NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The tunnels?

That's a lot of dirt, mate
You do realise that you’re on the conspiracy board and I posted a conspiracy theory. You’re posting bs and trying to claim it as true.
I’d bet that you were that kid who kept yelling out lalalalala whenever your brother/sister tried to say something that you didn’t want to hear.

You do realise that you’re on the conspiracy board and I posted a conspiracy theory. You’re posting bs and trying to claim it as true.
I’d bet that you were that kid who kept yelling out lalalalala whenever your brother/sister tried to say something that you didn’t want to hear.
My god this is beautiful.

"My BS is ok because I never claimed it is true but I want more than official court documents from anyone else" is just pure art.

I salute you.

Which Lebbo is this today - Mossad, submarine or regular?

Most of us are libertarian or classical liberal over at Mensa.

FK and I stand out like dogs balls with our conservative values.

We did write a beautiful letter of congratulations to the great man when he won that golf tournament.

It got rts back to us because FK addressed it to The Great Man c/o but got the spelling of Mar a Lago wrong.

The letter ended up at the Taj Mahal and came back with a note that said “the great mahatma did not play golf you ignorant Aussie campaigners!”

1727942264945.png

1727942401549.png

Also Kamala and Joe don't seem interested in ending the dispute with the Longshoremen in the east coast of US. Every day the strike lingers on is a week of stock not delivered. That doesn't just affect the US, it also affects countries that are relying on the US and that includes Australia.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back