NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

All of this simply highlights the absurdity of 'race' as some kind of biological construct (it's not). Literally every person on earth is an admixture of multiple races and ethnic groups (many of which are now extinct), all of whom originated in a single ethnic group which spread out from Africa around 100,000 years ago.

Race is a social construct. Kamila is Black and Asian, and identifies (and is accepted as) both an African American and an Asian American (having ancestry that traces back directly to those continents).

Yeh the focus on it has always frustrated me a bit.

Her Dad also has Irish heritage witch he has stated he is very proud of. Funny how that doesnt appear to be relevant.

How is that not relevant? Have you asked her?

The campaigner that brought race into it was Trump remember.

I doubt she identifies with her Irish ancestry:

Presumptive Democratic nominee and US vice-president Kamala Harris has Irish roots but not in a way that she is likely to embrace.

Ms Harris is the daughter of Donald J Harris, who was born in Jamaica, and Shyamala Gopalan Harris from India.

Genealogical research carried out by Northern Irish historian Stephen McCracken reveals Ms Harris’s four-times-paternal-great-grandfather Hamilton Brown was born in Co Antrim in 1776, the year of the US Declaration of Independence.

Brown emigrated to Jamaica, then a British colony, and became an enthusiastic slave owner on the sugar plantations that were the mainstay of the island’s economy. He opposed the abolition of slavery across the British Empire in 1832 and went to Antrim to replace his slaves with workers from his native county.

https://www.irishtimes.com/ireland/...escendant-of-an-irish-slave-owner-in-jamaica/

That said, I dont know either way. She probably acknowledges it, but doesnt identify as Irish, in the same way I do with my Aboriginal ancestry.

How is that not relevant? Have you asked her?

I doubt she identifies with her Irish ancestry:

https://www.irishtimes.com/ireland/...escendant-of-an-irish-slave-owner-in-jamaica/

That said, I dont know either way. She probably acknowledges it, but doesnt identify as Irish, in the same way I do with my Aboriginal ancestry.
No the MSM brought race into by celebrating she might be the first black woman President.

Last edited:
Her father (and her) trace their ancestry directly from the Black racial groups of Africa.

Her father is an Afro Jamaican (a Jamacain man, who has ancestry from Africa). Kamila (who has the same ancestry from Africa, but who was born and raised in the USA) is thus 'African-American.'

It's like how my own ancestry traces back to the British isles (mostly). The people of the British isles are a combination of multiple ethnic groups (Celts, Angles, Normans, Saxons, Jutes etc) with the modern terms for the admixed ethnic groups of Britain usually one of either 'English', 'Welsh' 'Cornish' or 'Scottish' or even just 'British'.

The accepted term for my ethnicity is 'Anglo-Australian'.

All of this simply highlights the absurdity of 'race' as some kind of biological construct (it's not). Literally every person on earth is an admixture of multiple races and ethnic groups (many of which are now extinct), all of whom originated in a single ethnic group which spread out from Africa around 100,000 years ago.

Race is a social construct. Kamila is Black and Asian, and identifies (and is accepted as) both an African American and an Asian American (having ancestry that traces back directly to those continents).

Thanks for the lecture but that's not how it's framed in the US.

Descendants of slaves have their own distinct culture. And many see themselves as African Americans. That's their term.

The are vastly different from actual African immigrants.

Nigerian immigrants who have been extremely successful in the US don't call themselves African American, they see themselves as Nigerian Americans.

This African American culture has nothing at all to do with Kamala's cultural background.

She's not from that culture. Just as Obama wasn't.

She is the child of modern immigrants, not ancestry of American slaves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What for pointing out the obvious.
No, for being so triggered by it.

MSM outlets make banal factually correct statement - stop the press! Are they not allowed to mention it or something? Would it be ok if they just noted she could be the first woman POTUS, is it just the 'black' part thats annoying you? Are they allowed to mention it if she wins, or still nah? Just trying to get the rules straight here :tearsofjoy:

Meanwhile Trump, the GOP and their dutiful little parrots (even on a footy website on the other side of the world) are literally saying she isn't black, just lol

You look at this and somehow decide its MSM outlets that are the problem here. Absolutely incredible :drunk:

No, for being so triggered by it.

MSM outlets make banal factually correct statement - stop the press! Are they not allowed to mention it or something? Would it be ok if they just noted she could be the first woman POTUS, is it just the 'black' part thats annoying you? Are they allowed to mention it if she wins, or still nah? Just trying to get the rules straight here :tearsofjoy:

Meanwhile Trump, the GOP and their dutiful little parrots (even on a footy website on the other side of the world) are literally saying she isn't black, just lol

You look at this and somehow decide its MSM outlets that are the problem here. Absolutely incredible :drunk:

In comparison to Harris/the media? Thats correct :thumbsu:

Again, imagine looking at what the 2 sides have been doing the last week and thinking that it's the Dems/supporting media that are the ones going hard on the race angle, legit mind boggling :drunk:

Are you trying to tell me President Obama does not consider himself to be (and is not accepted as) an African American?

He's not. His father is Kenyan and his mother is a white American.

Zero ties to the black American culture that traces its history to the history of slaves in the US.

The reason the term African American is a thing is because people didn't know from which parts of Africa their ancestors came from.

Obama knows exactly from what nations his family comes from.

Irish or Italian Americans don't call themselves European Americans do they?

He's not. His father is Kenyan and his mother is a white American.

Zero ties to the black American culture that traces its history to the history of slaves in the US.

The reason the term African American is a thing is because people didn't know from which parts of Africa their ancestors came from.

Obama knows exactly from what nations his family comes from.

Irish or Italian Americans don't call themselves European Americans do they?

I understand what you're trying to say here because I've had similar conversations around this within the family. Nobody has to say some of us were plantation slaves because it seems quite obvious on knowing someone just a bit better than a casual acquaintance, there are strong tells.

It's still correct though, for Obama and Harris to identify as African American.

African Americans
Ethnic group

Description

African Americans, also known as Black Americans or Afro-Americans, are an ethnic group consisting of Americans with partial or total ancestry from any of the Black racial groups of Africa.

via Wiki

Description: Black or African American (new definition) - A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa. Black, non-Hispanic (old definition) - A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa (except those of Hispanic origin). Source: IPEDS.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back