NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure you know already but I'll go along with your 'playing dumb'.

Im talking about the couch story made up about Vance. It's been totally debunked but was still referenced by Walz in his first speech with Harris.

As a flagbearer for calling out misinformation I was sure you'd be all over this.

Debunked?

Come on man, it's not like it was a pull out sofa bed.

So cos you say Trump lies everybody else can. Good theory.

My mind is blown by your inability to understand how ridiculous you sound. But I will also point out the fact that TRUMP LIED HIS WAY OUT OF ANY SERVICE on multiple occasions. it’s wild how you weirdos can contort reality in order to hail to the Orange Emperor

My mind is blown by your inability to understand how ridiculous you sound. But I will also point out the fact that TRUMP LIED HIS WAY OUT OF ANY SERVICE on multiple occasions. it’s wild how you weirdos can contort reality in order to hail to the Orange Emperor
Good to see you're up with todays talking point.

If Dems want to flip it back on to Trump then they should. Its called campaigning.

Doesn't change the fact that Walz's batallion says he lied about his service and rank and that he abandoned them before being deployed.

inb4....BUT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!

If Dems want to flip it back on to Trump then they should. Its called campaigning.

Doesn't change the fact that Walz's batallion says he lied about his service and rank and that he abandoned them before being deployed.

BONE SPURS lol you weirdo

BONE SPURS lol you weirdo.
Do you ever have an original thought that doesnt contain lefty talking points?

gunnar nelson reasons GIF

So cos you say Trump lies everybody else can. Good theory.

It's more the fact that you guys accept and repeat Trump's lies, then scream like banshees when there is a possible lie by someone not generally known for it.

Do you not get that if your guy is significantly worse at something and you have no problem with it, it's hypocritical to call out the other side (who do it demonstrably less)?

The whole stolen election in 2020/21 was a continuous lie that destroyed so many lives and all you can bring up is this crap?
I bet you can't even reply to this.

The whole stolen election in 2020/21 was a continuous lie that destroyed so many lives and all you can bring up is this crap?
I bet you can't even reply to this.
Like you haven't yet replied to whether you think Trump's assassination attempt was faked.

#ConspiracyNut

Just as I knew you would deflect. I've asked you muliple times if you think the assassination attempt was fake. As I asked first once you answer I'll reply to yours.
The attempt to kill Donald Trump was real.
Gun violence in America is very troubling.
Now it's you're turn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The attempt to kill Donald Trump was real.
Gun violence in America is very troubling.
Now it's you're turn.
I dont know if it was 'stolen' but think there was legitimate concerns regarding the 2020 election.

Firstly, Biden got 81m votes without campaigning and during a pandemic. Secondly it by far the highest turnout in history during a pandemic. If that doesnt scream suspicious I dont know what does.

The BLM riots ruined more lives, caused more deaths and ruined mire businesses and people's livelyhoods than election conspiracies but Im guessing you wont denounce them.

I dont know if it was 'stolen' but think there was legitimate concerns regarding the 2020 election.

Firstly, Biden got 81m votes without campaigning and during a pandemic. Secondly it by far the highest turnout in history during a pandemic. If that doesnt scream suspicious I dont know what does.

The BLM riots ruined more lives, caused more deaths and ruined mire businesses and people's livelyhoods than election conspiracies but Im guessing you wont denounce them.
There was a 66% turnout to vote in 2020. That's unheard of in a country with non-compulsory voting. Why?
Because Americans wanted to vote Trump out.
There was campaigning. It was all online. You do understand the internet don't you?
I don't buy into this comparison of the BLM protests and the Jan 06 insurrection.
They both happened whilst Trump was President.
He owns them both.

There was a 66% turnout to vote in 2020. That's unheard of in a country with non-compulsory voting. Why?
Because Americans wanted to vote Trump out.
There was campaigning. It was all online. You do understand the internet don't you?
I don't buy into this comparison of the BLM protests and the Jan 06 insurrection.
They both happened whilst Trump was President.
He owns them both.
But Trump's vote increased. The first time in US this has happened and the incumbent has lost.
I denounce both. Have never liked violent pritest and never will.
Seems you're ok with it if it suits your narrative.

But Trump's vote increased. The first time in US this has happened and the incumbent has lost.
I denounce both. Have never liked violent pritest and never will.
Seems you're ok with it if it suits your narrative.
All of the votes increased, due to the increased participation rate.
Trump was popular in 2020, no doubt about it, and he was the sitting President, so that helped his numbers.
Not sure how you think I'm okay with violent protest?
Is this what happens posting on this board? You get accused of liking violent protest.
Reflection?

Trump was popular in 2020, no doubt about it, and he was the sitting President, so that helped his numbers.
Not sure how you think I'm okay with violent protest?
Is this what happens posting on this board? You get accused of liking violent protest.
Reflection?
Never said you liked. You just seems less vocally critical and more accepting of the BLM riots.

Never said you liked. You just seems less vocally critical and more accepting of the BLM riots.
The BLM riots were focussed on institutional racism in Trump's America.
The Jan 06 violence was focussed on overturning American democracy.
What should I be more vocally critical of?
You tell me?

Early days in what is going to be one of the most sordid campaigns ever run by both sides.
Could be the election with the poorest voter turnout,everyone will be sick of it.

Will watch bookie flucs,at the moment they've gone past being warm on Kamala.
Looking forward to a masterclass of AI electioneering.

The BLM riots were focussed on institutional racism in Trump's America.
The Jan 06 violence was focussed on overturning American democracy.
What should I be more vocally critical of?
You tell me?
Burning and looting helps stop racism does it?

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back