NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait, they attacked an opposing candidate!?? gasps

During an election cycle!???? faints

You guys are utterly hilarious. A collective persecution complex at a scale heretofore unknown in human history :tearsofjoy:

They were attacking him before he was even the Republican nominee.

I swear you're a johnny come lately.

You don't seem to know or remember anything that happened more than 6 months ago.

True in a sense, Fox News were the ones who really kicked it off (coz they couldn't handle a black dude being elected).

Catch the video I posted last page? Its only 5 mins long but fairs fair, as I'm much better at this than Stokey I'd be happy to point you to the most pertinent examples.

MSM outside of Fox were mocking Trump when he first put his hand up as a candidate.

There's that short memory of yours again.

They were attacking him before he was even the Republican nominee.

I swear you're a johnny come lately.

You don't seem to know or remember anything that happened more than 6 months ago.
Champagne irony. You apparently have no idea how that primary shook out.

Attacking? Mocking, you mean - Trump was seen as a novelty with no chance of winning early days, no one was even doing standard investigative reporting and background on him as a candidate until quite late. When that started in earnest was about the same time he coined the term 'fake news', imagine that. Coincidence I'm sure lol

MSM outside of Fox were mocking Trump when he first put his hand up as a candidate.

There's that short memory of yours again.
Mocking!?? Another heinous and unprecedented stain on the civility of politics, how ever did the poor man recover :tearsofjoy:

You've really gotta stop making my points for me.

My position hasn't changed.

Would either vote Libertarian or not at all for this election.

We know you'll simp for the Democrats.

So you're right.

No change forthcoming.
You appear to have lost the thread of our discussion, mate. Deliberately, I suspect.

The change Stokey is hoping for is in relation to a lowering of the rhetoric. Something you don't support - the gloves are off, after all :(

You should run a goal post moving company :rolleyes:

Here's Donnie boy calling Nancy a "crazed lunatic" and joking about the attack on her husband soon after it happened;

Just point me to any Democrat leadership taking similar shots about Scalise in the wake of that attack? I'll wait.

Nancy Pelosi’s husband’s lover

I barely need to - like I said, you're making most of them for me (when you're not pretending to lose the thread of the convo to avoid looking even sillier than you already do, of course :tearsofjoy:)

I haven't lost what's going on. You just keep getting exposed for not knowing jack shit about things that happened more than a few months ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They started attacking Trump before a vote was even cast.

Before a vote was even cast Trump was openly stating he would 'Lock her up' with reference to Clinton, with his followers gleefully cheering along.

Don't sit there and act like Trump is not some kind of (openly and unashamedly) intentionally divisive figure.

He does it often, and deliberately, and has done since he started running for office. He does it along with frequent (intentional) dog whistles to white nationalist groups, Qanon, conspiracists and so forth.

Again, I'm actually pleased he hasn't done it with regards to the shooting. It's out of character for him, and gives me at least some hope he may actually have finally learnt why doing it is a bad idea for the Republic.

I haven't lost what's going on. You just keep getting exposed for not knowing jack shit about things that happened more than a few months ago.
Oh right, like when you thought a presidential candidate being attacked and criticised was oh so unfair and unprecedented. My bad, clearly a monumental grasp of history you've got there knackers :tearsofjoy:

And no, like I said you just pretended to lose the thread once you realised that you'd kinda hung yourself on the whole lowering of the rhetoric pretense. Gloves are off mate, you words not mine ¯\(ツ)

Before a vote was even cast Trump was openly stating he would 'Lock her up' with reference to Clinton, with his followers gleefully cheering along.

Don't sit there and act like Trump is not some kind of (openly and unashamedly) intentionally divisive figure.

He does it often, and deliberately, and has done since he started running for office. He does it along with frequent (intentional) dog whistles to white nationalist groups, Qanon, conspiracists and so forth.

Again, I'm actually pleased he hasn't done it with regards to the shooting. It's out of character for him, and gives me at least some hope he may actually have finally learnt why doing it is a bad idea for the Republic.

Did I say he wasn't?

Or did you ignore the part where I pointed out that the Democrats knew Trump far better than the Republicans did and they knew very well what kind of reaction they would get when pushing his buttons.

