NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of those things are true.

Definately not a White supremacist. I even went to an Antifa meeting once, but it was full of Marxists.

I left.

Yeah nah I don’t think antifa will let One Nation types into their ranks.

Wait! You said 30 years ago you were 20. So by my calculations you are about 50.

What the **** is a 50 year old doing at antifa?

The local Bingo not exciting enough for you anymore?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd rather me type the articles out for you myself?

This is a forum, where people post their thoughts. If I want to read wikipedia I will.

So no. I want you to tell me in your own words why you identify as this ism, what it is, and do you follow it without exception. Also, are there any things that you don't follow that you should as part of this identity?

This is a forum, where people post their thoughts. If I want to read wikipedia I will.

So no. I want you to tell me in your own words why you identify as this ism, what it is, and do you follow it without exception. Also, are there any things that you don't follow that you should as part of this identity?

Im a Capitalist because I don't think the State should own and control private property, or the means of production.

I think private property should be in private hands, and people should be free to pursue their dreams however they damn well want as long as no-one else is getting hurt.

A State that controls private property (beyond regulating harm) and that controls the means of production, invariably becomes a tyranny.

I'm a liberal for largely the same reason. The State has no business telling anyone what to do, unless they can show there is demonstrable harm that such a law seeks to prevent, and the law is proportionate to that harm.

Does that answer your question?

Im a Capitalist because I don't think the State should own and control private property, or the means of production.

I think private property should be in private hands, and people should be free to pursue their dreams however they damn well want as long as no-one else is getting hurt.

A State that controls private property (beyond regulating harm) and that controls the means of production, invariably becomes a tyranny.

I'm a liberal for largely the same reason. The State has no business telling anyone what to do, unless they can show there is demonstrable harm that such a law seeks to prevent, and the law is proportionate to that harm.

Does that answer your question?
Vaguely, but thanks for having a go. I will do my own research.

Electrifying campaign groundwork here from JD

"I"m JD Vance I'm running for VP good to see you"
"Ok"

:tearsofjoy:

This is how twitter and the 24 hour news cycle has sadly rotted so many minds m8 :(

"Check out this leaked contextless footage of a VP candidate getting DESTROYED by... a woman being indifferent to him?"

This is how twitter and the 24 hour news cycle has sadly rotted so many minds m8 :(

"Check out this leaked contextless footage of a VP candidate getting DESTROYED by... a woman being indifferent to him?"

Looks like you are overacting again mate. It basically just says he was awkward in the donut shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back