NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look like One Nation.

Is that how you dressed when you were actively voting for them?
Who has these photos. Maybe it is part of a recruitment drive. The poster should come clean before introducing more posters to this stuff. It's dangerous even communicating with this stuff. ASIO could be monitoring.

They look like One Nation.

Is that how you dressed when you were actively voting for them?

Even One Nation doesnt go that far.

They booted out the last Nazi they had remember:

Anning is known for holding far-right, nativist, and anti-Muslim views,[5][6] and has been criticised for his use of the Nazi euphemism for the Holocaust, when he proposed a plebiscite to be the "Final Solution" to "the immigration problem" in his maiden speech

White Rose Society and ABC News have detailed the white supremacist links of some of Anning's closest advisers. His companions have included convicted criminals such as Neil Erikson and members of the militant white supremacist group True Blue Crew, whose members and supporters have been linked to right-wing terrorism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraser_Anning

That said, you probably did (and still do) rate him.

Maybe I should check this and your previous account to see what you had to say about him?

Err... no, as just mentioned I believe you're talking about posters like Stokey (just as one example). The derangement angle seems to match up anyway - over the last week he has
  • claimed democrats are responsible for the state of childcare and family leave in the US
  • suggested dems' verbal attacks on Trump are beyond the pale, no mention of Trump's attacks on the Dems though going back 8 years now
  • argued JD Vance simply talked to and got to know Trump beyond and thats why he's done a complete 180 on his initial position on him
  • mobile abortions vans
Not an exhaustive list.

I mean, come on - he's either trolling or is truly deranged, a disconnect from context and reality so complete as to be absurd :drunk:

There are a few who are hyper sensitive, unwilling to hear anything that differs from their preferred. But mostly what I've observed there is right wingers invariably making ridiculous arguments (see above) and being rightly called on it, or just right winger shit posting (cackling Kamala, mobile abortion vans etc). Great example this week with JackFlash, dude was literally lamenting the ability to have "nuanced conversations" with left leaning folk - his next post after that was stock standard cackling Kamala shitpost that now appears to have been deleted.

Have mentioned before to FlowersByIrene, if you think that reasonable right leaning opinions are not allowed, perhaps test this hypothesis by offering one? I'm yet to see it from him.
Deranged. Lol.
No wonder I have you on ignore. Seriously go touch some grass mate.

Who has these photos. Maybe it is part of a recruitment drive. The poster should come clean before introducing more posters to this stuff. It's dangerous even communicating with this stuff. ASIO could be monitoring.

If my suspicions are correct, I’d say the photos he has posted thus far are mild compared to the rest of his stash.

I agree his pattern of behaviour is very concerning.

Even One Nation doesnt go that far.

They booted out the last Nazi they had remember:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraser_Anning

That said, you probably did (and still do) rate him.

Maybe I should check this and your previous account to see what you had to say about him?

Were you and Fraser Anning in One Nation at similar times?

In other words, were you aware of his affiliation with One Nation when you were actively supporting them?

Yes or No?

Deranged. Lol.
No wonder I have you on ignore. Seriously go touch some grass mate.
By all means mate, go ahead and explain how blaming Dems rather than the GOP for that state of family leave and childcare in the US isn't deranged :drunk:

Just having a look through Trump's 'policy' platform for any mention of these topics and... nope. Shocked to be sitting here.

(I bet the ol' ignore function magically starts working for this one :tearsofjoy:)

By all means mate, go ahead and explain how blaming Dems rather than the GOP for that state of family leave and childcare in the US isn't deranged :drunk:

Just having a look through Trump's 'policy' platform for any mention of these topics and... nope. Shocked to be sitting here.

(I bet the ol' ignore function magically starts working for this one :tearsofjoy:)
This is literally you in a nutshell. You offer no opinions of your own but latch on to something a person a lot smarter than you posted.

Then you try and claim it as you're own through mindless repetiveness.

You are the guy that screams 'Fight' in the schoolyard but is too much of a coward to get into one by yourself. You are small dog yapping at anyone that walks by your gate.

I have you on ignore because you have nothing to say that is you're own thought and all the emojis in the world isn't going to change that fact.

The reason you think I'm deranged is because this is all you have. I bet you think about this stuff every waking hour. I told one anecdote and you've been obsessed by it for days. It's not normal dude. I post here when I have a few moments to unwind and have a bit of fun banterin. You think it defines me and everything I do. That's just crazy. The reason I'm a conservative is I can discuss politics and move on. It doesn't define who I am as a person. Being a rusted on lefty means you must be all-in. You can't associate with people from the other. side You must only talk to people you agree with and you must adhere to the narrative as all costs. Who you support politically defines you as a person and it shows.

Now back on ignore you go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is literally you in a nutshell. You offer no opinions of your own but latch on to something a person a lot smarter than you posted.

You are the guy that screams 'Fight' in the schoolyard but is too much of a coward to get into one by yourself. You are small dog yapping at anyone that walks by your gate.

I have you on ignore because you have nothing to say that is you're own thought and all the emojis in the world isn't going to change that fact.

The reason you think I'm deranged is because this is all you have. I bet you think about this stuff every waking hour. I told one anecdote and you've been obsessed by it for days. It's not normal dude. I post here when I have a few moments to unwind and have a bit of fun banterin. You think it defines me and everything I do. That's just crazy. The reason I'm a conservative is I can discuss politics and move on. It doesn't define who I am as a person. Being a rusted on lefty means you must be all-in. You can't associate with people from the other. side You must only talk to people you agree with and you must adhere to the narrative as all costs. Who you support politically defines you as a person and it shows.

Wow, a lot to unpack here.

How absolutely perfect, how utterly you, that you characterise the referencing of factual information in support of a position as "no opinions of your own but latch on to something a person a lot smarter than you posted", that is just chef's kiss. A more pure encapsulation of your dishonest, weak approach on this site you'd go a long way to find :tearsofjoy:

I'm not sure this stream of consciousness ramble does much to dissuade anyone from the main critique that I and many others have of your posting style here - I asked you a straight question, to provide some rationale in support of your chosen position - your response is to ignore it completely and deflect. Its not the one anecdote I'm focused on, its the continual bad faith posting and pathological avoidance of literally anything potentially exposing your supposed rational positions for the shams they usually are. Thats why you (sometimes lol) have me on ignore - as I've said before, I get it mate, if someone had made me look as silly here as I've made you look over the journey I'd probably have them on ignore too.

A small amount of credit for actually managing some kind of response this time I guess, progress if only incremental. Please try to address the questions and points raised next time though.

Last edited:
MAGA enthusiasts infiltrating the DNC lol

840667.jpg

The most surprising thing about this post is that it’s more than 2 lines long.

Were you and Fraser Anning in One Nation at similar times?

In other words, were you aware of his affiliation with One Nation when you were actively supporting them?

Yes or No?

No.

I was 20, so it was 30 odd years ago.

I love how you're hammering the fact that I switched sides from conservative bullshit to liberal capitalism as some kind of strike against me.

Apparently I'm a 'far left Marxist' remember?

Unsure as to what exactly makes me a 'Far left Marxist' to be honest.

No.

I was 20, so it was 30 odd years ago.

I love how you're hammering the fact that I switched sides from conservative bullshit to liberal capitalism as some kind of strike against me.

Apparently I'm a 'far left Marxist' remember?

Unsure as to what exactly makes me a 'Far left Marxist' to be honest.

You’re the first literal NAZI! we have had in the thread.

So you have admitted you are a:

Lawyer
White supremacist
Carlton supporter

Dear oh dear.

I can see now why you’re so angry at the world. Never mind.

I pray that you eventually find peace and forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back