NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL. Trump wouldn't even be able to explain the issues related to Net Zero. He just keeps throwing out different populist slogans in the hope that his supporters will grab one and use it as their stated reason for supporting him. He loves supporters like you, who will swallow the slogan without balancing it against everything else he says and does.

Keep digging, dude.
Ignore my point cos you got nothing to come back with and bring up a secondary one? Do you think Biden/Harris should keep Diddys campaign donations or give it back to victims of child abuse? Common sense decision id have thought but alas it isnt it seems

What is there to get regarding Net Zero? Use oil/gas at normal levels until Nuclear options can be built in a safe manner and let China/India fix the mess they are creating single handidly. Its not a very hard thing to figure out.

It's incredible that a friend of Epstein with over 2 dozen sexual assault allegations still gets support from people who pretend to care about pedos.

You can't support Trump and also accept reality. It's been shown time and again the cult just invent their own reality to justify their support.
We know Trump never went to Epstein Island. We know Bill Clinton went dozens of times....

Gonna have to try again with that one as neither Trump/Biden/Harris have ties with Epistein Island. Its just little ol Bill. Clintons behavior though has zero to do with Kamala Harris though so wouldnt be a point of discussion that way

Ignore my point cos you got nothing to come back with and bring up a secondary one? Do you think Biden/Harris should keep Diddys campaign donations or give it back to victims of child abuse? Common sense decision id have thought but alas it isnt it seems

What is there to get regarding Net Zero? Use oil/gas at normal levels until Nuclear options can be built in a safe manner and let China/India fix the mess they are creating single handidly. Its not a very hard thing to figure out.

No, your point on Diddy is deflection, that's why I ignored it. You have already confirmed you were 100% rusted on Trump before the Diddy scandal, so your post about Obama / Kamala links with him is disingenuous - you had already turned off them.

And in true Trumpie style, you hypocritically ignore that your man Trump has also had associations with Diddy.

So, how does being a Trump man reconcile with "Sometimes politics is simple ... I wouldnt vote for the person who is close friends with P Diddy"

I'd love to hear your explain of how this is anything other than blatant dishonesty and hypocrisy.

No, your point on Diddy is deflection, that's why I ignored it. You have already confirmed you were 100% rusted on Trump before the Diddy scandal, so your post about Obama / Kamala links with him is disingenuous - you had already turned off them.

And in true Trumpie style, you hypocritically ignore that your man Trump has also had associations with Diddy.

So, how does being a Trump man reconcile with "Sometimes politics is simple ... I wouldnt vote for the person who is close friends with P Diddy"

I'd love to hear your explain of how this is anything other than blatant dishonesty and hypocrisy.
You made the rules. Im just suggesting you apply them both ways.

Do you think Kamala should keep P Diddys donations or give them to charity? Fairly simply question to answer. So far her and Joe are keeping that money....

You made the rules. Im just suggesting you apply them both ways.

Do you think Kamala should keep P Diddys donations or give them to charity? Fairly simply question to answer. So far her and Joe are keeping that money....

Keep the money, of course, that's how US politics works. Are you saying you are comfortable with every single large Republican donor, and every single 'celebrity' that speaks on behalf of Trump? Because this is what you're implying by making a stand on a single bad person who does this on the other side.

You're ducking and weaving again, I made no rules, I just highlighted your hypocrisy and dishonesty.

Keep the money, of course, that's how US politics works. Are you saying you are comfortable with every single large Republican donor, and every single 'celebrity' that speaks on behalf of Trump? Because this is what you're implying by making a stand on a single bad person who does this on the other side.

You're ducking and weaving again, I made no rules, I just highlighted your hypocrisy and dishonesty.
Okay im out

P Diddy fans are not worth conversing with

We know Trump never went to Epstein Island. We know Bill Clinton went dozens of times....

