NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The US Supreme Court made a mockery of those convictions. But still the corrupt judge and proven liar Jack Smith push on.
Not everything is about Trump mate. The fact that a job at Maccas has more conditions than the office of POTUS is genuinely hilarious, thats some setup they got over there :drunk:

The great man will bless the Rogan podcast with an appearance.
Forgive me for admitting this weakness ET, but I must be honest: I was hoping that Trump would not go on JRE.

The reason? I was hoping that the election would at least be close. I enjoy a pleasant last-minute surprise. Tis the reason I refused to find out the gender of my children until they were born.

By going on the world's most popular podcast, a show that reaches every alpha male on earth, it is now obvious to all that the election will not even be close.

Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted. But it's now like winning a GF against Sydney... it's great and all, but where's the challenge m8??

Lol at Bill Gates throwing $50m at Kamala's campaign. Wonder if a certain billionaire newly divorced dweeb is one of the billionaires Elon was referring to who may be terrified about Trump releasing a certain mysteriously dead pedophile's party list?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at Bill Gates throwing $50m at Kamala's campaign. Wonder if a certain billionaire newly divorced dweeb is one of the billionaires Elon was referring to who may be terrified about Trump releasing a certain mysteriously dead pedophile's party list?
Mysteriously died under Trump's Presidency.
Trump's also never going to release any of the lists or information, due to him being on them.

Felon, rapist bankrolled to keep this information secret.
OR
Prosecutor.

How stupid do you have to be in order to support Trump?
It's the same people who still claim there was no Russian interference, while saying 'bidons laptep! censoshap!'.
And claim Biden kissing the back of a kids head is evidence of pederasty, while ignoring Trump talking about eye-****ing his daughter, and dropping glowing praise on sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell.

“I’ve met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach. But I wish her well, whatever it is,” Trump told reporters at a White House coronavirus briefing.
:sick::sick:

“Her friend, or boyfriend, was either killed or committed suicide in jail. She’s now in jail,” Trump told Axios’ Jonathan Swan in an interview that aired Monday night on HBO.
“Yeah, I wish her well,” he said. “I’d wish you well. I’d wish a lot of people well. Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty.”

🤮🤮

Prove? As if Maxwell and Epstein are innocent??

That list and the truth will never see the light of day if Trump has any say in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back