NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to be a renewed Derangement happening the last couple of days. A lot of mashing going on.
The awesome part is we have not yet reached defcon TDS.

Just when you think they have peaked, the woke cultists ratchet up the madness to new and exciting levels.

I shudder to think what will become of them should the unspeakable happen in November.

The awesome part is we have not yet reached defcon TDS.

Just when you think they have peaked, the woke cultists ratchet up the madness to new and exciting levels.

I shudder to think what will become of them should the unspeakable happen in November.

It's only just beginning again. The media will love it, 4 more years of derangement equals big dollars. Twitter will love it, the mashing will be insane. Chief will love it, ad sense revenue through the roof.

Some may not make it though. 2016 to 2024 now plus a 4 year term, plus the 4 year aftermath. That's 2032, which will be 16 years of derangement. Maybe it will be an Olympic sport in Brisbane 2032.

It's only just beginning again. The media will love it, 4 more years of derangement equals big dollars. Twitter will love it, the mashing will be insane. Chief will love it, ad sense revenue through the roof.

Some may not make it though. 2016 to 2024 now plus a 4 year term, plus the 4 year aftermath. That's 2032, which will be 16 years of derangement. Maybe it will be an Olympic sport in Brisbane 2032.

DING DONG

DING DONG

Let's not get carried away with polls.
The popular vote is far less relevant than head to head polling in a few battle ground states.

Pence has recently joined the growing list of Republicans who are not endorsing Trump, on character/temperament ground. I'd suggest he might move the needle a little in Indiana.

I reckon we have a couple of TDS gold medallists in this thread.

Our resident lefties melt as hard as anyone.

They could be a couple of unknowns for now, but look out for the opening Betfair markets and swoop. Definitely with home advantage BF could definitely go well in the Individual TDS, decathlon and the teams events.

Some classic projection going on here

copium.jpeg

An article that draws on some important policy differences - not that MAGA care/understand policy.

"She pushes policies that boost good jobs nationwide by embracing technology and clean energy."

Laughable - the tech bros have wisely chosen team MAGA. The guy running the e-car company that is as big as the rest of the auto industry combined would like to have a word - not to mention his running of SpaceX which is a generation ahead of its peers!

Unfortunately Kat-eat-ala and Tampon Timothy will engage in ablism and snub Elon based on nothing other than his earth-shatteringly autistic behaviour.

Bang!

Mof brought a toothpick to the fight.

BlueE came with a sledgehammer.
It's a thing of wonder.

They yell SouRCe!!

Then when they have the source and a relevant quote they yell COpY and PAstE!!!

Well yes, I was direct quoting.

This, from the echo chamber that chanted in unison the Emperor had clothes, when the Emperor had no clothes.

But it's Trump who's a senile old fart, when he vows to close the abuse of an app introduced in 2023, making it easier for illegal immigrants to enter the country in their millions.

Next they'll be saying Biden when “giving Harris the lead role on the overall border and regional issue,” with many news channels labelling her the “border czar” has no responsibility for illegal immigration.

Looks tight in the battle ground states.

They are the ones to watch.

This report adds context to this poll and makes some other interesting comparisons and comments, including margins of error.

In Wisconsin, Harris is leading by an average of 1.2%. By contrast, on September 15, 2020, Joe Biden was leading Trump in the Badger State by 6.8%. Hillary Clinton was also ahead on this date in 2016 by 4 points. Trump won Wisconsin in 2016, and the final margin in 2020 was Biden +0.6%. Harris is underperforming significantly to her two immediate predecessors in a state where the race closed for Trump twice by 5 points or better down the stretch.

Pennsylvania currently sits at Harris +0.1. It's been oscillating back and forth for weeks. But by historical comparison, September 15th in 2020 reported Biden with a 4.3% lead, and Hillary in 2016 with a 6.2% edge. Remember, Hillary lost the Keystone State, and Biden won it, but only by 1.17%. Harris is way behind where Biden and Clinton were at this time. The advantage has to go to Trump.

And in the other Rust Belt state in the blue firewall Kamala Harris has to retain - Michigan.

In 2016, Hillary Clinton was leading Trump on September 15th by 5.2%. Joe Biden was beating Trump in 2020 by 4.8%. Hillary lost the Wolverine State in 2016, and Biden's final margin of victory was only 2.78%. Harris is currently leading by 0.7%. Again, she's way behind where both Biden and Clinton were at this time in their respective campaigns in a state that closed twice for Trump in the final six weeks.

I could go on for every swing state. They all tell a very similar story. Trump is in much better position, and Harris in far worse position, in every swing state save one - Georgia. That state is the only anomaly as of today. Trump is leading, 0.3%, but is a full point behind where he was in 2020, in a year where he lost the Peach State.

Also interesting is Trump slightly increased and Harris stayed the same in AtlasIntel new national numbers, entirely surveyed post-debate.

The most significant could be the huge decrease in African American support for Harris.

Hmm. More bloodlust and violent rhetoric, this time from libertarians :oops:

Dems with a bit of work to do before they get to that level I'd say.

