NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Getty Images is part of the deep state. They have recently added that image to discredit the original posted by BlueE

I can't believe you would use it to justify your argument. What next, wikipedia.
Way to discredit everything Malifice has ever posted.

Kamala and Obama as well.

I think Obama is the only one powerful enough to give the go for this takedown. I'm not even sure how strong the case is, until they get alleged underage victims or how many other perps there are in the entertainment industry.

'Im not on social media' says the bloke linking his 200th tweet from X on Bigfooty.

Of a doctored image, from a pro Russia misinformation peddler on social media.

'Im not on social media' says the bloke linking his 200th tweet from X on Bigfooty.

Of a doctored image, from a pro Russia misinformation peddler on social media.
I've already thanked Kruve for correcting me on the image.

And as someone in SRP pointed out "Stop shitting on the other side for falling for misinformation when you constantly do it yourself. Be better."

But that's far too reputable for you to comply with, as you carry on with your unhinged obsession with me, now going on for almost a year of fictional fantasy posts and harassment using fake quotes and repeated misinformation.

I'm the least likely of anyone to be influenced by any computer algorithms, I'm not on any social media pushing them and choose who I want to look at and read.

This was my quote that you've turned into a litany of various fake direct quotes and lying by hiding or changing information.

I have access to the internet and can link a few twitter or you tube posts. 200 according to you out of nearly 10,000 posts. So what, that's your big gotcha?

Grow up and get a life and stop harassing me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Way to discredit everything Malifice has ever posted.
hall of fame game missed the point GIF

Getty images are fine, like Wikipedia.

It's embarrassing having to explain that.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back