NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

This quote was inspirational.

“Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically that’s wrong.”

She likes to emphasise your significances, your passages of time, your um significances.

“We were talking about the significance of the passage of time. The significance of the passage of time. When you think about it there is great significance to the passage of time”

I'm saying the general society had started to stop giving two shits where people came from.

Wut?

Sky news, Pauline Hanson, Trump and his supporters (like Lebbo) have been banging on about 'African/ Mexican crime gangs' 'Wuhan flu' 'Muslim/ Mexican/ Asian immigration, 'Boat people/ Refugees' 'white replacement' 'Mexican rapists' 'poisoning the blood of the country' 'transwomen are not women' and so forth for yonks.

And you're sitting there saying 'the left play identity politics, and its all the fault of the left'.

Wake up.

Who is telling born and bred Australians they are invaders and colonisers?

Literally no-one.

The invasion happened a while ago before you were born, followed by the creation of a number of colonies.

You just happen to be born in a country where that happened, as either the descendant of a colonist, or someone who took advantage of that invasion and colony being created.

You didnt round up Aboriginal people personally. But you're happy to own and live on land that they were dispossessed from, probably dont think they should get any of it back, or be allowed to live under the laws and customs they themselves had.

You didnt create the colony. You just support its continued existence at the sufferance of the colonised.

See the difference?

The great man studied at Wharton, his uncle John was a Rocket Scientist/Professor at MIT, and the Iranians are good negotiators.

Hardly controversial.

Having said that, he should probably take a leaf out of Kamala's book and dumb things down for the lefties:

"Community banks are in the community” - Kamala Devi Harris

Here's a Venn Diagram of the current state of the US Economy.

GUOj9fJWgAE34nL.jpg:large

The great man studied at Wharton, his uncle John was a Rocket Scientist/Professor at MIT, and the Iranians are good negotiators.

Hardly controversial.

“So I said, ‘Let me ask you a question, and [the guy who makes boats in South Carolina] said, ‘Nobody ever asked this question,’ and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT —very smart. He goes, I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight? And you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery is now underwater and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?’”
“By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, do you notice that, a lot of sharks? I watched some guys justifying it today. ‘Well, they weren’t really that angry. They bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were, they were not hungry, but they misunderstood what who she was.’ These people are crazy. He said there’s no problem with sharks. ‘They just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming now.’ It really got decimated and other people do a lot of shark attacks.”
“So I said, so there’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards or here, do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking? Water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted? Because I will tell you, he didn’t know the answer. He said, ‘You know, nobody’s ever asked me that question.” I said, ‘I think it’s a good question.’ I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water. But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted, I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark. So we’re going to end that.”

- The Great Man, 2024.

Wut?

Sky news, Pauline Hanson, Trump and his supporters (like Lebbo) have been banging on about 'African/ Mexican crime gangs' 'Wuhan flu' 'Muslim/ Mexican/ Asian immigration, 'Boat people/ Refugees' 'white replacement' 'Mexican rapists' 'poisoning the blood of the country' 'transwomen are not women' and so forth for yonks.

And you're sitting there saying 'the left play identity politics, and its all the fault of the left'.

Wake up.

As always you only read what you think was said then give your response which has nothing to do with what was said.

I wrote both left and right are part of it.

I said both are playing identity politics. So which part of what I wrote is "it's all the lefts fault".

Mr Consistent seems to be rather inconsistent in what he reads. Just to refresh your memory.

I said race baiters and identity politics dickheads.

Last time I checked those kind of twats are found on the left and the right in 2024.

Literally no-one.

The invasion happened a while ago before you were born, followed by the creation of a number of colonies.

You just happen to be born in a country where that happened, as either the descendant of a colonist, or someone who took advantage of that invasion and colony being created.

You didnt round up Aboriginal people personally. But you're happy to own and live on land that they were dispossessed from, probably dont think they should get any of it back, or be allowed to live under the laws and customs they themselves had.

You didnt create the colony. You just support its continued existence at the sufferance of the colonised.

See the difference?

Yes they do.

Do you think people don't pay attention to the language used at protests, the signs they display?

Imagine telling normal people "you just support it's continued existence". What an utter wank statement.

Nobody supports anything. It's a country, it exists. People live in it.

Like countries all over the world.

Do you carry on with this kind of nonsense about the multiple arrivals of other people into Briton?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emails have surfaced of the Harris campaign paying influencers tens of thousands of dollars to attend the DNC and promote the Harris campaign and other astro turfing activities.
Astroturfing!? In US politics???

Surely not :tearsofjoy:

Geeze, I hope some of you lot got in on the action! Would hate to know you're simping for free.
Ironic considering we know you're simping for free lol

What is it the kids say... every conservative accusation is a confession?

Astroturfing!? In US politics???

Surely not :tearsofjoy:

Ironic considering we know you're simping for free lol

What is it the kids say... every conservative accusation is a confession?
I'm not simping bourbons, Donald Trump is legitimately the best candidate, for the US, for Australia, for the world. I am just a logical person, wanting the world to be a better place.

I'm not simping bourbons, Donald Trump is legitimately the best candidate, for the US, for Australia, for the world. I am just a logical person, wanting the world to be a better place.

You're the opposite of a logical person if you believe your first sentence.

The world would be a better place if people like you stopped lying to yourselves and believing fantasy purely based on self-interest.

Prove me wrong. Tell us why Trump is "legitimately the best candidate" (please don't start with the 'no wars' bullshit, because that instantly identifies a Kool Aid drinker).

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back