NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy tiger! I'm going to have to go ahead and fact check you on this issue. Mal isn't interested in gender neutral toilets, he specifically wants men to have the choice of using the womens toilet.
I think gender neutral toilets are ok except in hostels Mal frequents.

How rude.

Dance Party Cat GIF
Not really,30 years is a long time on a conspiracy thread.
Nice gif though.
Needs some air guitar noise.
Maybe Ramones or Motorhead.

Tremendous news, EasternTiger. The great Peter "Kingmaker" Thiel will be our guest speaker at Mensa this Friday. He will be giving us a cyber-security speech on the dangers of Systematic Overload and Recurrent Outage Scenario (or "SOROS" for short).

The theme will, of course, be Lord of the Rings. Please advise me of your costume choice in advance, I'd hate for us to both turn up as Sauron again.

Our beautiful friend Chuckles will be in attendance - while he regrettably could not meet our IQ requirements, I've agreed to hire him to handle the evening's valet parking. He insists he will be able to manage the onslaught of Tesla's seeking attendance, and I have reminded him that our Sentry Mode features will detect if he scratches any of our fine chariots - RIGHT bourbons???
Peter "freedom and democracy are not compatible" Thiel eh? Big surprise :tearsofjoy:

Nevertheless, I'd be happy to help out with the parking m8 - I assume your public liability insurance is in order?

8b9ad1_6b549f6b36b948568cdc3329290b4d4e~mv2.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have no idea of the motivations of men who claim to be women in order to gain access to the toilets.
You do though I assume :tearsofjoy:

Geez the world you guys live in must be scary, no wonder you're all so unhinged.

Lucky that we don't have to wonder about Trump's motivation for wandering into teenage girls' dressing rooms, seeing he's already laid it all out pretty clearly.

Yesterday was a day of revelation.

I for one was stunned and saddened to learn our favourite nazi hunter, Malifice, is a One Nation voter.

Sorry was, he was a one nation voter.

Hopefully he can take some time out from his tirades to explain this new information that has come to light.

One hopes he has the integrity and intestinal fortitude to apologise to all those he has wrongly accused.

Let us pray for him in his hour of need.

Yesterday was a day of revelation.

I for one was stunned and saddened to learn our favourite nazi hunter, Malifice, is a One Nation voter.

Sorry was, he was a one nation voter.

Hopefully he can take some time out from his tirades to explain this new information that has come to light.

One hopes he has the integrity and intestinal fortitude to apologise to all those he has wrongly accused.

Let us pray for him in his hour of need.

There's nothing worse than a reformed One Nation voter. Some might call them reformed RWNJ's.

It's just one big projection.

Haven't got a credible explanation so resort to nitpicking.
Pretty good summary of what you just did to be honest, good to see the self awareness levels remaining nice and stable :tearsofjoy:

Never thought I'd see the calling out of a desire to perv on nude underage girls be characterised as 'nitpicking', but here we are. I shouldn't even be surprised at this point I guess, keep tunneling under that bar mate.

Last edited:
A Literal nazi accusing normal people of being NAZIS.

Let us give him a chance to ask for forgiveness and seek redemption.

It's all starting to make sense. Trying dispel his past by projection onto others. And it's obvious now why he knows all the websites. Maybe a past in moderating some of them? Gold membership? Caps, hoods?

If he reads this, it is fine to make mistakes in the past and to forgive yourself and move on. You don't have to hold onto it.

Pretty good summary of what you just did to be honest, good to see the self awareness levels remaining nice and stable :tearsofjoy:

Never thought I'd see the calling out of a desire to perv on nude underage girls be characterised to as 'nitpicking', but here we are. I shouldn't even be surprised at this point I guess, keep tunneling under that bar mate.
You are nitpicking the words toilet and changeroom. Don't try to characterise this as men just wanting to take a dump in the womens toilets, you know it isn't just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back