NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On a more serious note, who would Russia and China prefer in the White House?

It's safe to say that Israel would prefer Trump - he can't seem to say "No" to Bibi :$

On a more serious note, who would Russia and China prefer in the White House?

It's safe to say that Israel would prefer Trump - he can't seem to say "No" to Bibi :$
In a discreet, high-tech lair, far far away, Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping huddled together.

The puppet masters of Russia and China had a tremendous item of discussion on the agenda: Who they want installed as the next US President.

"Pingy my friend, we decide which puppet, yes? Trump or Harris, who make better for us?"

"Puti, the supleme art of war is to subdue enemy without fight. We choose weak enemy!"

"Look photo!"

This one?

kamala-harris-references-kylie-minogue-s-padam-padam-in-bid-to-win-support.jpg

Or this one?

s_BF38E266280C4332A29ED0AE9DACD0C37D30AAA3B2E109CFE8C8F22096A0F00F_1721013224644_AP24195803307155.jpg

"Okeey, it is settled...we go for African girl."

"Ooooo Puti you racist campaigner, she asian!"

Only if they have some form of descent. There are three criterion remember (not just self identification, and mutual acceptance).

The element of descent is usually (almost invariably) biological (as in having an Aboriginal parent or grandparent) but it could also be via adoption or similar.

It's theoretically possible an Aboriginal family could adopt a non Aboriginal child, treat and raise that child as an Aboriginal person, and then should that person consider themselves Aboriginal (and should they be accepted as such by other Aboriginal people) they would be legally Aboriginal, despite not having a shred of Aboriginal 'DNA'.

I don't think its ever happened, but it's a possibility.
I had a uni lecturer who studied language extensively in the Pilbara. He was treated as a member of the tribe and considered to be 'uncle'. There was no aboriginal ancestry. He would comfortably meet your definition.

Kamala is establishment Democrat to the core. She'll tow the same line as Biden has.
True, but she was astute enough to not attend Netanyahu's speech. Could be a winning move?

True, but she was astute enough to not attend Netanyahu's speech. Could be a winning move?
That will be forgotten,but the bookies are warming to Kamala.
Heaps to play out,October surprise should be good.
Be interesting to see if Trump will still be spruiking Bitcoin and Biden sleepwalks into war,still a few hurdles for both sides.

Did I say anything other than that they are gatekeeping a term?

Every ethnic group 'gatekeeps' membership. Go over to a Japanese person and tell them you're Japanese for example.

Let ne know if they agree with you.

It's also not always clear cut who makes the cut. It's not like ethnic groups are homogenous wholes. Different members have different views on who makes it and who doesnt.

This even extends to white nationalists, who have differing opinions on who is 'white' and who isnt.

And you'd think they'd be able to give a clear and consistent answer, seeing as they seem to base their whole world views around the shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every ethnic group 'gatekeeps' membership. Go over to a Japanese person and tell them you're Japanese for example.

Let ne know if they agree with you.

It's also not always clear cut who makes the cut. It's not like ethnic groups are homogenous wholes. Different members have different views on who makes it and who doesnt.

This even extends to white nationalists, who have differing opinions on who is 'white' and who isnt.

And you'd think they'd be able to give a clear and consistent answer, seeing as they seem to base their whole world views around the shit.

The Japanese are very racist though.

Perhaps the example of Zimbabweans supporting their white pageant winner shows not everyone does gatekeep.

Nationalities are the best way to group people together.

People seem to put more importance on words and feelings these days than what their actual eyes see.

Recession looming, and we are on the brink of WW3.

Never would have happened under the watch of the great man.

Malifice can you please pull up a wiki link that absolves the democrats of all responsibility and blames it all on Trump?

The vast majority of nations don't want any wars so I don't think WW3 is coming.

Only 1 nation in Europe wants a war.

Only 1 nation in Asia sable rattles a war.

The Middle East has always been a basket case.

Despite that the majority of the ME don't want wars there either.

No one in Africa wants a war.

No one in South America wants a war.

The vast majority of nations don't want any wars so I don't think WW3 is coming.

Only 1 nation in Europe wants a war.

Only 1 nation in Asia sable rattles a war.

The Middle East has always been a basket case.

Despite that the majority of the ME don't want wars there either.

No one in Africa wants a war.

No one in South America wants a war.

One superpower is already in war mode.

Iran and Israel is a minute by minute proposition.

2 superpowers are on opposing sides of that conflict.

China will side with Russia.

All parties have nuclear capability.

The US has 2 complete morons running the show and funding a war against Russia.

Moron A doesn’t possess a functioning brain and Moron B talks in word salad.

We’re on the brink.

One superpower is already in war mode.

Iran and Israel is a minute by minute proposition.

2 superpowers are on opposing sides of that conflict.

China will side with Russia.

All parties have nuclear capability.

The US has 2 complete morons running the show and funding a war against Russia.

Moron A doesn’t possess a functioning brain and Moron B talks in word salad.

We’re on the brink.

Iran and Israel is a regional conflict.

The rest of the ME aren't keen on joining in.

Especially given most don't have any close relationships with Iran. In some cases the opposite.

China won't waste large pools of resources on Russia. They will give them lip service for the greater part.

It's chicken little talk to think all these nations who have no appetite for war are all of a sudden going to jump into conflicts and create a world war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back