NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

So Niki Haley wasn't actually responsible for security on J6 then?

Bit of progress here mate well done, you appear to be accepting that dear leader either lied or is cognitively impaired. A big step for you either way :thumbsu:
I’ve got no idea whether Haley was but Pelosi as speaker of the house had to approve the use of the National Guard. Stop spamming the thread with bs because you want us out of here!

You need to relax a bit, you seem to be on a keyboard mash at the moment.

I'm just showing an example of what weird behaviour is.

You can even call yourself victorious and we both know you have superior intellect and superior intelligence. That's a given. But superior intelligence doesn't always mean that someone picks up on social cues.

I have asked you repeatedly to stop quoting me. That is not much to ask. I can guarantee that I will not quote you if you comply.

Now let's stop boring the crap out of every other poster. Please stop.

All is forgiven, just leave me alone. Please.
I gave you an example of really weird behaviour from the resident arrogant flog.

Seems he's still big note-ing himself, how he can say or do what he wants, trying to get attention when it is unwanted or harassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interviewer: “When we talk about bringing prices down for people, and making it more affordable, what are 1 or 2 specific things you have in mind for that?”

Kamala: …”I was raised a middle class kid and grew up in a neighbourhood where folks were very proud of their lawn.”
Planning still at the 'concept' stage I hear :tearsofjoy:

I’ve got no idea whether Haley was but Pelosi as speaker of the house had to approve the use of the National Guard. Stop spamming the thread with bs because you want us out of here!
I love how you guys routinely characterise simple fact-based discussion as spamming/BS, very telling.

And mate, I don't want any of you out of here. Best thread on the site, what would I do without you! :tearsofjoy:

When asked to comment on the latest assassination attempt on the great man, Vice President Harris said “I was brought up a middle class kid, my mother worked 3 jobs, and our neighbours were very proud of their lawn.”
Fake news.

She said the assassin had clearly eaten the dogs, had eaten the pets :tearsofjoy:

Trump friendly news sources are reporting that the alleged assassin is a Republican, supporter of both Vivek Ramaswamy and Nikki Haley.
Yeah, they had the narrative ready to go at warp speed. At least they didn’t report it before the event like Building 7. 😂

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back