Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Jones declared the same thing (that there would be an assassination attempt on Trump) in both the 2016 and 2020 election cycles, and all through his term as president. Thats his MO - constantly predict all manner of scattershot bullshit, forget all the 99% of stuff that doesn't happen, dine out on the 1 or 2 things that do. His dutiful rubes do the rest, "aLeX JoNeS wAz rIgHt!!1".

That people are still taken in by this guy is legit mind boggling.

So just wanna confirm

You think the person who shot Trump was a pro gun Repbulican?

He was a standard issue school shooter with seemingly higher ambitions. Registered as a republican.

Why are you guys having so much trouble with this? Shootings happen over there every hour or two.

To use one of Trump's terms, it's a shithole country.

So just wanna confirm

You think the person who shot Trump was a pro gun Repbulican?
I didn't say that. Facts are he was a registered Republican and the other stuff I mentioned has been confirmed via interview with someone who went to school with him.

This may have escaped your attention, but I'm not the one jumping to conclusions to score some cheap political points. That would be yourself and zill.

I didn't say that. Facts are he was a registered Republican and the other stuff I mentioned has been confirmed via interview with someone who went to school with him.

This may have escaped your attention, but I'm not the one jumping to conclusions to score some cheap political points. That would be yourself and zill.
You think it isnt a political issue now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems the shooter wasn't in any way extreme about anything. Not even much of an online presence has been discovered yet. So i lay the blame squarely on BlueAnon, which is chock full of Canadian bots spreading disinformation.

That article may as well have been quoting the usual suspects on SRP.

The "sauce packet" line and the "since when have the SS allowed President's to stand up and get a photo op" were all rolled out hook line and sinker.

The combined IQ of those usual suspects is about 88

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Back