Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

This makes sense. It's all they know, and it's all they ever hear. Trump is Hitler, put Trump in a bullseyes, the end of democracy etc etc. They become brainwashed and think they are doing the world a favour. It's like they are being radicalised online.
Yep, truly unprecedented and horrifying rhetoric :rolleyes:

1721029066460-png.2049232

This makes sense. It's all they know, and it's all they ever hear. Trump is Hitler, put Trump in a bullseyes, the end of democracy etc etc. They become brainwashed and think they are doing the world a favour. It's like they are being radicalised online.

Yep.

The msm pumps their heads full of nazi/hitler/threat 24/7 and then radical terror groups like ANTIFA recruit and radicalise them further.

I really don’t know what the answer is other than awareness and education.

Yep.

The msm pumps their heads full of nazi/hitler/threat 24/7 and then radical terror groups like ANTIFA recruit and radicalise them further.

Luckily you blokes didn't need to be exposed to the horrors of terror groups, Trump and the GOP have radicalised you just fine :tearsofjoy:

Yep.

Education could work if they were open for change. But, even after the recent events they have just doubled down on the rhetoric. I don't blame all of them as online radicalisation is real and the grifters will keep sucking them into their echo chambers.

Education could work if they were open for change. But, even after the recent events they have just doubled down on the rhetoric. I don't blame all of them as online radicalisation is real and the grifters will keep sucking them into their echo chambers.
I really hope this is performance art coz god help you blokes if you are actually serious :oops:

A lack of awareness about right wing rhetoric in the US going back decades so complete as to be absurd.

Last edited:
Well the last such political shooting was a deranged left wing shooter so that probably influences who could be potential suspects.

Wut?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hinckley_Jr.

I have no idea what this dudes politics were, but he shot Reagan because 'he wanted to impress (actress) Jodie Foster' who he was infatuated with, and was (understandably) found to be not guilty by reason of insanity at trial.

How the **** you're claiming that as connected to some kind of coherent political belief is beyond me.

Wut?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hinckley_Jr.

I have no idea what this dudes politics were, but he shot Reagan because 'he wanted to impress (actress) Jodie Foster' who he was infatuated with, and was (understandably) found to be not guilty by reason of insanity at trial.

How the **** you're claiming that as connected to some kind of coherent political belief is beyond me.

Wut?

You're up with the times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wut?

You're up with the times.

Ah, I thought you were referencing Presidential assassination attempts.

A rare attack by a leftist nutter to go along with the dozens of attacks in the UK, USA and abroad by RWNJ's on leftist politicians, Churches, Synagogues, shopping centers, schools, Mosques, county fairs etc.

Ah, I thought you were referencing Presidential assassination attempts.

A rare attack by a leftist nutter to go along with the dozens of attacks in the UK, USA and abroad by RWNJ's on leftist politicians, Churches, Synagogues, shopping centers, schools, Mosques, county fairs etc.

Rare?

Dude you don't know **** all about history 😂

Since we are on a conspiracy board and we patiently wait for our leftie friends to recover from the frontal lobotomy, please do a google search of the 2 would be assassins of Jimmy Carter.

Their names are tremendous.

The first to spot the ‘conspiracy’ link gets a like from me and a free Wikipedia sourced “like and share comrade like and share” melt from Malifice.

Rare?

Dude you don't know **** all about history 😂

We can go back to history to compare 'far right terrorism and mass murders vs far left terrorism and mass murders' if you want, but then we get back to 'Hitler and the Nazis' (but you could counter with Stalin and the Commies).

For the record I'm not saying there isn't a problem with far left extremism. Political extremism can (and does) lead to violence from all sides of the political spectrum.

It's just much more common on the Right (at least at present).

Look at virtually all of the recent larger mass shootings. Christchurch, Norway, Poway, Charleston etc. Most of them were committed by white supremacist accelerationists.

1721108943665.png

https://www.adl.org/resources/report/murder-and-extremism-united-states-2022

We can go back to history to compare 'far right terrorism and mass murders vs far left terrorism and mass murders' if you want, but then we get back to 'Hitler and the Nazis' (but you could counter with Stalin and the Commies).

For the record I'm not saying there isn't a problem with far left extremism. Political extremism can (and does) lead to violence from all sides of the political spectrum.

It's just much more common on the Right (at least at present).

Look at virtually all of the recent larger mass shootings. Christchurch, Norway, Poway, Charleston etc. Most of them were committed by white supremacist accelerationists.

View attachment 2049982

https://www.adl.org/resources/report/murder-and-extremism-united-states-2022

"Extremists can also commit murders while engaging in non-ideological criminal activities ranging from home invasions to domestic violence. In some cases, the motive for a particular murder connected to an extremist may never be discovered. We include all these types of killings in this report, as each is important for different reasons."

This seems like it would skew any findings as being misleading.

It would be more interesting if they left out all those killings that had no relevance to the extremism.

I mean if a Black Nationalist kills someone in a local gang banger shooting it's not really relevant to extremist murder statistics.

This seems like it would skew any findings as being misleading.

Dude, virtually all of the recent scores of high profile mass shootings have been conducted by Neo Nazis, white nationalist accelerationists and so forth literally posting manifestos on 4Chan and painting swastikas on their guns.

And not just in the USA, but in Canada, Norway and New Zealand as well.

You do accept that right?

Dude, virtually all of the recent scores of high profile mass shootings have been conducted by Neo Nazis, white nationalist accelerationists and so forth literally posting manifestos on 4Chan and painting swastikas on their guns.

And not just in the USA, but in Canada, Norway and New Zealand as well.

You do accept that right?

I do.

Now what?

1721114536783.png

The above is a post liked by Patrick Crusius who murdered 24 people in a mass shooting in opposition to immigration and to kick of a race war.

If you want to talk about political radicalization and right wing terrorism, the above image is a good place to start.

FWIW I'm actually pleased that all sides of politics (including Trump in a rare move from him) have moved to tone down rhetoric and conspiracy theories since the assassination attempt on his life, and sought to defuse the partisan rhetoric.

Trump has actually been quite measured in his response (and very un Trump like).

View attachment 2050064

The above is a post liked by Patrick Crusius who murdered 24 people in a mass shooting in opposition to immigration and to kick of a race war.

If you want to talk about political radicalization and right wing terrorism, the above image is a good place to start.

FWIW I'm actually pleased that all sides of politics (including Trump in a rare move from him) have moved to tone down rhetoric and conspiracy theories since the assassination attempt on his life, and sought to defuse the partisan rhetoric.

Trump has actually been quite measured in his response (and very un Trump like).

Last edited:
Jones declared the same thing (that there would be an assassination attempt on Trump) in both the 2016 and 2020 election cycles, and all through his term as president. Thats his MO - constantly predict all manner of scattershot bullshit, forget all the 99% of stuff that doesn't happen, dine out on the 1 or 2 things that do. His dutiful rubes do the rest, "aLeX JoNeS wAz rIgHt!!1".

That people are still taken in by this guy is legit mind boggling.
A bloke tried to assassinate Trump in 2016 but he couldn’t get the gun off a police officer while wrestling with the cop who had the gun in their holster.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Back