NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

If an accused pedofile, known anti-semite nazi, who also happens to be a Russian troll, but also happens to be a racist, sexist, bigot.....happens to post a tweet merely observing how had Trump not moved his head slightly in the split second the shooter fired his rifle, he would've likely died.....who cares?

The post was merely about that trivia/luck. Just copy+pasting interesting tidbits from Trump Assassination stream of tweets pouring thru at the time I was online.

It's completely different to say, posting tweets from whatever account that is spruiking ideology that relates to their persuasion...be it pedofilia, nazism, anti-semitism, communism, sexism, racism, and other isms.

A mod/admin/etc should be able to discriminate the difference between something being posted for content/contribution (especially in light of some event just breaking)...vs ...something being posted because they're trying to spruick an ideology, corrupt minds, or whatever.

It doesn't seem they have that propensity. Merely reactionary Karens Karening at everything be it little or large. Salem witch hunt style.

People have their own powers of mind anyway. Everyone on BF pretty much, especially in the SRP, GD, Conspiracy, etc boards, is pretty damn intelligent. Everyone. No matter which side of whatever debate is going on. I'm always proud of the intelligence level here compared to many other places....Twitter for example. So many deluded and downright stupid people who post rubbish and believe rubbish and spruick rubbish.

Reddit is much better than Twitter for intelligence level. But many other forums not as intelligent as BF.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say there is.....the general BF regular who visits these types of boards (the usual suspects) is smart enough to understand the differences, subtleties, to discriminate information, and don't need to be babied or lectured. There's hearty discussion, debate, much intelligence both sides, and people make up their own minds, can tell apart things.

Lastly....BF used to be much better in the past, when people and mods could argue back and forth heartily and often in good spirits, without the bans and cards being required. Kind of like a bunch of friends in a pub arguing about whatever....football, politics, etc. Thru it all, they're still friends, or acquaintances, still keep coming back to share/engage in the think-tank, have beers with each other.

BF today isn't being overrun here by thousands of bot or dangerous users trying to spruick or tear down BF. It's just the same old regulars having discussions and debates. It's always :( to lose such people over cards, multiple minor infractions piling up, etc, due to the relationship between mods/admin and users changing for the wrose in recent times.

A document the FBI took it seriously.

Good thing they did, because a significant amount of what it contained was actually true.

There was a concerted effort by the Russians to contact Trump associates, they did in fact contact several Trump associates, and many Trump associates were jailed/ admitted to these contacts.

The Russians did in fact also engage in a sophisticated cyberwarfare and misinformation psy op with the intent of handing an electoral win to Trump, discrediting Clinton, and sow discord in the USA.

The Mueller report stopped short of recommending charges be brought against Trump because they assumed (correctly as it turns out as of last week) that a President can't be charged with criminal offences.

If an accused pedofile, known anti-semite nazi, who also happens to be a Russian troll, but also happens to be a racist, sexist, bigot.....happens to post a tweet merely observing how had Trump not moved his head slightly in the split second the shooter fired his rifle, he would've likely died.....who cares?

Because information from a paedo, antisemitic, Nazi and a Russian Troll/ bigot etc with a long history of posting deliberate misinformation, is information to be questioned on that basis.

They're not only self-evidently biased, clearly have a motivation to mislead, and also are not to be trusted as a source of anything reliable.

Also, it shows you have a tendency to get your information from purveyors of deliberate misinformation, so there is also that.

I loved that movie, I found it to be quite fresh for a Hollywood comedy.

View attachment 2048557

I deliberately left my claim of getting a neck tattoo open to jokes and hoping for some gold. Thanks for contributing but I thought young Chuckles would've participated by now... come to think of it, has anyone heard from bourbons since this assassination attempt occurred!?
Sure picked the wrong few days to take off!

I'm getting to it m8, just trying to assimilate everything but I'll be right along soon with my usual calm and measured rationality, as always offering my support to those in need and attempting to reel you blokes back from the edge of total derangement ;)

Sure picked the wrong few days to take off!

I'm getting to it m8, just trying to assimilate everything but I'll be right along soon with my usual calm and measured rationality, as always offering my support to those in need and attempting to reel you blokes back from the edge of total derangement ;)
Welcome back.

