NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway back to the important stuff. This is how you fix inflation.

"Let's start with this: Prices have gone up, and families and individuals are dealing with the realities of — that bread costs more, that gas costs more. And we have to understand what that means. That's about the cost of living going up. That's about having to stress and stretch limited resources. That's about a source of stress for families that is not only economic but is on a daily level something that is a heavy weight to carry."

"Let's start with this: Prices have gone up, and families and individuals are dealing with the realities of — that bread costs more, that gas costs more. And we have to understand what that means. That's about the cost of living going up. That's about having to stress and stretch limited resources. That's about a source of stress for families that is not only economic but is on a daily level something that is a heavy weight to carry."
Hang on I'll just rustle up Trump's response when asked about his plan for inflation...

Error-404-on-Mozilla-Firefox.webp

He'll fix it though don't you worry, just like Ukraine and Gaza probably within 24 hours of being elected :tearsofjoy:

Well she IS Joe's protege :tearsofjoy:

In short, there's one sure fire way to know if Kamala Harris is an African American or not - does she have the pass? I don't think she does.
"The pass"? Sorry mate you'll need to dumb it down for me even further.

I actually am really curious now, if even you are hesitant to put it on the record whoa-ho-ho it must be a doozy :tearsofjoy:

If only she was focused on more cerebral matters like sharks, batteries and electrocution. That's the stuff that a real leader, a deep-thinking intellect, has the courage to address.

Just playing 4D Chess.

He doesn't really hire incompetent morons (from the VP Pence, his media people, his Secretaries, advisors, all the way down the chain to his own personal lawyer).

It's just no-one can live up to his high standards and they pale in comparison to the Great man because he's the smartest person in the world, many fine people have told him how smart he is, he will take an IQ test to show how smart he is, just ask anyone, he's really really smart.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-called-smart-six-times-before/story?id=52209712

Watching you cookers cheer on this campaigner who gives precisely zero ****s about you is ****ing hilarious.

The great man does indeed hold people to a high standard, and expects them to perform.

Do you think Biden's Border Czar did a good job at the border?

YES or No will suffice.

If NO, do you think she was hampered by Biden's disastrous decision to reverse Trump's immigration policies?

Leaders need brave and competent people beside them.

If they prove they aren't competent, then you fire them.

Democrats don't typically do that though. They hire and reward mediocrity, and usually promote incompetence.
No real leaders, cowardly subordinates, and unelected decision makers.

Probably why the world is in such a mess.
Real leaders take responsibility for their actions, not blame everyone else when something goes wrong or take all of the credit if something goes right.

Real leaders take responsibility for their actions, not blame everyone else when something goes wrong or take all of the credit if something goes right.

Agree.

The Democrats will never change though.

Rather than take responsibilty for their utter failure and inability to execute plans, Biden and Harris just blame everything on Trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"This is a ticket that would want this country to go communist immediately, if not sooner. We want no security. We want no anything," Mr Trump said.

"He's very heavy into transgender. Anything transgender he thinks is great''

- D Trump, August 2024.

Communist Transgenders!

1723109092906.png

Trump's campaign secretary, Karoline Leavitt, said: "Just like Kamala Harris, Tim Walz is a dangerously liberal extremist".

Several Fox News commentators also repeated similar lines.

Sean Hannity called Mr Walz the "most far-left governor in the United States".

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-08-08/trump-republicans-attack-vp-tim-walz-us-election/104198990

Only in Trumpland are you a 'Dangerous Communist liberal Far Left extremist!!!' because you sign legislation intended to protect abortion access, curb gun violence and enshrine voting rights.

Far left Communist extremist. Lol.

EasternTiger would you say that it's time we abandon our "when they go low, we go high" mantra and sink to the level of the Dems? After witnessing the behaviour of their "he's from a safe blue state and has the same opinion on Israel as J Shapiro but he's not Jewish" VP pick?

A DEI cop for POTUS and an "anyone who's not a jew, Pennsylvania can GAGF" VP... how far our opponents have sunk. Should the great man now rid himself of his respectful, presidential demeanour and fight fire with fire? I say yes.

EasternTiger would you say that it's time we abandon our "when they go low, we go high" mantra and sink to the level of the Dems? After witnessing the behaviour of their "he's from a safe blue state and has the same opinion on Israel as J Shapiro but he's not Jewish" VP pick?

A DEI cop for POTUS and an "anyone who's not a jew, Pennsylvania can GAGF" VP... how far our opponents have sunk. Should the great man now rid himself of his respectful, presidential demeanour and fight fire with fire? I say yes.

1723110180616.png

Mate do you mind if I can have some time to absorb and intelligently respond to your post? The enormity and the ideas expressed within will take me some time to process.

The anti-semitism ingrained in the democrats is frankly upsetting. (I still have PTSD from THAT scene in Sophies Choice.)

I am currently constructing a Venn Diagram in an attempt to show the mental gymnastics and lack of logical relationship between two sets of ideas "Defund The Police" and "We want a Prosecutor for Prez."

Struggling to get the rings to overlap :(

What misinformation are you referring to?
I'm sure you know already but I'll go along with your 'playing dumb'.

Im talking about the couch story made up about Vance. It's been totally debunked but was still referenced by Walz in his first speech with Harris.

As a flagbearer for calling out misinformation I was sure you'd be all over this.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back