Gonna have to try again with that one as neither Trump/Biden/Harris have ties with Epistein Island. Its just little ol Bill. Clintons behavior though has zero to do with Kamala Harris though so wouldnt be a point of discussion that way
Trump is on the flight records a number of times. And with photos. And he's a rapist.

Clinton isn't running for office this election. I'm surprised this needs to be pointed out, but yes anyone on those flights should be investigated.

None of this changes the policy positions of each candidate which is what a lot of people will vote on. We already know MAGA don't care about character, as much a they occasionally pretend to.

https://www.confidentialdaily.com/r/8feefb56?m=9c444476-7fe2-4f37-856c-e850916983ae
😂
IMG_2299.png
So, too, would the Democrats be questioning their choice of Walz when he was forced to admit that he lied to Congress about his presence in Tiananmen Square during the democracy protests.

Walz put in one of the worst debate performances ever and was made to look even worse when contrasted with Vance's poise and professionalism.

Without reading too much into it, Vance moved the political needle yesterday, and many in America will take great hope from his candidacy.

We should too.

While power vests in the US President, the VP is there if the worst happens.

The reason the dementia-ridden Biden is still POTUS is because everyone knows that Harris is as dumb as a bag of spanners and can't do the job.

The fact that even the deep state operatives think she's too stupid to step up says a lot. It's telling that she chose a running mate who appears even more foolish than she is.

I don't hear anyone calling Vance a fool, and after his debate performance, those that do demonstrate who the real fools are.

It's incredible that a friend of Epstein with over 2 dozen sexual assault allegations still gets support from people who pretend to care about pedos.

You can't support Trump and also accept reality. It's been shown time and again the cult just invent their own reality to justify their support.
Instead of posting pictures of nothingness, post some proof. You could be right but you’re hanging your hat on a few inches like usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. Trump wouldn't even be able to explain the issues related to Net Zero. He just keeps throwing out different populist slogans in the hope that his supporters will grab one and use it as their stated reason for supporting him. He loves supporters like you, who will swallow the slogan without balancing it against everything else he says and does.

Keep digging, dude.
If you support the Net Zero bs, you support our extinction.

Last edited:
Instead of posting pictures of nothingness, post some proof. You could be right but you’re hanging your hat on a few inches like usual.
"Trump flew on Epstein’s private jet at least seven times between 1993 and 1997, according to flight logs made public during various court..."

"Terrific guy," Trump told New York Magazine in 2002. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

If you support the Bet Zero bs, you support our extinction.

Net Zero?

And I didn't state my view on it, I simply stated that Trump throws such terms around to suck in the gullible, a tactic that shouldn't work but sadly does. He's too stupid and too lazy to understand what it is (and yes, it's not complex).

Trump is on the flight records a number of times. And with photos. And he's a rapist.

Clinton isn't running for office this election. I'm surprised this needs to be pointed out, but yes anyone on those flights should be investigated.

None of this changes the policy positions of each candidate which is what a lot of people will vote on. We already know MAGA don't care about character, as much a they occasionally pretend to.
How do you know that he’s on any flight records as they haven’t been released to the public yet? What we’ve seen is only speculation.

"Trump flew on Epstein’s private jet at least seven times between 1993 and 1997, according to flight logs made public during various court..."

"Terrific guy," Trump told New York Magazine in 2002. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

No actual flight logs. Just speculation.

How do you know that he’s on any flight records as they haven’t been released to the public yet? What we’ve seen is only speculation.
There's have been some flight logs released as part of court hearings. I even posted an article above that references them

No actual flight logs. Just speculation

Knock yourself out.

Now, where are the records that document those submarine tunnels you were talking about?

You know, since you want a high standard of proof and all...

2002... back when I was a boy. Essendon have won multiple finals since then!

943 pages of Court transcripts. Where are the flight logs though you deceptive campaigner?
They're not mentioned in the court transcripts?
I gave you an article and you wanted the source docs. There they are.

Do you scrutinise your own Twitter sources as highly?
I assume you'll post those submarine tunnel sources soon. You beautiful bastard.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back