NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Harris who has run a worse campaign than Hilary will win 90m votes.
Just come out as a full blown election denier mate, you'll feel so much better.

Join the Lebbos and BlueEs of the world

d71ffc2f-dcf6-46c5-8bf8-2788b0ceaa7a_text.gif

View attachment 2136977

Wow, Putin is controlling Trump like Andrew Tate controlled all his sex-trafficked victims.

Can anyone else see the clear control and manipulation in just those three statements?

The better question is "Can anyone truly not see the clear control and manipulation in just those three statements?"

View attachment 2136977

Wow, Putin is controlling Trump like Andrew Tate controlled all his sex-trafficked victims.

Can anyone else see the clear control and manipulation in just those three statements?

Zelensky: give me $100 billion dollars

Biden: ok let me know if you need more.

Zelensky: thnx

Zelensky clearly controlling Biden.

chief is moving me over to the srp to provide some balanced conservative viewpoint posting there.

I have enjoyed my time helping the conspiracy board grow and thrive.

Hooroo.
Promises promises.

I sincerely hope you do. You'd get absolutely shredded by the soy boy cucks over there mate, some of them even use 4 syllable words :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 2136977

Pretty hilarious Vlad had to basically sit him down and explain why this story getting out wouldn't be great for Trump optically. Like a toddler :tearsofjoy:

Zelensky: give me $100 billion dollars

Biden: ok let me know if you need more.

Zelensky: thnx

Zelensky clearly controlling Biden.
Man, I really can't wait for that SRP debut if this is level of analysis and heat you're gonna bring.

Don't use up all the A material, maybe save some stuff about how what Hillary and Trump did post their election losses is eXaCtlY dA sAmE!!1, that always goes pretty well :tearsofjoy:

Pretty hilarious Vlad had to basically sit him down and explain why this story getting out wouldn't be great for Trump optically. Like a toddler :tearsofjoy:
"No babe, I don't want you to tell your family about me, because they'd get upset with you! frfr no cap!"
"I'm just looking out for you!"
"That's why you can't update your facebook status to 'taken'."

"I DON'T CARE, FAKE NEWS, I LOVE YOU AND DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another day, another Trump crime.
My pity for anyone gullible enough to support him continues unabated.
Nice try. He’s still the president. Trump wouldn’t allow troops to be sent to Ukraine. The CIA are there instead.
Israel on the other hand has US troops and military there defending Israel.
Why would Biden not send US troops to Ukraine but he has apparently sent them to Israel? That’s because he is the resident only.

Feel like I just woke up in 2016.
Aye. The woke mind virus really did take its toll on the young in particular.

Having said that, the 2016 leftie gave us months and years of joy and merriment. They took their beating like a champion and came back for a second helping.

Even though you knew they were down there in their mothers basement, bashing away at the keyboard, raging at the white man for their pitiful existence…there was a certain amount of respect for the sheer amount of humiliation they could take.

Most of the current woke batch won’t make it if the great man triumphs in November.

They have an existential crisis if anyone so much as responds to them with the laugh emoji.

Soft as butter.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back