Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Will it recoup the losses from the one in about mid-November in 2020, when you were secure in the knowledge that the fraud would soon be exposed? :tearsofjoy:
It actually should yes.. about 5x hopefully.

Still salty that the Democrats stole my last win from me but here we are.

Last edited:

Yes... the Democrats, its always their fault isn't it.

Definitely not the person literally betting on the word of Donald Trump :tearsofjoy:
I'd made that bet way before the election. And it was right until millions of mail in ballot were "found" at 2am in Arizona

Anyone that does try reason will end up with a bullseye on their back.

Correct.

Now you take this young ANTIFA kid who shot at the great man.

For nearly half his life, he's been fed the MSM narrative that Trump is a fascist, Hitler, dictator, and the most evil person EVER!....every single day.

Just think how many more youngsters have had this MSM narrative drilled into them for most of their existence?

Terrifying isn't it?

Correct.

Now you take this young ANTIFA kid who shot at the great man.

For nearly half his life, he's been fed the MSM narrative that Trump is a fascist, Hitler, dictator, and the most evil person EVER!....every single day.

Just think how many more youngsters have had this MSM narrative drilled into them for most of their existence?

Terrifying isn't it?

Is this mucking around, or is this how you really talk?

Is this mucking around, or is this how you really talk?

Hell no I don't really talk like that! What do you think I am, a crazy person??

I actually talk in riddles :cool:

A case full of corruption, now laid to rest
In a land where the right wing is the best.
A ruling is made, justice is done.
By a lady of law, a victory won.
The great man smiles, his worries decrease.
Thanks to a judge named after a piece.

Who am I?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you think that's a blood cap?

That image looks like part of the ear is missing.

Or do you think a crushed blood cap would just sit there against the ear and not fall off...

if you watch pro wrestling, they sometimes use blood caps deceptively done

likely its a cap, but others are saying its glass fragments from something

if you watch pro wrestling, they sometimes use blood caps deceptively done

likely its a cap, but others are saying its glass fragments from something
Those saying its 'glass fragments' are Blue Anon fools desperately hoping for something to discredit Trump. You sound ridiculous.

Surely the usual suspects are just trying to troll us in the Trump thread. People continually saying the Shooter "is a Republican", is "on the same side [as Trump]". All because he registered as a Republican in a State where you need to register to participate in primaries. Ocamz Razor suggest he's a registered Republican to vote AGAINST Trump in the primaries if he then tried to assassinate the President. Are they really that dumb?

Surely the usual suspects are just trying to troll us in the Trump thread. People continually saying the Shooter "is a Republican", is "on the same side [as Trump]". All because he registered as a Republican in a State where you need to register to participate in primaries. Ocamz Razor suggest he's a registered Republican to vote AGAINST Trump in the primaries if he then tried to assassinate the President. Are they really that dumb?

Not all republicans support Trump. Why are you pretending otherwise?

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Back