NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

You finally start asking the right questions but it’s probably too late. The damage has already been done. Too many lies and false accusations have been made against Trump for these allegations to stick.
I told you that this would happen and now any allegation about Trump will fall on death ears. It’s the boy that cried wolf scenario all over again. Hopefully, Trump will do the right thing and follow the Constitution when kicks Pocas arse at the election in approximately two weeks time.

Why Poca?

Surely you're not being racist, Lebbo?

You finally start asking the right questions but it’s probably too late. The damage has already been done. Too many lies and false accusations have been made against Trump for these allegations to stick.
I told you that this would happen and now any allegation about Trump will fall on death ears. It’s the boy that cried wolf scenario all over again. Hopefully, Trump will do the right thing and follow the Constitution when kicks Pocas arse at the election in approximately two weeks time.

You keep telling us Trump died, of course he has death ears.

It's a bit weird how you still support some guy in a mask pretending to be Trump.

Imagine if someone told you in 2016 that you would be obsessed with Trump for the next 8 years minimum, and posting everyday about it. That's not healthy.

Imagine running with this straw man argument months after sooking about people telling you it was a straw man argument.

Wait, this implies that you think there are some true accusations against Trump.

Which ones are real, and what's your process to determine between the true and the false ones?
I trust no one. You can’t rule it out. However, my belief is that the only option is Trump and the hope is that he isn’t part of the plan to wipe out most of humanity.

Harris ramping up the Trump is Hitler rhetoric. Who advises these children. I suppose it happens when they lie about who they are and what they have done in their lives. They can't talk about themselves so it falls back to Trump is Hitler. The US election has been godwined.

Hitler never pretended to work at McDonalds, so they aren't really comparable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I trust no one. You can’t rule it out. However, my belief is that the only option is Trump and the hope is that he isn’t part of the plan to wipe out most of humanity.
You were saying too many "false allegations" have been made for "these allegations to stick".

But that seems like an excuse as I don't think there are any allegations against Trump that you'd accept as true.

Why don't you and I actually spend some posts running through one of the allegations?

Or #5

Regular people who hate people like you and while they weren't going to vote they will now because of douche posts like this.

so you are number 2.

If anyone is unsure of what my categories mean, reply like this and I surely will be able to spot which category you fit. Like this guy. Dumb as a box of rocks blaming others for his stupidity. classic.

This is the issue I have recently fallen on.

If these Australians are so excited and desperate for the fall of democracy in the US... Imagine what they'd do to get the same thing here.
America isn’t a democracy. It’s a constitutional republic. Democracies always inevitably slide into some form of dictatorship. Constitutional republics are a lot harder to exert some sort of tyranny over. Everyone has inherent rights built into the constitution that a democracy doesn’t provide.

America isn’t a democracy. It’s a constitutional republic. Democracies always inevitably slide into some form of dictatorship. Constitutional republics are a lot harder to exert some sort of tyranny over. Everyone has inherent rights built into the constitution that a democracy doesn’t provide.

Hey Lebbo, you forgot to explain why you labelled Harris "Poca".

Without explaining yourself, there's a risk that people interpret this as being racist. Are you a racist?

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back