NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

Well I should clarify. There is a clear correlation between those who act piously and those who commit atrocities.

Only a leftist who thinks that they are better than everyone (as a leftist must do if they think they are entitled to steal from their fellow man, or have the government do so, or any such other affronts against individual liberty that leftists decrees because of their self ordained view of the world), could commit such heinous acts, its an essential part of the pscyology of those people. The superiority complex thar aligns, if it were a ven diagram, as a perfect circle with the Democrat mind.

I'm not jaded enough to suggest it doesn't happen for right wing people as well. Your pious priests and power hungry financiers may engage in the same, but the difference is they draw their piousness from another source, their religion or their success rather than their political ideology.

Leftism is the root of all evil.
rofl

stewie-crazy.gif

The Jews are God’s chosen people Mal. The Bible says that they have fallen away from Jesus and when Jesus returns they will come back to him.
On a side note, George Soros, the Rothschilds, Goldman Sachs, Blackrock, Mark Zuckerberg, Ron Cohen, Jeffry Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, etc are all evil people/corporations. It has nothing to do with whether they’re Jewish or not. You know this but you keep playing the antisemitism card.

There is no evidence that this Bible God exists Lebbo.

I assume thats why you post this stuff in the conspiracy forum.

There is no evidence that this Bible God exists Lebbo.

I assume thats why you post this stuff in the conspiracy forum.
He does exist - you really think those 3000km+ long submarine tunnels carved themselves via 'natural selection'?

Having a person like yourself who literally believes in white supremacist Nazi garbage (I note you haven't answered my question about the White Replacement conspiracy theory twice now in typical cowardly fashion from you blokes) lecture me on 'liberalism' is ****ing hilarious.

You'd deny women abortion, deny trans people active participation in society, round the brown people and/or political opponents up in camps and worse, while proclaiming 'liberty for all'.

It makes me sick.
Why do you lie to yourself so much, acting as if you are a libertarian when you are an ultra left neo-marxist, boot licking autocrat. Just like you lie to yourself that you're saving the world from nazis. There's nothing liberal about your views Malifice.

Why do you lie to yourself so much, acting as if you are a libertarian when you are an ultra left neo-marxist, boot licking autocrat. Just like you lie to yourself that you're saving the world from nazis. There's nothing liberal about your views Malifice.
Mal’s eyes have glazed over and he’s in a “omg nazis are assembling on our shores” trance.

There is nothing you can say to assist.

Sometimes it’s better to just leave people like that alone.

He obviously spends too much time looking for material that reinforces his belief we are being overrun by ‘ literal nazis.’

I have suggested he switches off the internet and meditates instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cooked by the algorithm perhaps? I wonder which nefarious forces are behind it all. Probably the russians, chinese maybe.
Fried.

Too much time on far left wing blogs/YouTube/TikTok reinforcing his already faulty beliefs.

Russians, white supremacists, right wing plots to upend democracy, trump is a Putin asset etc etc

I am of the belief they are beyond help.

Some believe the woke cult can be brought back to reality. I really don’t see how.

Fried.

Too much time on far left wing blogs/YouTube/TikTok reinforcing his already faulty beliefs.

Russians, white supremacists, right wing plots to upend democracy, trump is a Putin asset etc etc

I am of the belief they are beyond help.

Some believe the woke cult can be brought back to reality. I really don’t see how.

Thoughts and prayers.

Another day, another Republican coming to terms with what Trump represents

“Because of the former president’s continued, knowingly false claims that he won the 2020 election, millions of Americans no longer have faith and confidence in our national elections, and many never will again,” Luttig wrote.

Despite likely holding policy views that are “vastly different” from his own, Luttig said Harris was the only choice he could accept for the upcoming election.

“Regrettably, in the presidential election of 2024 there is only one political party and one candidate for the presidency that can claim the mantle of defender and protector of America’s Democracy, the Constitution, and the Rule of Law,” Luttig said of the Harris-Walz campaign.

Encouraging to see more and more people like this overcome their ideology and acknowledge the bleedin' obvious, quite a few in this thread could take note! (but won't of course :tearsofjoy:)

Another day, another Republican coming to terms with what Trump represents

Encouraging to see more and more people like this overcome their ideology and acknowledge the bleedin' obvious, quite a few in this thread could take note! (but won't of course :tearsofjoy:)
Submarines going to Pine Gap are more likely than Kumala being a defender and protector of America’s Democracy, the Constitution, and the Rule of Law. 😂

Submarines going to Pine Gap are more likely than Kumala being a defender and protector of America’s Democracy, the Constitution, and the Rule of Law. 😂
Yes mate, I'm sure you and zill have far a greater grasp on things than a respected former appeals court judge and conservative legal scholar :tearsofjoy:

Dunning–Kruger effect on full display here.

They always are aren't they :tearsofjoy:

I mean, they don't start out that way - in the beginning they're the best people, staunch lifelong Republicans. Its only when they decide not to carry dear leader's water in practically any instance no matter how ridiculous, that their entire political history is ruled null and avoid and they are declared RINOs, which is then dutifully parroted by an army of useful idiots, simps and sycophants - even on a footy forum on the other side of the world.

You're definitely not in a cult though mate, all going well :tearsofjoy:

Why do you lie to yourself so much, acting as if you are a libertarian when you are an ultra left neo-marxist, boot licking autocrat.

No dickhead, I'm a liberal. I believe in private ownership of property, a free private market (both regulated by the State via the Courts, like all human conduct is) a strong Separation of the Powers, adherence of to the Rule of Law, and a Liberal democratic State.

Or in other words the works of John Stuart Mills 'On Liberty' and Adam Smith and 'the Wealth of Nations'. Instead of 'doing your own research' online in conspiracy forums littered with Qanon crazies, Conspiracists, Neo Nazis and Russian bots, and getting cooked by the algorithm, I suggest reading (or at least researching) those two works.

I wholly oppose Communism in all its forms. It's third on my 'steaming pile of shit-isms' list after Fascism and Fundamentalism.

See how I address your points even while you refuse to address mine?

You're so far down the Neo Nazi rabbit hole (three times now you have cowardly refused to admit you believe in the White replacement antisemitic Neo Nazi conspiracy theory) you see me (a centrist Liberal capitalist) as an 'ultra left Neo Marxist'.

It's you that's the problem. Not me.

Just like you lie to yourself that you're saving the world from nazis.

At least admit you're one, or at the very least that you believe in the Neo Nazi White replacement conspiracy theory (or alternatively, refute it, as I did to your accusation I'm a Communist above).

But you wont because you're a coward. You know it'll out you as a Neo Nazi antisemite and White Nationalist.

I'll let everyone who reads this form their own opinion on why you repeatedly dodge the question.

I've already formed mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back