NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

But it's Trump who's a senile old fart, when he vows to close the abuse of an app introduced in 2023, making it easier for illegal immigrants to enter the country in their millions.
Your information literacy still at a sub-primary school level I see. "Illegal" immigrants are registering their info via a US government controlled app, galaxy brain take here :tearsofjoy:

The Biden administration has sought to use the CBP One system to encourage migrants to refrain from crossing the border illegally in between ports of entry.

Last edited:
BTW congrats for being the top contributor to this thread - keep melting :$
A bit sad to see you stoop to the level of the rabble in here mate, you used to be one of the best right-leaning posters on this site.

Apparently all it takes is facts and a want for reasoned, evidence-backed discussion to be labelled as a troll, melting etc. Thats Trumpism for you I guess, very on brand. Pretty humorous though you'd accuse me of melting after the week Skipper has just put in, I lol'd.

Last edited:
The woke cultists have never been able to cope with your A game, as evidenced by todays meltdowns.

I sense that your savage rebuke and considered rebuttals cause them so much inner turmoil they cannot help but lash out.

They really do themselves no favours when they take you on with rock solid sources such as twitter posts from random lefties.
Hardly savage just a lil tickling, but cognitive dissonance is a thing.

6d1754aecc594e7a7fa442719e4e4678.gif

The big question is will the US voters accept the violent rhetoric espoused by Biden, Harris and Walz or will they vote to get rid of this Govt? Two assassination attempts under the Biden/Harris watch is not a good look.

One could go down the path of imagining what it would be like if the roles were reversed, Biden or Harris getting shot at under a Trump administration. But best not to go there. What is obvious is the left don't care about violence unless it is for their cause.

The big question is will the US voters accept the violent rhetoric espoused by Biden, Harris and Walz or will they vote to get rid of this Govt? Two assassination attempts under the Biden/Harris watch is not a good look.

One could go down the path of imagining what it would be like if the roles were reversed, Biden or Harris getting shot at under a Trump administration. But best not to go there. What is obvious is the left don't care about violence unless it is for their cause.
1726617818750.png

"Every accusation is an admission"

We joke around about how looney the lefties are, but they are gradually ramping up the violent rhetoric to extreme levels.

There will come a day when we are being marched off to the misinformation re-education camps, and we will lament not stopping them sooner… like we should have stopped Hitler at Munich.

The woke cults support of Hamas and hatred for the Jews should have been the tipping point.

lol

Oh, so no evidence.
Just the vibe of the thing.

I guess that's as close to admitting you made it up as you get.

Never change mate 😉

PS - I didn't think immigrants are "animals" either. We are very different people.
Back to screaming SouRcE, deflecting from your sources and the latest nutter shooter having views echoing yours.

"DEMOCRACY is on the ballot"

1726619170053.png
When have I talked or direct quoted immigrants being "animals" or "Hannibal Lector" anywhere?

A bit sad to see you stoop to the level of the rabble in here mate, you used to be one of the best right-leaning posters on this site.

Apparently all it takes is facts and a want for reasoned, evidence-backed discussion to be labelled as a troll, melting etc. Thats Trumpism for you I guess, very on brand. Pretty humorous though you'd accuse me of melting after the week Skipper has just put in, I lol'd.
Don’t kid yourself, Alco

Back to screaming SouRcE, deflecting from your sources and the latest nutter shooter having views echoing yours.

View attachment 2113877
When have I talked or direct quoted immigrants being "animals" or "Hannibal Lector" anywhere?
You posted that I made those statements. I didn't, you were either lying or mistaken.
If you can barely follow your own posts mate, no wonder you struggle with accuracy.

And the "PS" comments are helpful hints in case you believe 100% of what Trump says.
I'm here too help :thumbsu:

Unsure why you guys are melting anyway, Trump assassination attempts are just a fact of life ¯\(ツ)

Why doesn't 'secret president' Trump do something?

(Actually, he rolled back mental health checks for gun owners).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2113877

He also endorsed Nikki Haley and Vivek. The guy didn't care which side of politics did it, as long as it wasn't Trump
1726630209025.png

Routh also voted for Trump in 2016

"In America we resolve our differences peacefully at the ballot box, not at the end of a gun."

Is this part of the Biden stand up comedy act.
This is the president who let his storm troopers raid the home of his political opponent (for something he did), charged him with novel legal theories in an election year, then allowed two of his radicalized supporters free shooting access at him when all that failed.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back