NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Every time I think they've reached peak ideological cookery they somehow find another gear, its actually kinda impressive :oops:

It's always the case.

When you apply their own rules to them, their arguments disintegrate. Zero consistency.

Yet they just forge on, rather than stop and consider 'hang on a second, maybe I've gotten it wrong...'

We should all be grateful the Cult of Diversity hasn't invented a list of new races we have to learn pronouns for.
Speaking of lists, I really think we should generate a list of black people who aren't actually black, you know for clarity. I'll start;

Obama
Kamala Harris
Bob Marley
Naomi Osaka
Tessa Thompson
Halle Berry

Bostonian jump in please :tearsofjoy:

The ****ing disconnect of the cookers on here saying 'Yes Kamila is the literal child of a Black man, but she's not really Black' while the same breath also saying 'Transwomen cant be women because they were born with a penis' is mindblowing.

Not sure you know this but approx. half the population of the world was born with a vagina, even though their literal father had a penis.

So then I was right.
Man, you might even truly believe that :tearsofjoy:

I thought she "always just called herself American"?

She doesn't refer to herself as African American.
No, she referred to herself as black. Correctly, which would make your position that she isn't black wrong.

I feel like we're kinda going in circles here :tearsofjoy:

Kind of like you often do.

Give me an example of me being inconsistent.

I never said Kamala doesn't refer to herself as black either.

I said she has referred to herself as American, not African American.

What's controversial about that?

It's controversial, because it's just plain untrue:

In a 2016 feature, opens new tab for The New York Times Magazine, Harris talked about her mother’s “choice of community” for her and her younger sister Maya after her parents divorced and referred to herself as a Black person: “She had two black babies, and she raised them to be two black women.”

In a 2012 interview hosted by digital news organization The Wrap, Harris, then California Attorney General, referred to herself as both African American and Asian American. The clip starts off with her saying, “When we think about women holding elected office and what is the significance of it, you know, it's not because we are trying to makes these milestones in terms of the ‘first of’, and, you know, in fact when I was first elected district attorney of San Francisco, I was the first woman elected, first African American woman elected, and Asian American elected in the state as a district attorney...”

At a 2006 panel of emerging Black leaders at a conference about issues, opens new tab impacting African Americans, Harris, then San Francisco District Attorney, referred to herself as African American (starting at timestamp 24:01, opens new tab): “What I suggest we do as African American is own this issue in law enforcement and then define it in the way that works for us because it is a myth, to say that African Americans don’t want law enforcement.”

https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/...tified-black-contrary-trump-claim-2024-08-01/

She's frequently referred to herself as both 'African American', 'Black' and 'Asian American'.

But don't let the truth get in the way of your nonsense I guess.

'Alternative facts'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give me an example of me being inconsistent.

You ignore posts when your gotcha posts fall flat on their face.

It's controversial, because it's just plain untrue:

https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/...tified-black-contrary-trump-claim-2024-08-01/

She's frequently referred to herself as both 'African American', 'Black' and 'Asian American'.

But don't let the truth get in the way of your nonsense I guess.

'Alternative facts'.

I'd say you using the word "frequently" is alternative facts.

I'll concede then she has used it on a few occasions.

No doubt when she's in her pandering to an audience mode.

Like when she puts on fake accents to pander to a crowd.

You ignore posts when your gotcha posts fall flat on their face.

You cant be got with a 'gotcha' if your arguments are consistent.

Provide me with an example of me being 'inconsistent'. Ive been on here for 15 years and 45,000 posts or so. Find me a single example.

She was literally appearing before a forum for African American issues as a guest speaker, and referred to herself as African American, in front of over a hundred African Americans.

I think it's fair to adduce from that she considers herself as being an 'African American' and seeing as she is an American descended from the native people of Africa, I'd say she's objectively ****ing correct in making that statement.

If my son moved to Japan, and had kids there to an ethnically Japanese woman, his kids would be both (ethnically) English European (his ethnicity) and Japanese (her ethnicity), even though I'm Australian.

'Australian' isn't really an ethnic group, it's more of a National identity.

Same deal with 'Jamaican'.

I'll concede then she has used it on a few occasions.

No doubt when she's in her pandering to an audience mode.

Like when she puts on fake accents to pander to a crowd.
Oopsie, looks like you were wrong mate. There's a shock :tearsofjoy:

Just out of interest, who are you pandering to when you argue that Obama and Harris aren't black? I don't think Trump reads BF.

You cant be got with a 'gotcha' if your arguments are consistent.

Provide me with an example of me being 'inconsistent'. Ive been on here for 15 years and 45,000 posts or so. Find me a single example.

Go back a page or two. You tried a gotcha moment by stating I got a DNA test done so yada yada.

Then as soon as it was pointed out it was for health reasons...

The gotcha moment was gone and you ghosted the reply.

But hey, I'm not holding that against you. It's an internet chat forum. Who gives a flying ****.

She was literally appearing before a forum for African American issues as a guest speaker, and referred to herself as African American, in front of over a hundred African Americans.

I think it's fair to adduce from that she considers herself as being an 'African American' and seeing as she is an American descended from the native people of Africa, I'd say she's objectively ****ing correct in making that statement.

And if she was in a room of black Americans who don't refer to themselves only as black Americans she'd drop that African term.

She must also consider herself a good ole southern girl too then with the accents.

We know politicians pander. Both sides do it.

If my son moved to Japan, and had kids there to an ethnically Japanese woman, his kids would be both (ethnically) English European (his ethnicity) and Japanese (her ethnicity), even though I'm Australian.

'Australian' isn't really an ethnic group, it's more of a National identity.

Same deal with 'Jamaican'.

