump and oppose Clinton by way of a sophisticated cyberwarfare and disinformation campaign, and had contacts with Trump staffers, many of whom were subsequently charged, convicted and imprisoned for doing so).

A document paid for by the DNC.

A document the FBI took it seriously.

"Documents have shown the FBI invested significant resources attempting to corroborate the dossier and relied substantially on it to obtain surveillance warrants targeting former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

But the dossier has been largely discredited since its publication, with core aspects of the material exposed as unsupported and unproven rumors. A special counsel assigned to investigate the origins of the Trump-Russia probe charged one of Steele’s sources with lying to the FBI and charged a cybersecurity lawyer who worked for Clinton’s campaign with lying to the FBI during a 2016 meeting in which he relayed concerns about the Russia-based Alfa Bank."

"No Ragrets"
I loved that movie, I found it to be quite fresh for a Hollywood comedy.

images - 2024-07-14T204544.627.jpeg

I deliberately left my claim of getting a neck tattoo open to jokes and hoping for some gold. Thanks for contributing but I thought young Chuckles would've participated by now... come to think of it, has anyone heard from bourbons since this assassination attempt occurred!?

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back