NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, they had the narrative ready to go at warp speed. At least didn’t report it before the event like Building 7. 😂

Almost like it was another staged event. Except this time, Trump wasn’t standing on an actual stage.

Are you surprised at how quickly Trump tried to monetise it?

I gave you an example of really weird behaviour from the resident arrogant flog.

Seems he's still big note-ing himself, how he can say or do what he wants, trying to get attention when it is unwanted or harassing.

Yes. I have been researching these type of behavioural traits. I will report back in a few weeks.

The eating cats and dogs meme has gone viral in big way. All those pet lovers will be voting red.

That’s the thing you have to remember about wasps. They hate people, love animals.

Matt Walsh next doco will be “Who ate my dogs?”
An important observation there, ET. Even the childless cat ladies will now refuse to support Kamala "Kat Eater" Harris. Thank god there is one candidate who cares about the pets!

An important observation there, ET. Even the childless cat ladies will now refuse to support Kamala "Kat Eater" Harris. Thank god there is one candidate who cares about the pets!
Kamala is being a massive hypocrite here considering she has probably eaten a cockatoo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There appears to be a lot of bloodlust happening on the netosphere this morning.
A lot of bloodlust happening in the US too, with Trump doing more than most to encourage it. Bit of trouble in Springfield over the weekend.

Even after that he's still encouraging the bloodlust

Now thats real leadership :drunk:

Although to be fair a migrant has also been found encouraging the bloodlust :tearsofjoy:

1726464078187.png

Last edited:

Noem’s book No Going Back: The Truth on What’s Wrong With Politics and How We Move America Forward is set to be published on May 7. As you can tell from that title, this is one of those books politicians typically release when they’re campaigning to be selected as their party’s vice-presidential nominee. But The Guardian’s Martin Pengelly obtained a copy of the book and found it contains a very atypical anecdote about Noem killing her dog.

"Every GOP accusation is an admission"

View attachment 2112476

Good god I wish I did not open that article. We need to bring back public hangings for people like that guy and the guy that poured coffee on the baby.

Good god I wish I did not open that article. We need to bring back public hangings for people like that guy and the guy that poured coffee on the baby.

Perhaps making racially charged jokes about eating pets isn't up to mensa standards?

We expect it of ET, he was mates with George Pell after all. But you shouldn't lower yourself to his level.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back