I've never heard anyone refer to themselves as English European.

I think everyone knows England is located in Europe.

And that's why ethnicity is a pointless way of identifying yourself when you have a perfectly good nationality to do it.

It's like people cherry pick the bits they like and ignore the bits they don't to push some image of themselves.

I'm Australian. Says it on my passport.

Nobody cares about my Norwegian or Danish ancestors.

Nor should they.

Go back a page or two. You tried a gotcha moment by stating I got a DNA test done so yada yada.

Then as soon as it was pointed out it was for health reasons...

The gotcha moment was gone and you ghosted the reply.

I didnt 'ghost the reply'; it just became apparent to me you were not debating in good faith.

I've never heard anyone refer to themselves as English European.

I tend to refer to my ethnicity as 'British-Australian' or 'Anglo-Australian'.

The latter isn't technically correct, as I have Scottish and Aboriginal ancestry through my Father (neither of which is 'Anglo').

My mum is English (being born there) and did an ancestry test that showed the usual combination for someone from England (an admixture of Celtic, Germanic and Scandinavian - likely the Saxons or Normans).

Im also a dual national of the UK (thanks to Mum again) and associate with both nations (but Australia is my main national identity).

I think everyone knows England is located in Europe.

The British tend not to consider themselves European:

https://www.businessinsider.com/british-dont-think-they-are-european-2016-4

I'm one of the outliers that acknowledges the reality that the UK is part of Europe, making my ancestry European.

And that's why ethnicity is a pointless way of identifying yourself when you have a perfectly good nationality to do it.

They're both social constructs, and both things play massive roles in peoples lives.

Just like religion.

You might think it's pointless, but it exists, it's important for most people, and it's a vital part of how we interact with each other as a species.

Again, just like religion.

I didnt 'ghost the reply'; it just became apparent to me you were not debating in good faith.

Haha what?

Explaining that a DNA test was undertaken for health reasons and not ethnicity reasons is bad faith?

I tend to refer to my ethnicity as 'British-Australian' or 'Anglo-Australian'.

The latter isn't technically correct, as I have Scottish and Aboriginal ancestry through my Father (neither of which is 'Anglo').

My mum is English (being born there) and did an ancestry test that showed the usual combination for someone from England (an admixture of Celtic, Germanic and Scandinavian - likely the Saxons or Normans).

Im also a dual national of the UK (thanks to Mum again) and associate with both nations (but Australia is my main national identity).

Do you have many conversations that lead to talking about your ethnicity?

I can't say I do.

The British tend not to consider themselves European:

https://www.businessinsider.com/british-dont-think-they-are-european-2016-4

I'm one of the outliers that acknowledges the reality that the UK is part of Europe, making my ancestry European.

One look at a map shows they are.

The sad decline of Geography as a subject.

They're both social constructs, and both things play massive roles in peoples lives.

Just like religion.

You might think it's pointless, but it exists, it's important for most people, and it's a vital part of how we interact with each other as a species.

Again, just like religion.

Some peoples lives.

We had started to move away from that kind of thinking here and then the race baiters and identity politics drongos fired it all up again.

We had started to move away from that kind of thinking here and then the race baiters and identity politics drongos fired it all up again.

Wut?

You're giving conservatives who make statements about 'racial crime rates' or chant about the 'white replacement theory' or 'Mexican rapists' or 'stopping brown people from migration' or how 'Australia is being swamped by Asians' or the 'African crime spree in Melbourne' or who literally join the KKK or Neo Nazi groups a bit of a pass there arent you?

Why the **** would you blame 'the left' for identity politics, when all 'the left' seek to do is go after the campaigners who hold the views above in the prior paragraph?

Surely, if you had to pick a side, you're picking the latter one and not the former?

I cant open Sky news and not see them constantly raging on about culture war shit (trans women, brown people, migration etc) and you blame the 'left' for identity politics? Donald Trump talks about this shit constantly (including in this case, when he claimed Kamila Harris 'was not black' and claimed Obama 'was not American').

How is that not 'identity politics'? The current backlash is directed at comments coming from the right, not the other way around.

Wut?

You're giving conservatives who make statements about 'racial crime rates' or chant about the 'white replacement theory' or 'Mexican rapists' or 'stopping brown people from migration' or how 'Australia is being swamped by Asians' or the 'African crime spree in Melbourne' or who literally join the KKK or Neo Nazi groups a bit of a pass there arent you?

Why the **** would you blame 'the left' for identity politics, when all 'the left' seek to do is go after the campaigners in the prior paragraph?

Surely, if you had to pick a side, you're picking the latter one and not the former?

I'm saying the general society had started to stop giving two shits where people came from.

People started to stop identifying as where their parents came from and stated to just be Australians.

Did I mention the left?

I said race baiters and identity politics dickheads.

Last time I checked those kind of twats are found on the left and the right in 2024.

Who is telling born and bred Australians they are invaders and colonisers?

Sounds like the same kind of shit as the go back home to where came from mob spout.

I don't need to pick a side.

They both talk divisive garbage if you ask me.

Look man. Kamala has already explained all this:

“Well, I think culture is — it is a reflection of our moment in our time, right? And — and present culture is the way we express how we’re feeling about the moment. And — and we should always find times to express how we feel about the moment that is a reflection of joy, because every — you know, it comes in the morning. (Laughs) We have to find ways to also express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and a connection to how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way, too.”

No doubt we will see that quote in one of those lists of motivational quotes - alongside Einsten and Da Vinci - one often sees about the place:

“Culture is a reflection of our moment in our time. And in present culture it is the way we express how we’re feeling about the moment” - Kamala Devi Harris.
This quote was inspirational.

“Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically that’s wrong.”

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back