NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Donnie's going to Springfield lol

"You might not see me again", haha. He's so desperate to create unrest is almost comical - how about some policy fatman??

I assume the 'tone down the rhetoric' people would be pretty disappointed in his continual lying and demonising of the legal immigrants living there. Creating quite a dangerous situation for his visit.

This is an all timer :tearsofjoy:

img_2256-jpeg.2114056

"I'm using that as an example of people that are coming in from Silence of the Lambs", **** me

Cheers Don makes total sense now :tearsofjoy:

Harris again laughing about being a gun owner and shooting people. Sounds unhinged.
Laughing about shooting people who break into her house. The average 2nd amendment conservative would be cheering such a sentiment.

Still a ways to go to reach MAGA levels of unhinged - laughing about people being attacked by someone who did the breaking in.

4362c2925cd760ea2c6e303a5d1024e2

Are these the same people who said that the laptop was russian disinformation?

Most of the laptop stories are Russian disinformation.

You repeated that garbage for years and want to act like other people are cooked?

No-one repeated anything for years. Everyone has always acknowledged the existence of the 'laptop'.

It's just the 'laptop' contains nothing, shows nothing, is nothing other than cooker bait for cookers.

Which is why you keep bringing it up.

This is an all timer :tearsofjoy:

img_2256-jpeg.2114056

"I'm using that as an example of people that are coming in from Silence of the Lambs", **** me

Cheers Don makes total sense now :tearsofjoy:
"Totally not senile"
- his cult

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of the laptop stories are Russian disinformation.

No-one repeated anything for years. Everyone has always acknowledged the existence of the 'laptop'.

It's just the 'laptop' contains nothing, shows nothing, is nothing other than cooker bait for cookers.

Which is why you keep bringing it up.
You are so cooked mal.

you keep shifting the goalposts.

we'll see what gets censored as russian disinfo this time around, no doubt you'll jump straight on it and refuse to give it up, just like the laptop that had "all the earmarks of a classic Russian disinformation campaign".

You are so cooked mal.

you keep shifting the goalposts.

we'll see what gets censored as russian disinfo this time around, no doubt you'll jump straight on it and refuse to give it up, just like the laptop that had "all the earmarks of a classic Russian disinformation campaign".

It DID have all the earmarks of a classic Russian Disinfo campaign!

Which is why Facebook etc (briefly) attempted to censor it.

When it turned out the laptop actually existed (and was not actually disinfo), they lifted the ban (literally days later).

Now all the disinfo is contained in the millions of (fake) articles alleging the laptop contains some kind of paedo/ ritual/ satanic/ corruption/ smoking gun shit (the stuff you see Lebbo and GG post on here a bit).

Now you cookers seem to think this is some kind of smoking gun that proves... I dont know what you think it proves. That the terrabytes of Russian disinfo doesnt exist, or Kremlin Troll farms are not real, or that Meta is 'in on it' with the CIA or someshit.

The fact you keep bringing it up over and over and over again is ****ing insane.

It DID have all the earmarks of a classic Russian Disinfo campaign!

Which is why Facebook etc (briefly) attempted to censor it.

When it turned out the laptop actually existed (and was not actually disinfo), they lifted the ban (literally days later).

Now all the disinfo is contained in the millions of (fake) articles alleging the laptop contains some kind of paedo/ ritual/ satanic/ corruption/ smoking gun shit (the stuff you see Lebbo and GG post on here a bit).

Now you cookers seem to think this is some kind of smoking gun that proves... I dont know what you think it proves. That the terrabytes of Russian disinfo doesnt exist, or Kremlin Troll farms are not real, or that Meta is 'in on it' with the CIA or someshit.

The fact you keep bringing it up over and over and over again is ****ing insane.
What is insanre is that you think half the users on this subforum are cooked by russian disinfo, when you yourself have been cooked by american disinfo. And it wasn't half a dozen fake accounts run by a ruusian bot farm, it was the US government, the MSM and the biggest social media companies that you were cooked by. And judging by the article you linked, they are ready to do the same thing they did 4 years ago, and you are ready to swallow it whole. Have you heard the saying "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"? The point i'm trying to make is that perhaps you need some time for introspection and to ponder exactly who is being cooked by disinfo?

This is very disingenuous. When you say "literally days later", do you mean 2 weeks later, after the election?

What is insanre is that you think half the users on this subforum are cooked by russian disinfo,

Oh you are cooked by it. Not to the same level as BlueE and Lebbo and GG, but you are.

You're literally posting about 'Hunter Bidens Laptop' in a conspiracy subforum of a social media site.

What got you here? For me it was to try and heal you cookers. For you, it was being cooked.

Think about it. 10 Years ago, you didnt know a damn thing about US Politics. Now you know who Nancy Pelosi, Hunter Biden, MTG, Valdez, Fauci etc and all the players are.

You sat in front of a computer and 'did your own research'. You got cooked.

And it wasn't half a dozen fake accounts run by a ruusian bot farm, it was the US government, the MSM and the biggest social media companies that you were cooked by.

W've been over this before. I know what happened.

1. There was extensive Russian disinformation floating around the internet. Thousands of Terabytes of data, thousands of bot accounts, spreading viral stories with hundreds of millions of views and shares, under the Codename 'Project Laksa' ordered by Putin, and conducted by Kremlin funded Troll farms.

2. Stories emerged about 'Hunter Bidens laptop being discovered' and it 'containing evidence of paedo/ corruption/ satanic abuse etc'.

3. The US intelligence agencies came out and said the laptop story was likely Russian disinformation, as it had all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation.

