NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

America isn’t a democracy. It’s a constitutional republic. Democracies always inevitably slide into some form of dictatorship. Constitutional republics are a lot harder to exert some sort of tyranny over. Everyone has inherent rights built into the constitution that a democracy doesn’t provide.
NO!

Where did this talking point come from?? It's spread like wild fire.

A Constitutional Republic is a FORM of Government.
A Democracy is a SYSTEM of Government.

America is a Democratic system within a Constitutional Republic.

America isn’t a democracy. It’s a constitutional republic. Democracies always inevitably slide into some form of dictatorship. Constitutional republics are a lot harder to exert some sort of tyranny over. Everyone has inherent rights built into the constitution that a democracy doesn’t provide.

OK.

Monarchies have had constitutions. They were called Constitutional Monarchies.
Autocracies have had constitutions, specifically to give the Autocrat power.

The US Constitution can be amended.

I know you're being genuine, so I'm really trying not to seem rude or condescending. I genuinely want to engage with you on this.

Everyone has inherent rights built into the constitution that a democracy doesn’t provide.

There are two polar opposite positions that you currently hold.
This isn't an attack, I really just want you to explain how. OR, consider how you hold the two opposite positions.

Position 1.​
The US Constitution protects US citizens, by providing them with inherent rights. They cannot be taken away because it's a "Constitutional Republic".​
Position 2.​
Harris cannot be allowed to win the election, because she is going to take away the rights of US Citizens. Deep State etc.​

I'm probably going to do another long rant post. But I'll walk it off for a bit first.

There are two polar opposite positions that you currently hold.
This isn't an attack, I really just want you to explain how. OR, consider how you hold the two opposite positions.

Position 1.​
The US Constitution protects US citizens, by providing them with inherent rights. They cannot be taken away because it's a "Constitutional Republic".​
Position 2.​
Harris cannot be allowed to win the election, because she is going to take away the rights of US Citizens. Deep State etc.​

I'm probably going to do another long rant post. But I'll walk it off for a bit first.
Go on your rant. It’s entertaining. I don’t have time for a detailed discussion. You have to be unemployed to do that.

Trump attracts the deplorables. What can you say

Not much. I'm certainly not shocked by anything a Trump supporter says or does these days.

The fact that a Lebanese Australian feels justified in using (and repeating) a racial slur against a mixed-race American woman is an example of their in-the-gutter standards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back