You can find my posts where I've made it clear that all the Democrats and their minions in the media had to do to see the back of him was to play the long calm game and let him fail without their garbage tactics.

They chose the wrong strategy and they look like they will lose to again to a guy who should be unelectable but will be President once again.

How ****ing moronic are the Democrats.

Oh right, like when you thought a presidential candidate being attacked and criticised was oh so unfair and unprecedented. My bad, clearly a monumental grasp of history you've got there knackers :tearsofjoy:

And no, like I said you just pretended to lose the thread once you realised that you'd kinda hung yourself on the whole lowering of the rhetoric pretense. Gloves are off mate, you words not mine ¯\(ツ)

No, I thought this was the first time where both parties really went to the gutter in how they operated.

Are you saying previous elections candidates were throwing insults at each other and each others voting base in the manner they did?

The only reason Trump had anything to throw at the Democrats was because they put up a trash corrupt candidate.

The only reason Trump had a chance was because they put up a trash corrupt candidate.

Did I say he wasn't?

Or did you ignore the part where I pointed out that the Democrats knew Trump far better than the Republicans did and they knew very well what kind of reaction they would get when pushing his buttons.

You can find my posts where I've made it clear that all the Democrats and their minions in the media had to do to see the back of him was to play the long calm game and let him fail without their garbage tactics.

They chose the wrong strategy and they look like they will lose to again to a guy who should be unelectable but will be President once again.

How ****ing moronic are the Democrats

Literally every one of your posts is 'the Democrats are shit'.

Even now, in response to me saying 'I've seen good things from both sides since the shooting, including Trump'.

Do you realize you just parrot partisan crap over and over?

No, I thought this was the first time where both parties really went to the gutter in how they operated.

Are you saying previous elections candidates were throwing insults at each other and each others voting base in the manner they did?
Well we'll need some specifics - what were the particular insults in 2016 that you felt were too far?

The only reason Trump had anything to throw at the Democrats was because they put up a trash corrupt candidate.

The only reason Trump had a chance was because they put up a trash corrupt candidate.
Agreed, as has been the case in all 3 elections he's contested.

I was asking you to lead the way.
I know. Unsure why you'd ask me and not Lebbo, Flowers etc, I'm not the one still throwing round divisive/extreme rhetoric.

Some comment acknowledging the obvious inanity, considering Trump and the GOP's form, of laying the blame for this escalated rhetoric on teh left as you did in your last few posts would have also been good.

This makes sense. It's all they know, and it's all they ever hear. Trump is Hitler, put Trump in a bullseyes, the end of democracy etc etc. They become brainwashed and think they are doing the world a favour. It's like they are being radicalised online.
Education could work if they were open for change. But, even after the recent events they have just doubled down on the rhetoric. I don't blame all of them as online radicalisation is real and the grifters will keep sucking them into their echo chambers.

Well we'll need some specifics - what were the particular insults in 2016 that you felt were too far?

Once again, the Democrats knew him well. They knew how to push his buttoms.

Deadshits ****ed around and found out. Their strategies backfired.

Agreed, as has been the case in all 3 elections he's contested.

That's a 2 to 1 shit ratio.

I know. Unsure why you'd ask me and not Lebbo, Flowers etc, I'm not the one still throwing round divisive/extreme rhetoric.

Some comment acknowledging the obvious inanity, considering Trump and the GOP's form, of laying the blame for this escalated rhetoric on teh left as you did in your last few posts would have also been good.

Those posts of mine are true in light of recent events.

I asked you because you dominate this thread.

Literally every one of your posts is 'the Democrats are shit'.

Even now, in response to me saying 'I've seen good things from both sides since the shooting, including Trump'.

Do you realize you just parrot partisan crap over and over?

Of course, because I hate the Democrats. I don't really give a shit about the Republicans.

Did I lose my shit when someone tried to shoot Trump? Nope. Did I blame the Democrats. Nope.

As this thread is US Politics am I under any obligation to do anything other than shit can the Democrats if I choose?

Can people who would support a third party or none at all in the US not have a particular party they don't like the most?

Seems there's quite a few people in this thread who can't get their tiny minds around the fact that not everyone picks blue or red as their team.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back