4. Meta (and other social media companies) then shut the story down as part of their efforts to minimize disinformation.

5. It came to light the laptop itself actually existed (even if there was nothing actually on the laptop).

6. Meta reversed their ban, and the US intelligence community conceded the laptop was real.

7. Cookers (such as yourself) now repeatedly post 'Hunter bidens laptop' in answer to literally anything online, as proof of either some kind of conspiracy by the US intelligence agencies, Meta or both, to do... something (I dont know what you think the story proves other than Meta make token efforts to combat disinformation online)?

That's the facts of the story. You crapping on about it, demonstrates nothing other than how cooked you are.

And judging by the article you linked, they are ready to do the same thing they did 4 years ago, and you are ready to swallow it whole.

And its a good thing they are cracking down on disinformation.

Here in Australia we saw literally tens of thousands of people (cookers) wearing MAGA hats, talking about 5G causing COVID, vaccine mandates being a 'path for UN control', standing under umbrellas (to protect themselves from 5G and spy satellites or whatever), crapping on about 'Hillary being replaced by a body double', refusing to take a safe and efficacious vaccine (at the cost of their jobs and even in some cases lives) and talking about 'Satanic ritual abuse of children' and even a few of them blowing away some Cops in Queensland.

The disinfo combined with the algorithm, is literally cooking people. It's causing great harm, and the State (and social media companies) have a role to play in combatting it.

This is very disingenuous. When you say "literally days later", do you mean 2 weeks later, after the election?

14 days later is literally days later.

And what on earth (or how) would Hunter Biden selling a laptop (with nothing on it) have anything to do with influencing an election?

It's a non story. I mean, if the Laptop had evidence of far-reaching corruption by his father (the Prez) then yeah, we could talk (but it doesnt).

1. There was extensive Russian disinformation floating around the internet. Thousands of Terabytes of data, thousands of bot accounts, spreading viral stories with hundreds of millions of views and shares, under the Codename 'Project Laksa' ordered by Putin, and conducted by Kremlin funded Troll farms.

2. Stories emerged about 'Hunter Bidens laptop being discovered' and it 'containing evidence of paedo/ corruption/ satanic abuse etc'.

3. The US intelligence agencies came out and said the laptop story was likely Russian disinformation, as it had all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation.

4. Meta (and other social media companies) then shut the story down as part of their efforts to minimize disinformation.

5. It came to light the laptop itself actually existed (even if there was nothing actually on the laptop).

6. Meta reversed their ban, and the US intelligence community conceded the laptop was real.

7. Cookers (such as yourself) now repeatedly post 'Hunter bidens laptop' in answer to literally anything online, as proof of either some kind of conspiracy by the US intelligence agencies, Meta or both, to do... something (I dont know what you think the story proves other than Meta make token efforts to combat disinformation online)?

That's the facts of the story. You crapping on about it, demonstrates nothing other than how cooked you are.
You are dead wrong. The original storry had nothing to do with pedos or satanists or anything else beyond corruption. to You continue to strawman, no surprise there as you have nothing else.

You are dead wrong. The original storry had nothing to do with pedos or satanists or anything else beyond corruption.

You're talking like there was only one story. There were multiple 'stories' plus hundreds of thousands of comments, reposts, shares etc (mainly in the cookerverse),

The original stories (from the MSM, which you deride) were accurate. The internet chatter around that story was (and still is) replete with Qanon nonsense and cooker rubbish, straight from the Kremlin to you.

In addition to the misinformation, the Russians are also pushing the story as proof the US Government is 'in on it' with 'big tech'.

Which you believe. Not by coincidence.

Oh you are cooked by it. Not to the same level as BlueE and Lebbo and GG, but you are.

You're literally posting about 'Hunter Bidens Laptop' in a conspiracy subforum of a social media site.

What got you here? For me it was to try and heal you cookers. For you, it was being cooked.

Think about it. 10 Years ago, you didnt know a damn thing about US Politics. Now you know who Nancy Pelosi, Hunter Biden, MTG, Valdez, Fauci etc and all the players are.

You sat in front of a computer and 'did your own research'. You got cooked.

And its a good thing they are cracking down on disinformation.

Here in Australia we saw literally tens of thousands of people (cookers) wearing MAGA hats, talking about 5G causing COVID, vaccine mandates being a 'path for UN control', standing under umbrellas (to protect themselves from 5G and spy satellites or whatever), crapping on about 'Hillary being replaced by a body double', refusing to take a safe and efficacious vaccine (at the cost of their jobs and even in some cases lives) and talking about 'Satanic ritual abuse of children' and even a few of them blowing away some Cops in Queensland.

The disinfo combined with the algorithm, is literally cooking people. It's causing great harm, and the State (and social media companies) have a role to play in combatting it.

14 days later is literally days later.

And what on earth (or how) would Hunter Biden selling a laptop (with nothing on it) have anything to do with influencing an election?

It's a non story. I mean, if the Laptop had evidence of far-reaching corruption by his father (the Prez) then yeah, we could talk (but it doesnt).
Not one bit of this post had any truth to it. Maybe the cops being blown away by some dheads but i wouldn’t mind putting a sneaky red back on ASIO’s involvement if the odds were right.

You're talking like there was only one story. There were multiple 'stories' plus hundreds of thousands of comments, reposts, shares etc (mainly in the cookerverse),

The original stories (from the MSM, which you deride) were accurate. The internet chatter around that story was (and still is) replete with Qanon nonsense and cooker rubbish, straight from the Kremlin to you.

In addition to the misinformation, the Russians are also pushing the story as proof the US Government is 'in on it' with 'big tech'.

Which you believe. Not by coincidence.
Just you strawmanning again. The original story was the one that was censored, you constantly bringing up pedos and sayanic cults to try and prove a point just shows how cooked you are.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back