NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

To borrow from Malifice's playbook:

"Uhmmmm ack-tua-ally, they're not 'actual marxists', no one thinks Kamala is a true believer in Karl Marx's theory of marxism. She's just be unwitttttttingly exposed to marxist ideologies and doesn't even know that she's spouting the same tired marxist talking points that have circled the drain of society since the 30s".

No, she's just not a Marxist.

Peter Dutton is not a Nazi either.

If you cant see why both of those statements are true, your 'Political science' degree needs to be handed back.

Not at all mate, I literally said Flowers was right in this case (meaning I was wrong).

I was presented with evidence from a source, with direct quotes from the party involved, from something resembling an organisation with actual editorial oversight/policies and I accepted it. Its really the main difference between how I operate and how you guys do.

Now, that doesn't mean Flowers' insta source is reliable overall - broken clock etc. The bloke seems to be one of those special units who believes Harris AI'd her rally crowds, fair indicator as to his overall engagement with reality there.
Before you saw the evidence you were singing a different tune. The thing is though, that the story had already been verified before you weighed in on the topic. I think you need to "Do Your Own Research" in the future.

Before you saw the evidence you were singing a different tune. The thing is though, that the story had already been verified before you weighed in on the topic. I think you need to "Do Your Own Research" in the future.

What other questions have you asked Alexa, in your search for the truth?

To borrow from Malifice's playbook:

"Uhmmmm ack-tua-ally, they're not 'actual marxists', no one thinks Kamala is a true believer in Karl Marx's theory of marxism. She's just be unwitttttttingly exposed to marxist ideologies and doesn't even know that she's spouting the same tired marxist talking points that have circled the drain of society since the 30s".
Marxism from a right wing American politician point of view.

Before you saw the evidence you were singing a different tune.
Correct, after having a quick scan of that account's other content it didn't look like something to be relied on, the guy seems pretty cooked. Kamala AI crowd videos etc.

The thing is though, that the story had already been verified before you weighed in on the topic. I think you need to "Do Your Own Research" in the future.
Wait - you're criticising me for accepting verified data I wasn't aware of, and actually changing my opinion based on that? I'd really suggest you try a similar approach some time lol

You really have to stop making my points for me :tearsofjoy:

Correct, after having a quick scan of that account's other content it didn't look like something to be relied on, the guy seems pretty cooked. Kamala AI crowd videos etc.

Wait - you're criticising me for accepting verified data I wasn't aware of, and actually changing my opinion based on that? I'd really suggest you try a similar approach some time lol

You really have to stop making my points for me :tearsofjoy:
criticising you for going off half cocked. There was nothing wrong with the video posted, if you want to get into cooked media don't post or accept anything from the msm either, they all publish bs from time to time.

To the FlowersByIrene , Lebbo73 and zill's of the forum.

Is there any poster on this forum from 'our' side (Mof, Burbs, Ghost, Darren, Yards out etc) that you think is being honest/genuine but are just misguided or brainwashed?

And.

What would it take for you to trust someone from 'our' side?
As in, is there anything I or anyone could ever do that could prove themselves enough to you, that you would trust them and believe them, even if it was uncomfortable or in conflict with one or your fundamental beliefs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any poster on this forum from 'our' side (Mof, Burbs, Ghost, Darren, Yards out etc) that you think is being honest/genuine but are just misguided or brainwashed?

And.

Having a "side" blinds you to anything that isn't endorsed by that side. It removes your ability to consider any subject on its own merit. Once you pick a side you lose your ability to think.

Having a "side" blinds you to anything that isn't endorsed by that side. It removes your ability to consider any subject on its own merit. Once you pick a side you lose your ability to think.
Absolutely.
And it's so easy to fall into every new issue your 'team' is supporting, for whatever reason. I've done it many times but have become better at catching myself over time.

But it's also just as blinding and thoughtless to believe that your position on certain divisive issues (that are splitting the Western world) doesn't 'place' you on one side or another, regardless of your intent or how you reached your position.

I want my positions to be challenged with evidence, facts, logic and a structured path showing the layout.
And I want to challenge other people's positions in the same way.
So, why doesn't it happen?

Absolutely.
And it's so easy to fall into every new issue your 'team' is supporting, for whatever reason. I've done it many times but have become better at catching myself over time.

But it's also just as blinding and thoughtless to believe that your position on certain divisive issues (that are splitting the Western world) doesn't 'place' you on one side or another, regardless of your intent or how you reached your position.

I want my positions to be challenged with evidence, facts, logic and a structured path showing the layout.
And I want to challenge other people's positions in the same way.
So, why doesn't it happen?
They're are studies that suggest people rarely change their minds even when presented with facts. We now exist in the post-fact era so changing opinions is now even more difficult.

In an era where a presidential candidate is overly Machiavellian so will do our say anything to get what he wants, he can just lie to appeal to people's beliefs regardless of facts anyway. It's what he's done his entire life.

Being a gormless liar is actually rewarded, helped by an online community where you can find any sort of weird source to justify wacky beliefs (e.g. "deep state" controlling things, submarine tunnels to Pine Gap, etc).

And.

As in, is there anything I or anyone could ever do that could prove themselves enough to you, that you would trust them and believe them, even if it was uncomfortable or in conflict with one or your fundamental beliefs?
I don't really understand the question, I don't think I would 'trust' anyone online, what am I 'trusting' in them.

As to the more general question, I can't really respect any person who supported barbaric, authoritarian policies during lockdown. C*VID exposed a lot of cockroaches under the cupboard - I hadn't realised to that point in time how much hatred, cruelty and tyranny existed in people. I genuinely thought the average educated person was good natured. But to see people argue for the death of people who didn't want to take an experimental drug treatment, or those who supported lockdown policies which directly led to the death of vulnerable people (like my grandfather who suffered from dementia and died 36 hours after being placed into isolation at his care home on the basis of 'stopping the spread' - died without c*vid I should say and directly from the shock of being taken away from his support network), it really opened my eyes to just how sick and twisted some people are, and i haven't been able to take down that veil. I could never respect anyone who is so blinded by propaganda that they bark on command at whoever the media tells them to.

Last edited:
criticising you for going off half cocked. There was nothing wrong with the video posted
As it turned out, no. There was plenty wrong with other videos on that account, which I used to make a determination that I later admitted was wrong once additional info was supplied.

What an outrageous and unreasonable approach eh? :tearsofjoy:

if you want to get into cooked media don't post or accept anything from the msm either, they all publish bs from time to time.
As compared to cooker sources like the one Flowers posted, who publish BS most of the time.

As it turned out, no. There was plenty wrong with other videos on that account, which I used to make a determination that I later admitted was wrong once additional info was supplied.

What an outrageous and unreasonable approach eh? :tearsofjoy:

As compared to cooker sources like the one Flowers posted, who publish BS most of the time.
Why look at his other videos when you could have just googled the story? I agree with you that it was an outrageous and unreasonable approach.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back