NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the common understanding was the assassination was clearly orchestrated by a three letter agency? The security breaches don't make sense otherwise. I haven't even been to the assassination thread since Day 1 given it was so obvious I assumed there was no point to discuss it further.
"common understanding" :tearsofjoy:

Around these parts maybe.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by neglect, ignorance or incompetence.

Unfortunately the risk is just too high for us bourbons. I've had this account for 12+ years, have some good relationships on here and would like to continue using it for fantasy football, entertainment, and Carlton discussion. I suspect my name, along with the names of a lot of others, are on a board in the super mods office just waiting for an opportunity to fire a lifelong ban. So now i just engage in light hearted banter here and try to avoid being sucked into Mal's games.
Might it simply be that deep down you know you're just not capable of making a fact-based, rational post espousing a right leaning view?

Your track record here would seem to indicate this may be the case.

Last edited:
I don't need to mention names anymore. That's getting too far down the echo chamber rabbit hole. Have a rest for a while then come back and see it with new eyes. Or try an experiment and vary from the derangement talking points for a few months and see how it goes.

The funniest thing of all is that if chief doesn't pay his bills or this site gets shut down etc, then none of this exists anymore.

It is stalkerish behaviour. Each to their own though, but you are reinforcing my observations with each post.
Now you're just being ridiculous. Its a discussion forum with supported functionality, Stokey even got quite upset the other day when people were mentioning him without tagging him and specifically requested that they do.

Unsure how I could be reinforcing your observations (that differing opinions are verboten) by literally tagging people with a differing opinion :drunk:

Ironically, its seems like you are just unwilling to accept evidence contrary to your own position/observations.

Unsure how I could be reinforcing your observations

As I said, each to their own. I find the continued naming of other posters as stalkish behaviour. Others may differ. You only need to go and read the SRP threads to observe the insanity of the echo chamber. If you stepped away for an extended period you might understand what I am saying. Otherwise it is a continuation of the same posting behaviour.

No big deal though and certainly not personal. Just observations.

As I said, each to their own. I find the continued naming of other posters as stalkish behaviour.
Yes you'll likely continue to find that, if you simply ignore any and all evidence to the contrary. Kinda the point I'm making.

A very 'post-information' approach, to borrow a term from one of the thread's resident luminaries.

Yes you'll likely continue to find that, if you simply ignore any and all evidence to the contrary. Kinda the point I'm making.

A very 'post-information' approach, to borrow a term from one of the thread's resident luminaries.
Do you want me to lie and say it is not stalkerish behaviour? As I said, each to their own, it is not personal.

I've given you the evidence to read. There's about 20 volumes of Trump bad. Starts off with the end of the world is upon us up until the current version. Read it and get back to me. You can ignore the evidence but at least do the honest thing and read the 20 or so volumes I have presented.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you want me to lie and say it is not stalkerish behaviour? As I said, each to their own, it is not personal.
lol

Its not dude. Its literally an feature of the forum people here use 100s of times a day, and one of the people who you believe my reference to is 'stalkerish' has specifically complained when not tagged. Get a grip.

Just coz you're happy for people to believe whatever they like (I am too) doesn't mean those positions should be respected. Water isn't actually wet and the sky is red - hey ho no worries at all, each to their own! :tearsofjoy:

I've given you the evidence to read. There's about 20 volumes of Trump bad. Starts off with the end of the world is upon us up until the current version. Read it and get back to me. You can ignore the evidence but at least do the honest thing and read the 20 or so volumes I have presented.
Yeah, I'm the one who is ignoring evidence lol. Why would I re-read it, I was there since the beginning.

This will be news to you I'm sure, but Trump is bad. Like I said, objectively the most toxic divisive and abrasive persona to ever hold the office. A few chicken littles thinking he'll bring about the end of the world does automatically invalidate all other negative discussion of the bloke, most of it is entirely justified.

I have an X account

Despite regularly promoting and engaging with antisemitic conspiracy theories on his platform X (formerly known as Twitter), Elon Musk would like you to know that he doesn’t hate Jews, thank you very much...

Unfortunately for Musk, there are a fair amount of Jewish people on X — many, if not most, of whom can read, and thus have a sense of how rampant antisemitism is on the platform. Indeed, one recent report from the online antisemitism tracker Cyberwell , which focused specifically on content that engaged in the “denial and distortion of the events of Oct. 7,” has determined that of all of the big-five social media platforms (X, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube), X was by far the most prominent purveyor of such content. According to the report, X was responsible for 47.3 percent of the 313 antisemitic posts in its data set — twice as much as Facebook, which was responsible for 22 percent of the posts analyzed in the report. Further, the report found that X had the lowest takedown rate of all the platforms, with X only removing a measly two percent of the posts flagged for violating its guidelines on violent event denialism.

And:

Over the past few months, Musk has garnered intense criticism for using his platform to engage with antisemitic conspiracy theorists and promote their content. Most notably, in November he endorsed the Great Replacement theory, an antisemitic trope blaming Jewish people for promoting “hatred against whites,” by replying, “You have said the actual truth” to a user promoting the theory. The tweet prompted a flurry of criticism from organizations like the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), as well as an exodus of advertisers such as Apple and Disney from the platform.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/elon-musk-twitter-antisemitic-report-1234953165/

Oh, lets not forget this:

New research from CASM Technology and ISD has found a major and sustained spike in antisemitic posts on Twitter since the company’s takeover by Elon Musk on October 27, 2022. Powered by the award-winning digital analysis technology Beam – and based on a powerful hate speech detection methodology combining over twenty leading machine-learning models – researchers found that the volume of English-language antisemitic tweets more than doubled in the period following Musk’s takeover.

In total, analysts detected 325,739 English-language antisemitic tweets in the 9 months from June 2022 to February 2023, with the weekly average number of antisemitic tweets increasing by 106% (from 6,204 to 12,762), when comparing the three months before and after Musk’s acquisition.

https://www.isdglobal.org/digital_dispatches/understanding-antisemitism-on-twitter-after-musk/

1724303609835.png

1724303922371.png

1724303698381.png

You spend your time only on this site and on X?

Where did you learn about 'Blackrock', 'Soros', 'the Rothschilds' and the 'cabal of bankers' when you were 'doing your own research'?

lol

Its not dude. Its literally an feature of the forum people here use 100s of times a day, and one of the people who you believe my reference to is 'stalkerish' has specifically complained when not tagged. Get a grip.

Just coz you're happy for people to believe whatever they like (I am too) doesn't mean those positions should be respected. Water isn't actually wet and the sky is red - hey ho no worries at all, each to their own! :tearsofjoy:
I said it wasn't personal.

Respect? Insert one those teary emojis.

It is my observation supported by 20 or so volumes of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back