NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I look forward to reading that report. But if a link is provided do not click on it. Before you know it everyone will look like a nazi.
Stay alert and be vigilant.

The NAZIS! may have already assembled on our shores and are using 4chans Russian infiltration apparatus to coordinate some sort of disinformation campaign.

I am on Wikipedia as we speak. Awaiting confirmation.

Stay alert and be vigilant.

The NAZIS! may have already assembled on our shores and are using 4chans Russian infiltration apparatus to coordinate some sort of disinformation campaign.

I am on Wikipedia as we speak. Awaiting confirmation.

Remember it only resembles Russian disinformation, has the hallmark of Russian disinformation but it is not really Russian disinformation. Again, be careful on Wikipedia as there is no turning back. The wiki algo can screw with your head big time.

Me, I am currently writing a letter to Blackrock, apologising for perpetuating a known anti semitic nazi conspiracy dating back 100 years or so. Hope they forgive me.

Remember it only resembles Russian disinformation, has the hallmark of Russian disinformation but it is not really Russian disinformation. Again, be careful on Wikipedia as there is no turning back. The wiki algo can screw with your head big time.

Me, I am currently writing a letter to Blackrock, apologising for perpetuating a known anti semitic nazi conspiracy dating back 100 years or so. Hope they forgive me.
I like that you are getting on the front foot there.

Before you hit send make sure you chuck that into chatgpt and ask it to remove any subconscious racist biases and/or subliminal anti Semitic references.

Can’t be too careful nowadays.

The internet can cook your brain without you even knowing it. Be wary.

I like that you are getting on the front foot there.

Before you hit send make sure you chuck that into chatgpt and ask it to remove any subconscious racist biases and/or subliminal anti Semitic references.

Can’t be too careful nowadays.

The internet can cook your brain without you even knowing it. Be wary.

ChatGPT is telling me that criticising Black Rock does not make me a nazi. Who do I believe? So confusing but thanks for the warning.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back