NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

She was actually at her best when melting and unhinged.

At one stage she even suggested the great man would turn the military against the people.

When she attempted to answer without the “but trump!” security blanket she just lapsed into low energy word salad.

Big call I know, she could actually be dumber than Biden.

At one stage she even suggested the great man would turn the military against the people.
Look mate I know fash-curious bootlickers like yourself are all about this sort of thing, but for us normies its all a bit distasteful really

“I think the bigger problem is the enemy from within,” Trump replied. “We have some very bad people. We have some sick people, radical left lunatics.”
“It should be very easily handled by, if necessary, by National Guard — or if really necessary, by the military, because they can’t let that happen.”

WTF :tearsofjoy:

Oi Easty, have the approved talking points explaining this shambles come through from the right wing griftosphere yet? Help a brother out, I'm at a loss.

"Totally not senile"

You just have to feel sorry for people who are still duped by this idiot.

Many Americans are realising Kamala is the worst candidate in US political history.

The fact she is this close in the polls is testament to the stupidity of the average Democrat voter.

They actively vote against their own best interests and that of their country.

It is truly breathtaking to watch in real time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back