I have a lot of time for Libertarians so it's disappointing they would post that.

But I'll forgive them since they make the best memes (which I sometimes steal)

BTW congrats for being the top contributor to this thread - keep melting :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a thing of wonder.

They yell SouRCe!!

Then when they have the source and a relevant quote they yell COpY and PAstE!!!

Well yes, I was direct quoting.

This, from the echo chamber that chanted in unison the Emperor had clothes, when the Emperor had no clothes.

But it's Trump who's a senile old fart, when he vows to close the abuse of an app introduced in 2023, making it easier for illegal immigrants to enter the country in their millions.

Next they'll be saying Biden when “giving Harris the lead role on the overall border and regional issue,” with many news channels labelling her the “border czar” has no responsibility for illegal immigration.

The woke cultists have never been able to cope with your A game, as evidenced by todays meltdowns.

I sense that your savage rebuke and considered rebuttals cause them so much inner turmoil they cannot help but lash out.

They really do themselves no favours when they take you on with rock solid sources such as twitter posts from random lefties.

The woke cultists have never been able to cope with your A game, as evidenced by todays meltdowns.

I sense that your savage rebuke and considered rebuttals cause them so much inner turmoil they cannot help but lash out.

They really do themselves no favours when they take you on with rock solid sources such as twitter posts from random lefties.
Hardly savage just a lil tickling, but cognitive dissonance is a thing.

Bit worrying when the latest nutter gunman's manifesto (book) sound a lot like many of the derangers here melting.

1726574103485.png

PS. Can you get the mensa group to message Trump, Nae Nae on the Tay Tay?

Some classic projection going on here

View attachment 2113364
Every accusation is an admission. Never has it been more true among the cult.

I'd say "TDS" applies far more to people inventing their own reality, wearing diapers in public and/or fake ear bandages.

What false accusations?
Here:
"Senile old fart". Supporting this after three and a half years of shouting nothing to see here, while happy clapping the actual senile old fart!

And of course promoting actual violent rhetoric. “Put a target on him”. “He needs to be Eliminated”. “Greatest threat to democracy”. “Literally Hitler”.
Provide any quote where I've said Biden is a good candidate and should be running, or where I've either posted or supported any of those quotes and promoted violence.

PS - Hannibal Lector is not a real person. This may be news to some Trump supporters, and certainly to Trump himself.
Reality matters.

Hardly savage just a lil tickling, but cognitive dissonance is a thing.

Bit worrying when the latest nutter gunman's manifesto (book) sound a lot like many of the derangers here melting.

View attachment 2113616

PS. Can you get the mensa group to message Trump, Nae Nae on the Tay Tay?

Most of us are libertarian or classical liberal over at Mensa.

FK and I stand out like dogs balls with our conservative values.

We did write a beautiful letter of congratulations to the great man when he won that golf tournament.

It got rts back to us because FK addressed it to The Great Man c/o but got the spelling of Mar a Lago wrong.

The letter ended up at the Taj Mahal and came back with a note that said “the great mahatma did not play golf you ignorant Aussie campaigners!”

Here:

Provide any quote where I've said Biden is a good candidate and should be running, or where I've either posted or supported any of those quotes and promoted violence.

PS - Hannibal Lector is not a real person. This may be news to some Trump supporters, and certainly to Trump himself.
Reality matters.
Your rant was so triggered it was unintelligible and wrong.

You literally posted Trump was a "senile old fart", because you're taken in by whatever the latest fake meme / biased twitter post, force feed narrative is.

Are you saying you have been pointing out actually Biden is the "senile old fart" and not Trump for the last three and a half years?

I've never found your written posts to be personally abusive or promoting violence. However your promotion of extreme memes as above, putrid twitter a/c's and mainstream media are where those quotes came from. I should be able to find a montage.

You do hide behind "general historical truisms" about Trump or Putin being Hitler, media propaganda highlighted months ago by Greenwald. Did you ever read that book you said you would?

"And yes, I do think Trump represents a threat to democracy as does his attempts to influence electors in each individual state -"

Your rant was so triggered it was unintelligible and wrong.

You literally posted Trump was a "senile old fart", because you're taken in by whatever the latest fake meme / biased twitter post, force feed narrative is.

Are you saying you have been pointing out actually Biden is the "senile old fart" and not Trump for the last three and a half years?

I've never found your written posts to be personally abusive or promoting violence. However your promotion of extreme memes as above, putrid twitter a/c's and mainstream media are where those quotes came from. I should be able to find a montage.

You do hide behind "general historical truisms" about Trump or Putin being Hitler, media propaganda highlighted months ago by Greenwald. Did you ever read that book you said you would?

"And yes, I do think Trump represents a threat to democracy as does his attempts to influence electors in each individual state -"

Oh, so no evidence.
Just the vibe of the thing.

I guess that's as close to admitting you made it up as you get.

Never change mate 😉

PS - I didn't think immigrants are "animals" either. We are very different people.

Either is CNN, MSNBC, etc but that isn’t proving anything, is it?
That CNN report on 3000km long underground submarine tunnels was excellent though.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back