NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

It is mind numbing. The same posters with the same posts over and over and over. Unable to recognise their obsessive behaviours, just waiting for a poster to jump on. You can feel their absolute excitement and climaxing when stokey makes a post.

The same tweets and memes spammed on several threads across different boards by the same posters over and over. Arguing over who they would vote for when 99%+ can't even vote.

Probably almost 9 years now with no end in sight. The interesting part is will the obsession end if Trump loses this election or will it continue on unabated for years and years.

You’ve summed up the lefties much more eloquently than I ever could.

They have come full circle and desperately clinging to the comfort blankie that is Russia Russia Russia.

Any thoughts on how we can help them come back to reality? Or too far gone?

They have come full circle and desperately clinging to the comfort blankie that is Russia Russia Russia.

1728626852646.png

I had an answer typed out but my puter went down. Anyway, its 32 days, 32 days until the election. So 32 days, its 32 days. I have some business to do but will get back to you in 32 days. Or maybe it's less than 32 days. Let me try and restore my previous answer.

I had an answer typed out but my puter went down. Anyway, its 32 days, 32 days until the election. So 32 days, its 32 days. I have some business to do but will get back to you in 32 days. Or maybe it's less than 32 days. Let me try and restore my previous answer.

Let us know how you go with that mate.

I know a bloke who can get in there and restore the memory if it’s crashed.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back