You’ll be happy to hear Malifice stepped up and filled in for you yesterday.

There's more conspiracy talk in the SRP thread than there is in the conspiracy thread. Where's all the talk of false flags? Besides some talk the shooter was a republican we've got basicallly nothing here.
Usual tactic.

The left say 'I bet the Trump supporters are saying this'

That then becomes the seed for outrage that instantly takes hold.

Rinse. Repeat.

Unsure on this. Saw other accounts he was a Dem.
His only donation was for a Dem charity plus if you decided to read up a little on PA voting you can usually assume someone votes differently to how they register. You can only participate in a primary if you are registered Republican or Democrat. It is not open like other states.
So someone saying they are Republican is just a voter who wants to participate in the Republican primary.
It's been fun watching this be turned into 'even Republicans want Trump dead.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RFK wasn't getting protection because of political partisanship.

Democrats challenge anyone who might consider not voting for them as someone to be taken down. That they call people who choose not to vote for them and vote for another party "spoilers" says all about the mental entitlement they have.

I mean you don't have to follow any side to see that in full effect do you?
Ahh yes the big bad Democrats, so underhanded aren't they.

Republicans operate exactly the same. Only have to look at RFK's appearances on Fox and the slightly (lol) different receptions he got prior and post some polling emerging showing he was taking some chunks out of Trump's vote too to see that.

Ahh yes the big bad Democrats, so underhanded aren't they.

Republicans operate exactly the same. Only have to look at RFK's appearances on Fox and the slightly (lol) different receptions he got prior and post some polling emerging showing he was taking some chunks out of Trump's vote too to see that.

If Republicans act the same then tell me all the names of the people they have appointed to a committee to go after third party candidates.

I provided a link to the Democrats doing it now your turn.

I've never seen Republicans moaning and bitching about the Libertarians spoiling their vote like the Democrats do with third parties.

If Republicans act the same then tell me all the names of the people they have appointed to a committee to go after third party candidates.
Sean Hannity and Jesse Watters would be 2 (seriously, have a look at RFK's interviews with them before and after the polling came out, its pretty funny).

Please don't insult everyone's intelligence by pretending Fox doesn't = the GOP.

Sean Hannity and Jesse Watters would be 2 (seriously, have a look at RFK's interviews with them before and after the polling came out, its pretty funny).

Please don't insult everyone's intelligence by pretending Fox doesn't = the GOP.

What does any of that have to do with the Dems or GOP and their attitudes to third party candidates?

Nothing is the answer.

And don't insult everyone's intelligence by pretending MSNBC, CNN, ABC doesn't = Democrats

Far more MSM pushing the Dems barrow than the oppositions.

What does any of that have to do with the Dems or GOP and their attitudes to third party candidates?

Nothing is the answer.

And don't insult everyone's intelligence by pretending MSNBC, CNN, ABC doesn't = Democrats

Riiiiight

Fox has nothing to do with the GOP, but left leaning media definitely = Democrats. Trademark consistency as always mate :tearsofjoy:

Fox are the biggest cable news org on the planet. Not a big free market guy I take it?

Riiiiight

Fox has nothing to do with the GOP, but left leaning media definitely = Democrats. Trademark consistency as always mate :tearsofjoy:

Fox are the biggest cable news org on the planet. Not a big free market guy I take it?

Once again. What does that have to do with the political parties appointing people to strategically go after third party candidates?

Who gives a **** about Fox.

They are irrelevant to the question.

Once again. What does that have to do with the political parties appointing people to strategically go after third party candidates?

Who gives a **** about Fox.

They are irrelevant to the question.
Still haven't watched those RFK interviews I see.

They're quite illuminating and may assist you with your confusion about how Fox are relevant to your question.

Still haven't watched those RFK interviews I see.

They're quite illuminating and may assist you with your confusion about how Fox are relevant to your question.

Those interviews have no relevance.

I said show me where the GOP have put together a group of their politicians to oversee going after third party candidates.

Show me where the GOP carry on about "spoiler" votes every election.

Simple request given you are so certain it happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back